Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN]🔴Pway - Add Your Game Idea!🔴  (Read 1018 times)
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:40:51 PM

Developed by Madnetic Games
Help Europe rise from the ashes after the Second World War.
Add to your wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1573280/WW2_Rebuilder/

Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 06:29:41 PM

Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 06:47:06 PM

At the moment no, they based on own background and the direct contacts with many game authors this number is growing but thats maybe good idea.
Okay, you're right. Also one question related to your development platform - do you have game developers in your staff? Or you just connect game-devs and end users? Thank you.
Pway Sp.z o.o. (that launch PWAY token) i a company dedicated to Need for Game Idea platform. But Pway's owner is Playway S.A. - in Playway Group we have about 200 our own developers teams. we produce various kind of games for many platforms (PC, Switch, PS, VR, mobile,...)
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 06:50:47 PM

Hello! Is this platform for crypto based games like cryptokitties or for all types of games? I like common games and platform can be interesting for me  Roll Eyes
Pway is a platform, which gives players from all over the world a unique opportunity to participate in the process of computer game development. The main goal is to promote the social model of creating and publishing games. It makes it easier to create true gems!

Are you developing a new game that you created or are still designing the game and that game lovers can't play? Is this still a draft or can i try to play it?

Have you read the above post by the Pwaytoken? This platform is where you can share your own idea for a game, and they will pay for it (1PWAY), and once you fulfil the game concept they will give you 100 PWAY. And if they develop it and successfully launched, you will get percentage of the profit. So to answer your question, they are developing the game according to the ideas received, depend on what they choose to, and execute it. And if you want to share idea, you need to log in or create account in Steam. They have games available already, you can check on their site.

Very thankful for helping me, if they do that there should always be new ideas about new games to be made. interested in trying it. But are you interested in what the project is doing right now?
If you have your own gaming idea just go through our website and put your gaming idea I our platform. That's it. Our company will give you free pway tokens for the idea of your game. And we have many skilled devoloper who will devolop the game after taking the idea. Thanks.
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:11:40 PM

Will this game be available in your store? I like war games tbh. I should add it to my Steam list, right?
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:50:48 PM

At the moment no, they based on own background and the direct contacts with many game authors this number is growing but thats maybe good idea.
Okay, you're right. Also one question related to your development platform - do you have game developers in your staff? Or you just connect game-devs and end users? Thank you.
Pway Sp.z o.o. (that launch PWAY token) i a company dedicated to Need for Game Idea platform. But Pway's owner is Playway S.A. - in Playway Group we have about 200 our own developers teams. we produce various kind of games for many platforms (PC, Switch, PS, VR, mobile,...)
Well thank you, this is what I was needed to hear. Can I start using the token right now if I will buy it? Token will have wide functionality and I'm thinking should I buy now or do it later. I wanna take a part in development!
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 03:30:48 AM

Hello guys, do PWAY token have listed in any of the exchanges? I want to buy your token. I passed through the whitepaper and I like this idea. Game industry will become better with such a project.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 01:45:45 PM

If you have your own gaming idea just go through our website and put your gaming idea I our platform. That's it. Our company will give you free pway tokens for the idea of your game. And we have many skilled devoloper who will devolop the game after taking the idea. Thanks.

I also have a little new idea about the game that i will give this project, wow surprised by getting the token Pway for free. I will try to visit the website.

Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 04:01:47 PM

Hello guys, do PWAY token have listed in any of the exchanges? I want to buy your token. I passed through the whitepaper and I like this idea. Game industry will become better with such a project.

Yes PWAY token is currently listed in bitmart and cointiger. You can buy our token in those exchanges. The bitmart link is given below.

https://www.bitmart.com/trade/en?symbol=PWAY_USDT
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:26:37 PM

Mr. Prepper's release is tomorrow!
Add to Wishlist ----> https://store.steampowered.com/app/761830/Mr_Prepper

rurikramka

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:58:09 AM

Mr. Prepper's release is tomorrow!
Add to Wishlist ----> https://store.steampowered.com/app/761830/Mr_Prepper

I think it is a good suggestion to share the updated news on forums and various social platforms. We can see that you have a lot of work and keep us updated everywhere. Hope the best for gaming process in the coming weekend.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:39:25 AM

Being here is a great opportunity because since I started with Pway here I do not depend on my colleagues again rather I provide them good things in life. Probably I bought this new car with my tokens this year.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
rurikramka

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 06:22:37 PM

Being here is a great opportunity because since I started with Pway here I do not depend on my colleagues again rather I provide them good things in life. Probably I bought this new car with my tokens this year.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I wanna invite more people here. It is hard to say how many people I can bring to Pway, but it is a fact that thousands of eyes are looking at the project. They are only waiting for one thing, the beginning of Pway's Great Journey. Already at the start of the platform, tens of thousands of people will come to the project. We should help the community.
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 06:49:14 PM

Mr. Prepper - Release Trailer
Mr. Prepper is released!
Buy now! ----> https://store.steampowered.com/app/761830
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 01:19:38 AM

Mr. Prepper - Release Trailer
Mr. Prepper is released!
Buy now! ----> https://store.steampowered.com/app/761830
Am I rightly understood, these games you are sharing here will be also available in your market? Because it's Steam links here...or these games are developed by your team or company? THank you .

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:28:56 AM

I wanna invite more people here. It is hard to say how many people I can bring to Pway, but it is a fact that thousands of eyes are looking at the project. They are only waiting for one thing, the beginning of Pway's Great Journey. Already at the start of the platform, tens of thousands of people will come to the project. We should help the community.
My touching $2k ETH prediction for this Sunday afternoon might not happen, but let’s see. Love to everyone! Also pway should hit $10 and move further with a great news.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 04:46:33 PM

Good news, I see that Sports Betting Platform Prematch.io will accept pway for deposits! Good integration, it will make in-demand pway, what do you think guys?

rurikramka

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 06:07:55 PM

My touching $2k ETH prediction for this Sunday afternoon might not happen, but let’s see. Love to everyone! Also pway should hit $10 and move further with a great news.
Price should move up. If the team can provide an annual pool of liquidity with the right to lock tokens for 1 year, I want to lock my bag and continue to live and gain knowledge. $10 really possible in case of such announcements.
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 07:36:00 PM

Mythos Slavic Builder - Official Trailer

Embark on an epic journey in Mythos Slavic Builder - an exceptional combination of well-known classic themes from real-time strategy games.
Add to your wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1570220/Mythos_Slavic_Builder/
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 05:40:28 PM

Mythos Slavic Builder - Official Trailer

Embark on an epic journey in Mythos Slavic Builder - an exceptional combination of well-known classic themes from real-time strategy games.
Add to your wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1570220/Mythos_Slavic_Builder/
When will be this release occur? I can't wait to try this game!!! Also, will I be able to purchase your games in the future with Pway tokens?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: