Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN]🔴Pway - Add Your Game Idea!🔴  (Read 1014 times)
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 10:00:20 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2021, 02:18:43 PM by Pwaytoken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 08:26:16 AM

what is PWay Token address?
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 06:21:18 PM

🥳🥳🥳 Trade Now PWAY/USDT on BitMart.com   

https://www.bitmart.com/trade/en?symbol=PWAY_USDT&layout=basic
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 08:06:34 PM

what is PWay Token address?
Hello! Token's smartcontract address is 0x5a14fe6923e767A8238f29d3E1FB1a913975F0d7
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 09:32:57 PM

Your games look very attractive. It can be seen that the developers receive good royalties  Grin
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 09:49:18 PM

Hello! Is this platform for crypto based games like cryptokitties or for all types of games? I like common games and platform can be interesting for me  Roll Eyes
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 11:30:36 PM

Hello! Is this platform for crypto based games like cryptokitties or for all types of games? I like common games and platform can be interesting for me  Roll Eyes
Pway is a platform, which gives players from all over the world a unique opportunity to participate in the process of computer game development. The main goal is to promote the social model of creating and publishing games. It makes it easier to create true gems!
rurikramka

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 02:30:12 AM

Pway is a platform, which gives players from all over the world a unique opportunity to participate in the process of computer game development. The main goal is to promote the social model of creating and publishing games. It makes it easier to create true gems!
In which way I can participate, a developer-only? I'm not so strong in game dev but I have some basics in coding. How to apply for the Pway careers? Do they have any open positions?
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:41:38 AM

In which way I can participate, a developer-only? I'm not so strong in game dev but I have some basics in coding. How to apply for the Pway careers? Do they have any open positions?
As I got from the Onepager, each player interested in participating in the project will be able to present their own idea for a game (the so-called Idea) and make it available to development teams from all over the world via the platform, observing the process of its creation from the very beginning. You don't need to be a game developer, it is not necessary. To share your ideas is the key factor.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 04:52:02 AM

As I got from the Onepager, each player interested in participating in the project will be able to present their own idea for a game (the so-called Idea) and make it available to development teams from all over the world via the platform, observing the process of its creation from the very beginning. You don't need to be a game developer, it is not necessary. To share your ideas is the key factor.
The idea behind PWAY token project is something unique that needs to focus on. Glad to see this project is doing this. But I do not finally understand that is the difference between this project and Steam or Origin app. Are they all going in the same way?
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 11:17:21 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2021, 09:02:40 PM by mprep

Your games look very attractive. It can be seen that the developers receive good royalties  Grin
Thank you for support!

The idea behind PWAY token project is something unique that needs to focus on. Glad to see this project is doing this. But I do not finally understand that is the difference between this project and Steam or Origin app. Are they all going in the same way?

Hello User, first of all thanks for your support regarding PWAY token. Actually our company will pay you 1 PWAY tokens for successfully created gaming ideas in our platform. Then we choose the best gaming ideas. You need to fulfill the Game concept authors form And other needed documents.  then we pay you 100 PWAY tokens. Moreover if the game is produced you received 5% Of profit from this game.

each player interested in participating in the project will be able to present their own idea for a game (the so-called Idea) and make it available to development teams from all over the world via the platform, observing the process of its creation from the very beginning. You don't need to be a game developer, it is not necessary. To share your ideas is the key factor. Moreover you will get 1 PWAY at first for just sharing your game idea in our platform.amd furthermore if you fulfill the game concept then our company will give 100 PWAY tokens.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 01:40:27 PM

Are you developing a new game that you created or are still designing the game and that game lovers can't play? Is this still a draft or can i try to play it?

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 09:29:52 PM

Are you developing a new game that you created or are still designing the game and that game lovers can't play? Is this still a draft or can i try to play it?

Have you read the above post by the Pwaytoken? This platform is where you can share your own idea for a game, and they will pay for it (1PWAY), and once you fulfil the game concept they will give you 100 PWAY. And if they develop it and successfully launched, you will get percentage of the profit. So to answer your question, they are developing the game according to the ideas received, depend on what they choose to, and execute it. And if you want to share idea, you need to log in or create account in Steam. They have games available already, you can check on their site.
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 09:30:28 PM

Steal 80s cars and items, disguise yourself and gather info. Prepare for bank heists. Check out the new cinematic trailer for American Theft 80s and add to wishlist on Steam!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1321450/

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:12:01 AM

Steal 80s cars and items, disguise yourself and gather info. Prepare for bank heists. Check out the new cinematic trailer for American Theft 80s and add to wishlist on Steam!

Do you have plans on big cooperation with Steam? It can help you to promote Pway platform at least and get more users. What do you think about it? I like Steam but your platform is more attractive to me.
rurikramka

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:37:51 AM

Have you read the above post by the Pwaytoken? This platform is where you can share your own idea for a game, and they will pay for it (1PWAY), and once you fulfil the game concept they will give you 100 PWAY. And if they develop it and successfully launched, you will get percentage of the profit. So to answer your question, they are developing the game according to the ideas received, depend on what they choose to, and execute it. And if you want to share idea, you need to log in or create account in Steam. They have games available already, you can check on their site.

I'm trying to understand how is it working. Your explanation gives me more info. So, with tokens I will be able to offer ideas and improvements, it's close to governance DeFi models. But who will implement it?
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:21:12 AM

Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 09:28:09 AM

Do you have plans on big cooperation with Steam? It can help you to promote Pway platform at least and get more users. What do you think about it? I like Steam but your platform is more attractive to me.
At the moment no, they based on own background and the direct contacts with many game authors this number is growing but thats maybe good idea.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 12:29:03 PM

Very thankful for helping me, if they do that there should always be new ideas about new games to be made. interested in trying it. But are you interested in what the project is doing right now?

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 04:22:46 PM

At the moment no, they based on own background and the direct contacts with many game authors this number is growing but thats maybe good idea.
Okay, you're right. Also one question related to your development platform - do you have game developers in your staff? Or you just connect game-devs and end users? Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: