Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Believing in impossible things – and COVID19  (Read 219 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 03:54:38 PM

Vaccination is hands down good weapon to fight against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 but I think the real breakthrough will be done with invention of immediate-effect-pharmaceutical-drugs which could take down virus inside the body. Even vaccinated people can carry the disease, not dangerous for them but  critical for surrounding.
Basically one who are affected by a virus once should to fall sick when it affects them for the second time but this is not happening with covid, people are diagnosed to have covid new strains after they recovered months ago so vaccine is not actually a weapon, just a substitute which is going ineffective by time passes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 04:12:34 PM

Although this kind of topic has been talked about dozens of times, I still do believe that it is important to still talk about it jo matter how annoyingly repeating the conversation flows are. Because eventually, these kind of discussions can end up in finding probable solutions to problems. And as for the vaccines, there are countless reasons why everyone should take it. Hence, I am more leaned over on the vaccination plans. This is because these vaccines are what the world badly needs as soon as possible. Anyways, that's just me. Each to his own.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:27:01 PM

I don't know if we would say the present vaccination drug and plan is the best that has happened to man following the current situation but, it's definitely all we've got and we have to work with it, not like I like it but, we just have to. The herd immunity sounds like a nice idea, the only question the doubt is about the drug for vaccination itself.
Is it really safe and would stand the test of time without any side effects? This is where my own problem lies.
     Although this kind of topic has been talked about dozens of times, I still do believe that it is important to still talk about it jo matter how annoyingly repeating the conversation flows are. Because eventually, these kind of discussions can end up in finding probable solutions to problems.
I agree with you on this, the topic has been talked on a lot in different contest and perspective but then, a permanent solution is yet to be discovered so, with the knowledge of the fact that there are health practitioners in our mist, our discussion is sure not to end in just this forum.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 11:22:38 AM

Vaccination is hands down good weapon to fight against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 but I think the real breakthrough will be done with invention of immediate-effect-pharmaceutical-drugs which could take down virus inside the body. Even vaccinated people can carry the disease, not dangerous for them but  critical for surrounding.
Basically one who are affected by a virus once should to fall sick when it affects them for the second time but this is not happening with covid, people are diagnosed to have covid new strains after they recovered months ago so vaccine is not actually a weapon, just a substitute which is going ineffective by time passes.

Vaccine actually works with the new variants, study shows, and it is pretty impressive in that way.

Although this kind of topic has been talked about dozens of times, I still do believe that it is important to still talk about it jo matter how annoyingly repeating the conversation flows are. Because eventually, these kind of discussions can end up in finding probable solutions to problems. And as for the vaccines, there are countless reasons why everyone should take it. Hence, I am more leaned over on the vaccination plans. This is because these vaccines are what the world badly needs as soon as possible. Anyways, that's just me. Each to his own.

Indeed, The vaccines are one of the most effective solution we have for now as people are too obsess with the ideas of facemask not working, or freedom, etc.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 12:47:06 PM

It's easy to see that there is a vaccine. You could visit your doctor and have him show it to you. But you have to trust that your doctor knows what he/she is talking about when they tell you that there is a SARS-CoV-2. Why? Because you can't see it, and so far nobody has separated it out completely from other tissue materials so that they could identify that it exists. What they are suggesting that SARS-CoV-2 is, might be anything from exosomes to pieces of peoples' own cells.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 11:18:18 PM

Indeed, The vaccines are one of the most effective solution we have for now as people are too obsess with the ideas of facemask not working, or freedom, etc.
It's still the safety protocols about maintaining good hygiene and body. There's something that worries many lately.

--> https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/15/europe/italy-lockdown-europe-coronavirus-monday-scli-intl/index.html
--> https://www.euronews.com/2021/03/13/covid-vaccines-astrazeneca-announces-further-cuts-in-deliveries-to-eu
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 02:12:58 AM

^^^ Seems like only the USA and the UK and Canada still believe the vaccine lie.

What about China and Russia? The people there have to toe the party line, or they just might wake up dead in the middle of the night.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:59:03 AM

Vaccine actually works with the new variants, study shows, and it is pretty impressive in that way.

Then why we need to lockdown and restrictions, just ask every pharma company to produce the vaccines and give it to everyone in the world to make a covid free world,. right?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:14:41 PM

Vaccination is hands down good weapon to fight against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 but I think the real breakthrough will be done with invention of immediate-effect-pharmaceutical-drugs which could take down virus inside the body. Even vaccinated people can carry the disease, not dangerous for them but  critical for surrounding.

Then why we need to lockdown and restrictions, just ask every pharma company to produce the vaccines and give it to everyone in the world to make a covid free world,. right?

Right! The virus is a lie in so many ways. If there are more deaths in the world from Covid, there are approximately the same number of fewer deaths from influenza and pneumonia. Vaccines do only two things:
1. Make more money for Big Pharma;
2. Make immune systems weaker so that people will get sick more often, and think they need another vaccination.

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: