Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blox Staking - Ethereum 2.0 Fully Non-Custodial Staking  (Read 624 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oliverlott

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:21:44 AM

Each time a validator performs a task, it generates income which can constitute good profit with time. The number of the performed tasks depends on the capacity of a validator and the total number of validators. According to the official information, you can expect the annual rate to be 15-18% during the first year and 8-10% during the next one. You can use a calculator in your personal account to estimate profitability.    

Thanks. I have one more question regarding the difference between Eth2 and Eth1. Could you please tell me more about it?

Eth2 is an enhanced version of Eth1. The consensus algorithm was updated and this let to use blockchain as a proof of stake, relying on the validators.   

What makes it different from mining? It seems to me the processes are quite similar.   

Validators check and offer new blocks for the system, while miners compete for their generation. This process doesn’t require high electricity consumption and expensive equipment. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferdinand50

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 03:46:31 AM

Validators check and offer new blocks for the system, while miners compete for their generation. This process doesn’t require high electricity consumption and expensive equipment. 

What are your recommendations on working with the platform? I’ll be very grateful for advice.
oliverlott

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 04:00:11 AM

What are your recommendations on working with the platform? I’ll be very grateful for advice.

I recommend you to pay attention to the validators because they can lose their profitability. The system automatically offers setting recommendations, you should pay attention to them as well.     
iyvcgm

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 04:02:21 AM

I have several questions regarding CDT tokens. How will they be used in the future? Does it make sense to store them?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 04:09:14 AM

I have several questions regarding CDT tokens. How will they be used in the future? Does it make sense to store them?   

At the moment, the tokens are a part of the payment structure, meaning that ETH is converted to CDT, for example to pay for a validator. DEX exchange is also used. In the future, the company will start burning tokens to reduce their amount and increase their value. It makes sense to store them if you want to take part in making important decisions regarding platform operation.     
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:41:43 AM

At the moment, the tokens are a part of the payment structure, meaning that ETH is converted to CDT, for example to pay for a validator. DEX exchange is also used. In the future, the company will start burning tokens to reduce their amount and increase their value. It makes sense to store them if you want to take part in making important decisions regarding platform operation.     

How can one get them? My balance is low so far, but I’m planning to take part in the platform operation in the future.   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:44:00 AM

How can one get them? My balance is low so far, but I’m planning to take part in the platform operation in the future.   

The tokens are provided as a reward to the block producers for performing their duties properly. Thus, tokens will be fully integrated into the system.   
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 01:37:33 PM

The tokens are provided as a reward to the block producers for performing their duties properly. Thus, tokens will be fully integrated into the system.   

I heard a lot about CDT staking. Can any CDT holder do it? How do you do it? Does it make sense to do it at all?     
oliverlott

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:24:21 PM

I heard a lot about CDT staking. Can any CDT holder do it? How do you do it? Does it make sense to do it at all?    

Any token holders can do it. You need to go to the storage where you can see your CDT balance. You can get ETH as a reward. In the future, it’ll also be possible to get CDT (proportional to the share of CDT).   
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:29:47 PM

Any token holders can do it. You need to go to the storage where you can see your CDT balance. You can get ETH as a reward. In the future, it’ll also be possible to get CDT (proportional to the share of CDT).   

What are other functions of CDT?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:34:03 PM

CDT stimulates block producers. The reward grows depending on how they perform their duties. The producers organize and protect the network, that’s why they are the main ecosystem.   
iyvcgm

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:39:08 PM

CDT stimulates block producers. The reward grows depending on how they perform their duties. The producers organize and protect the network, that’s why they are the main ecosystem.   

Are there any forecasts regarding the growth of CDT token?   
oliverlott

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:48:11 PM

Are there any forecasts regarding the growth of CDT token?   

It’ll definitely grow when they start burning the tokens. It also depends on the number of the system’s users: the more users there are, the more tokens will be bought.   
willsey89

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 06:34:21 PM

How does decentralization work? This is a very interesting thing for me.
oliverlott

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:37:09 PM

The system is based on validator nodes. A chain of pools manages a vast stake pool to keep them safe and reliable. Each of these pools works under SSV system, meaning that the validator keys are divided into several parts. To restore a key, you need a minimum amount of those parts, also, the threshold of the signatures needed to restore a key and confirm the signature itself in the chain of beacons is low (its 2/3).   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 05:37:32 AM

The system is based on validator nodes. A chain of pools manages a vast stake pool to keep them safe and reliable. Each of these pools works under SSV system, meaning that the validator keys are divided into several parts. To restore a key, you need a minimum amount of those parts, also, the threshold of the signatures needed to restore a key and confirm the signature itself in the chain of beacons is low (its 2/3).   

Why do they need pools if the keys are divided into parts? 
oliverlott

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 05:40:12 AM

The pools work as an extra layer of protection between a validator and beacon chain.   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 05:42:52 AM

The pools work as an extra layer of protection between a validator and beacon chain.   

Does it mean that every system participant is a pool? If so, how does it happen?   
oliverlott

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 05:45:06 AM

Does it mean that every system participant is a pool? If so, how does it happen?   

Any user who stakes 0,1 ETH can be a validator. They get tokens as a reward and can transfer or sell them to other users. ETH used for staking becomes a participant of a beacon chain, bringing extra tokens to the users.   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 06:32:06 AM

Does it turn out that the funds of the users are liquid? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: