Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone recommend the best way to grow a new DAO platform's twitter?  (Read 99 times)
cryptomatt22 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 04:15:29 PM

I've been given the responsibility of growing an upcoming project, Pollen DAO, and they've asked me to get them 1000 followers in the next few days. Giveaways not allowed. Just wondering if anyone had any advice on what they think the best way would be to go about this?

Thanks
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomatt22 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:07:11 AM

Thanks for the response. The team have said no giveaways/airdrops are allowed, and asked for another 1000 followers. They're making it extremely difficult for themselves and i'm not sure how to go about it?
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 01:55:29 PM
Merited by masulum (1)

Can you give me detail of this project? like website and their social media. Maybe I can help to check this project. Of course, it will not guarantee will be safe or not, at least we know them better.

Note: I will edit this posts for the results

Social Media: https://twitter.com/pollendefi

Could that be what the OP meant by the word Pollen DAO?

Is Op given this challenge a gift or is it part of the developer? I think if it is true that the project you manage is good, the community will follow and follow the Pollen DAO Twitter, but the OP does not provide details as to what Masulum asked about.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 01:58:38 PM

Sorry I'm deleting my first posts,

Are you talking about this project?
Code:
Domain ID: PANDI-DO2057956
Domain Name:pollen.id
Created On:2020-04-04 14:42:15
Last Updated On:2020-04-04 14:42:38
Expiration Date:2021-04-04 23:59:59

So, basically, working as social media marketing for Crypto without any giveaway or Airdrop is hard to grow. the main things to be done is, the team must be active to reply any comments or question from twitter. I see their twitter is active, but need some buster. If no any free, so they need to active for any fundamental news, active for listing in several exchange. Or, you can pay crypto Influencer.

Ask your team to extend their domains, since their domain will be expired within 30 days. someone who check this will be afraid to join.

Thanks $crypto$

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptomatt22 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 02:18:20 PM

Yeah that's the correct Pollen. I'm currently on trial with them to do their marketing, and no giveaways are allowed, and i'm also not allowed to follow anyone on their twitter account (they have a 1 following rule, not sure why), making it very difficult to reach out to people. They want me to reach out to crypto influencers, which i have done, and they all ask what's in it for them. Again, the team won't offer anything in return and simply have tasked me with finding 600 popular traders with big followings and getting them to use the platform. My view is that it's going to be extremely difficult persuading big traders to use the DAO without any incentive and basing it solely off the project itself. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I've let them know about the domain. Thanks
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 09:21:01 AM

I've been given the responsibility of growing an upcoming project, Pollen DAO, and they've asked me to get them 1000 followers in the next few days. Giveaways not allowed. Just wondering if anyone had any advice on what they think the best way would be to go about this?
Just like in any other twitter, you have to pay, you have to pay people to follow you, and I know that doesn't sound like a good plan for many places because you think people are there only because they are paid, but if they didn't allow you to do giveaways, tell them that you are not going to be able to do it, because it makes no sense for 1000 people to suddenly start following a place because ... of their good heart?

I mean why would they follow you that quickly? I guess you can get 1000 people in few months if you work hard and keep sharing stuff constantly, you could go follow others and share stuff few times a day, that way you could get like 30-40 followers a day for a while and then 5-10 a day when you reach to higher levels, but without giveaways or anything there is no method you could get 1000+ followers in just few days, that's as impossible as it gets, at least not organically, you could still buy followers too but that would be cheating.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: