Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SMOKE high probability rug pull, Also SPB (Super PEPE Bros) .. DANGER. BEWARE!!  (Read 19 times)
jacklisk (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 04:56:40 AM

If anyone has been following SMOKE, the idea was a yield farming and staking protocol with a BBQ theme (cause people care about the theme). Sounds simple, yields were high. But since its ICO on 2/17 to date, the coin has went from about $17 to $0.31, a 98% drop.. and the despicable owners of this code are still preaching they are working on things to turn it around. They've now rebranded their Telegram with a PEPE icon, replacing the SMOKE one; and are now shilling a new coin the team is offering SPB, a new sh*tcoin to rerun another scam likely. They pay BSC and others to write articles about them. When I brought these points to attention in a questioning manner noncombatively in their Telegram I was promptly blocked. SCAM CITY..

VIKING recently announced they'll be shutting down because of failure of the protocol, which saw a high of $75 and is now $0.33.

I believe we'll be seeing this new theme of the dev community which in these cases is always anonymous of course, coming out and blaming the failure of the code for the reason of the coin tanking, sounds good, why blame them right?

Words of warning: It is not wise to invest in such speculative sh*tcoins. DYOR thoroughly..
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2021, 07:03:25 AM

I'm happy, because I'm out when I'm make profits few dollars before dump when I bought in 13 and never touch this project anymore. This updates surprising me, because their team is well known by some member in telegram group I joined, they are believe if that team member will bring good potential for SMOKE. maybe you can updates any info about SMOKE on OP.

HOLD...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: