Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] GDEFI |DEFI|Community LED DECENTRALISED ECOSYSTEM 🔥🔥  (Read 470 times)
Vicky agarwal (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:19:40 PM

I often see projects with a lot of coin / token allocations for the team. how will you control the price later? as far as I see this project has a tendency to make investors interested.
for that most of coins were locked & Won,t be unlocked before stipulated time to manage dumping of price by retail investors, who just came for quick gain rather then understanding the core of project

okay that's very good. but I see that the supply allocation for each aspect has been determined, which part of the supply will you apply to it? will the tokens for the team also be locked? very funny if investors and the team take part in dumping.
Tokens for the team members is also locked
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:30:04 PM

Missed our AMA? Here's our recap Sparkles More AMA will happen soon, hope to see you there!

https://medium.com/@briyenline/gdefi-ama-recap-80676a33fff8
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 09:23:03 AM

The advantage of utility tokens is limited to the network, without representing a real tangible asset. GDeFi’s solution to this predicament is the introduction of NFTs with cryptographic tokens symbolizing something unique.
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:33:07 AM

What I like about Global DeFi (GDeFi) is that they have many tools and features combined in one platform. It is comfortable for users I think
Yes it will be one-stop shop for all the DeFi services
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 01:39:51 PM

I often see projects with a lot of coin / token allocations for the team. how will you control the price later? as far as I see this project has a tendency to make investors interested.
for that most of coins were locked & Won,t be unlocked before stipulated time to manage dumping of price by retail investors, who just came for quick gain rather then understanding the core of project

okay that's very good. but I see that the supply allocation for each aspect has been determined, which part of the supply will you apply to it? will the tokens for the team also be locked? very funny if investors and the team take part in dumping.

how long Tokens for the team members locked? Is there anything in your whitepapper or website? I hope the team works well and is always satisfying for now and in the future

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:42:08 AM

how long Tokens for the team members locked? Is there anything in your whitepapper or website? I hope the team works well and is always satisfying for now and in the future
Everything will be Announced & almost complete details is provided in Whitepaper
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:45:29 AM

Another prominent factor that will support GDeFi growth is foolproof Smart Contracts. Even though there are client rights management devices, it will additionally accommodate coordination and implementation framework. #Defi
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:13:02 AM

GlobalSwap, the decentralized exchange (DEX) of GDeFi, will be a fork of Uniswap with innovative new peculiarities. Though essentially based on Uniswap, its development is in tandem with the GDeFi protocol — sturdy and foolproof.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 12:48:04 PM

Everything will be Announced & almost complete details is provided in Whitepaper

ok thanks for the information, I will see and learn more about GDEFI.
That's why I keep asking, because I have an interest in this project. I hope the team and developers stay enthusiastic and go to success soon

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:53:04 AM

ok thanks for the information, I will see and learn more about GDEFI.
That's why I keep asking, because I have an interest in this project. I hope the team and developers stay enthusiastic and go to success soon
I,m officially manager of their bitcointalk, if you have any questions feel free to ask here i can get answer from the team directly
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 08:01:32 AM

We were Featured on Newsbtc
https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/global-defi-implements-one-stop-shop-for-defi/
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:03:18 AM

Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is indisputably now a prominent feature of the Blockchain evolution. The current wave is sweeping all the financial sectors in delivering innovative alternatives to traditional and centralized financial institutions
Johny9829

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:18:15 AM

Project has one of the most fair tokenomic

I believe it can be the main price driver here
Youme

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:32:33 AM

Just starting to learn about this GDEFI, the project look interesting and worth give a second thought.

Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:59:14 AM

Just starting to learn about this GDEFI, the project look interesting and worth give a second thought.

Indeed You can ask me anything, if you have any question
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:59:54 AM

Project has one of the most fair tokenomic

I believe it can be the main price driver here
Could i ask what would you like most about the project
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:15:05 AM

Through DeFi, what was once the domain of traditional financial markets is now on the way to fuel the Blockchain industry, which we see clearly in a distinct trend.
Movingcrypt

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:16:57 AM

Will there be a pre-sale for your project, and if yes where will it be held and what's criterias to qualify for the pre-sales round?
Youme

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:24:54 AM

Indeed You can ask me anything, if you have any question
Total supply is just 1M and team token is 12% which to is high imo, is there a vesting period in which this will be released
viweroem

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 12:08:18 PM

2 Quarter 2021 will be very serious period for GDeFi Finance as they need to do so many important things like yield farming pools, CEX listings, partnerships and more
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: