Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blox Staking - Ethereum 2.0 Fully Non-Custodial Staking  (Read 624 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oliverlott

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 11:02:11 AM

I have some CDT2 at the moment, how can I benefit from it in the future?   

Token holders will be able to make decisions regarding network management. This will help to make important decisions and take part in SSV network. More info about their use will be available in the future. But I can also say that the token’s role in SSV will be important.   

Does it make sense to keep them? Will they be useful?   

Token holders will become a part of a decentralized network. It will make the platform much safer. If you want to be able to make decisions and take part in the network’s development, it makes sense to keep the tokens.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iyvcgm

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:42:57 AM

I have some CDT2 at the moment, how can I benefit from it in the future?   

Token holders will be able to make decisions regarding network management. This will help to make important decisions and take part in SSV network. More info about their use will be available in the future. But I can also say that the token’s role in SSV will be important.   

Does it make sense to keep them? Will they be useful?   

Token holders will become a part of a decentralized network. It will make the platform much safer. If you want to be able to make decisions and take part in the network’s development, it makes sense to keep the tokens.   

One more interesting issue is the fixation of validator cost. How does it happen? I understand how payment works, so this is my only question.   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:46:01 AM

One more interesting issue is the fixation of validator cost. How does it happen? I understand how payment works, so this is my only question.    

Payment is charged in USD, but is converted to ETH no matter what the exchange rate is. The price is fixed at $180.
Modna

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:47:49 AM

I’d like to switch to this platform, but I have several questions. How can I transfer existing validators to it? How many validators can I use and how to pay for them?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:51:59 AM

I’d like to switch to this platform, but I have several questions. How can I transfer existing validators to it? How many validators can I use and how to pay for them?   

Transferring a validator is easy, it takes no more than 15 minutes. Download the platform to your PC and sign up. There’s a special section that describes the process in details. You can use as many validators as you want and each of them is paid when you set them up.   
Modna

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:53:59 AM

Transferring a validator is easy, it takes no more than 15 minutes. Download the platform to your PC and sign up. There’s a special section that describes the process in details. You can use as many validators as you want and each of them is paid when you set them up.   

Can I transfer several validators at the same time?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:59:31 AM

The platform allows to transfer up to 100 validators at the same time, but you can transfer more if you ask the support team for help. They’ll reply quickly.     
Modna

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:54:05 AM

The platform allows to transfer up to 100 validators at the same time, but you can transfer more if you ask the support team for help. They’ll reply quickly.     

What are the requirements for a validator?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:55:40 AM

You will have to leave 32 ETH in the network – this is the minimum entry threshold. You can’t disconnect it from Eth2 and Eth1 chains, the reason is establishing a stable connection with infrastructure.   
Modna

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:56:55 AM

You will have to leave 32 ETH in the network – this is the minimum entry threshold. You can’t disconnect it from Eth2 and Eth1 chains, the reason is establishing a stable connection with infrastructure.   

What about the penalty system? What actions can lead to getting disconnected form the system?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:58:04 AM

What about the penalty system? What actions can lead to getting disconnected form the system?   

You may be punished for violation of interests of the network – for long-term absence, wrong offers and attestation. That’s why you can’t disable validators for a long time manually. The platform can also reduce the reward rate significantly and disconnect you from network.     
Modna

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:59:30 AM

You may be punished for violation of interests of the network – for long-term absence, wrong offers and attestation. That’s why you can’t disable validators for a long time manually. The platform can also reduce the reward rate significantly and disconnect you from network.     

The last question is about safety. How are keys stored? 
oliverlott

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:00:59 AM

The last question is about safety. How are keys stored? 

Every key is considered to be “hot”, meaning that the validator is active all the time and it uses the key to confirm the actions. The key is encrypted in a cloud storage because it’s less safe to do it based on the validator.   
ferdinand50

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 04:41:08 PM

How does staking return work on Eth2? I started working with this platform recently, so I still have questions.   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 04:42:25 PM

How does staking return work on Eth2? I started working with this platform recently, so I still have questions.   

Staking return is the passive income you get from a validator. A validator does its job by maintaining and developing the network and thus generates income.     
ferdinand50

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 04:43:50 PM

Staking return is the passive income you get from a validator. A validator does its job by maintaining and developing the network and thus generates income.     

What does the reward amount depend on? As far as I understand, there may be several factors. 
oliverlott

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 04:49:13 PM

What does the reward amount depend on? As far as I understand, there may be several factors. 

Each time a validator performs a task, it generates income which can constitute good profit with time. The number of the performed tasks depends on the capacity of a validator and the total number of validators. According to the official information, you can expect the annual rate to be 15-18% during the first year and 8-10% during the next one. You can use a calculator in your personal account to estimate profitability.   
ferdinand50

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:15:23 AM

Each time a validator performs a task, it generates income which can constitute good profit with time. The number of the performed tasks depends on the capacity of a validator and the total number of validators. According to the official information, you can expect the annual rate to be 15-18% during the first year and 8-10% during the next one. You can use a calculator in your personal account to estimate profitability.    

Thanks. I have one more question regarding the difference between Eth2 and Eth1. Could you please tell me more about it?
oliverlott

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:17:40 AM

Thanks. I have one more question regarding the difference between Eth2 and Eth1. Could you please tell me more about it?

Eth2 is an enhanced version of Eth1. The consensus algorithm was updated and this let to use blockchain as a proof of stake, relying on the validators.   
ferdinand50

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:19:35 AM

Eth2 is an enhanced version of Eth1. The consensus algorithm was updated and this let to use blockchain as a proof of stake, relying on the validators.   

What makes it different from mining? It seems to me the processes are quite similar.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: