Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN]🔴Pway - Add Your Game Idea!🔴  (Read 1014 times)
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 12:53:16 PM

Add to your wishlist now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1505650/Renovators/
A role-playing game where you manage, build, and expand your team of workers. Apply for contracts and perform various renovations throughout the city. You are the Renovator!

So how many game ideas is your team currently working? Are there people who are really submitting their ideas? Wonder if you can really attract a lot of users here that will actively participate in the creation of games? And waiting if you can develop a popular one that gamers will talk about. I know it is early to tell but seems that this platform is an interesting one to watch out for...
Hello. Thank you for your interest in our project. Yes, anyone can offer us an idea for the development of existing games or give us an idea for a new game. If you have a development team, you can also contact us and become a part of our project. We are already receiving suggestions from gamers and this makes us optimistic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 09:16:10 AM

Add Medieval Machines Builder to your wishlist:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1584680/Medieval_Machines
Become a siege machine builder in the Middle Ages, build amazing machines to help you carry out successful sieges.
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 06:25:48 AM

The main benefit for me is that every computer game enthusiast takes a voice in the process of creating new games, giving his or her vote to implement new, selected functionalities of the service or a specific solution in a particular computer game. Why do you like pway, guys?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 06:04:54 PM

Add to your wishlist now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1505650/Renovators/
A role-playing game where you manage, build, and expand your team of workers. Apply for contracts and perform various renovations throughout the city. You are the Renovator!

So how many game ideas is your team currently working? Are there people who are really submitting their ideas? Wonder if you can really attract a lot of users here that will actively participate in the creation of games? And waiting if you can develop a popular one that gamers will talk about. I know it is early to tell but seems that this platform is an interesting one to watch out for...
Hello. Thank you for your interest in our project. Yes, anyone can offer us an idea for the development of existing games or give us an idea for a new game. If you have a development team, you can also contact us and become a part of our project. We are already receiving suggestions from gamers and this makes us optimistic

We also will have World of Tanks enabled via Pway multi-relay, u can play ur favorite online games directly on the blockchain. As transactions gluck along the chain they will validate outcomes of actions u do in the game. It is blockchain powered and very exigent for ur needs as a gamer. Game will suck out all money from ur house budget making u turn to bedridden liver-less divorced schmuck.
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 08:38:35 PM

Offroad Delivery Service is coming to Steam!
Add it to your wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1521250/Offroad_Delivery_Service
A courier and an off-road simulator rolled into one, where you are faced with an arduous task of delivering cargo of various sizes to distant and hard-to-reach places!
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 08:49:07 PM

Junkyard Simulator: First Car (Prologue 2)
Complete several quests, strip engines from cars, and then crush them with the small crusher. Before you get to crush things, you have to track down some abadoned vehicles and transport them to the shop using your tow truck.
Check it out now - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1515180/Junkyard_Simulator_First_Car_Prologue_2
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 05:57:00 AM

We also will have World of Tanks enabled via Pway multi-relay, u can play ur favorite online games directly on the blockchain. As transactions gluck along the chain they will validate outcomes of actions u do in the game. It is blockchain powered and very exigent for ur needs as a gamer. Game will suck out all money from ur house budget making u turn to bedridden liver-less divorced schmuck.

I think Pway works only with the games that presented or will be presented in Steam. As I know, WoT is not presented there and has its own big development team. Nevertheless, companies such PWAY can help them to improve the games with gamers ideas. Be sure, not every game need the blockchain,
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 08:45:03 PM

I see that players will be able to purchase newly created games before their release. I'll be glad to try this function as PWAY holder. Do not forget, every computer game enthusiast takes a voice in the process of creating new games, giving his or her vote to implement new.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 11:55:00 PM

What do you think, can my friends from US participate in this project? Cause SEC has restricted a lot of projects for their citizens so I'm asking. Where I can read more? I will be appreciated for any answers.
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:30:44 AM

Gold Rush: The Game is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One family

Grab it as digital download via PlayStation™ Store and Microsoft Store on May 28th
Work hard, dig deep, and become the wealthiest person in Alaska!
Check out the game's fanpage: Gold Rush: The Game - https://facebook.com/goldrushthega
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:39:10 AM

What do you think, can my friends from US participate in this project? Cause SEC has restricted a lot of projects for their citizens so I'm asking. Where I can read more? I will be appreciated for any answers.
Hello. Add your game idea and get PWay Token. Earn 5% of the game profit, when it will be produced. https://www.pway.io/
rurikramka

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:28:43 AM

Hello. Add your game idea and get PWay Token. Earn 5% of the game profit, when it will be produced. https://www.pway.io/

I will offer it to my friends, as I got you do not have any ICO, so they can just purchase the coins and start to change the games, right? I'm appreciated for your quick response here!
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:42:05 PM

Developed by Nesalis Games

Become a warden of national park in Africa! Take care of animals, fight
against the poachers, organize safari trips for tourists.

Add to wishlist --> https://store.steampowered.com/app/1438800/Safari_Park_Ranger
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:44:25 PM

I will offer it to my friends, as I got you do not have any ICO, so they can just purchase the coins and start to change the games, right? I'm appreciated for your quick response here!
You and your friends can suggest ideas for improving games and receive rewards for this in PWAY tokens, more ideas - more tokens!  😉
rurikramka

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 10:51:10 PM

You and your friends can suggest ideas for improving games and receive rewards for this in PWAY tokens, more ideas - more tokens!  😉
Yes, I know it, I've already registered on your platform and I have bought some tokens. Just trying to understand how it technically works...I'm preparing my first idea  Grin
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 01:14:05 AM

The gaming industry always gets a lot of attention. I'm glad to be a part of this strong and new community. If you missed the results, the team is publishing 6-7 releases weekly and they're working without weekends. Thank you a lot! Can't wait for my lovely game.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
rurikramka

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 02:08:14 AM

The gaming industry always gets a lot of attention. I'm glad to be a part of this strong and new community. If you missed the results, the team is publishing 6-7 releases weekly and they're working without weekends. Thank you a lot! Can't wait for my lovely game.
Sorry for disturbing again I would love to say my opinion if you guys focus more on Marketing instead of CEX exchanges listing (I know there are such plans) will be way better than start focusing on CEX this will help PWAY more.
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:18:19 PM

I will join you, guys, a great team, good ideas, and hard work. Here are the three fundamental successes of this project. I recommend everyone to join this great project! Good luck with the project.
Right. I am staying tuned and staying put at the same time. Hope the platform interaction would be sweet and intuitive. Also hope that this project will become a top project in the crypto World because they have a strong and helpful team. This project is very popular at the present time and it is a very good project. I believe it.
I would say that the PWAY project is a bit out of the future, clearly ahead of its time. The foresight of the developers is surprising, to put it mildly. We may not have evaluated the platform's technology yet, but the behavioral attitude of the team says that everything is going right there.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 12:52:15 AM

I would say that the PWAY project is a bit out of the future, clearly ahead of its time. The foresight of the developers is surprising, to put it mildly. We may not have evaluated the platform's technology yet, but the behavioral attitude of the team says that everything is going right there.
As long as people investing and supporting the project, there’s not much advantage of them being in here talking as opposed to other groups/chats. As long as Frederick and the GLQ team keep smashing these targets, I don’t care if there’s a GLQ group for every language!
Pwaytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 11:46:12 AM

Major update is coming soon to UBOAT.

In the fifth dev diary we introduce new game mechanics related to encountered merchant ships. Take a look at the video to learn more! Check out the game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/494840/UBOAT
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: