Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EQF] 🔥 Equifund token ICO start ⚡️ earn TRX monthly by our trading team🔥  (Read 160 times)
cryptogalaxy2077 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 08:58:56 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2021, 09:13:43 PM by cryptogalaxy2077

Equifund Token ICO is now Live !

Join venture in derivative payments.

Buy Equifund Token (EQF) and earn monthly reward in TRX and USDT on Tron blockchain by our trading team.

There is no affiliate programs or multi-level marketing !

We are a team of independent traders operating on the market since 2005. The experience gained in various analytical and trading positions prompted us to create a revolutionary project based on a combination of derivatives and a invest fund. Digital assets allow you to completely cut yourself off from large financial institutions, to deprive them of their earnings at our expense. Thanks to cryptocurrencies, we are able to create an ecosystem without unnecessary commissions and license fees, only profit counts.

How it works ?

The payout of derivatives will be based on the profit generated by us through trading on the stock exchange without the possibility of losing funds through the use of professional and long-term proven methods of trading.

visit http://www.equifundtoken.com/ for more info !
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 03:52:58 PM

Hi upon checking the website, I have some serious doubts as to the veracity and genuineness of the picture of your team members.

When you scroll through their photos, you can see that the uploaded file name on the three (3) pictures are guy2, guy3, and guy4.jpg respectively. I also observed that there are also some misaligned and disproportionate facial features of the team (i.e. the ears are different, the backgrounds are hazy, etc.). Lastly, the links to their profiles are non-existent.

I hope you can address these allegations for clarity and to avoid any ambiguity/confusion.

Code:
41 days old
Created on 2021-01-29
Expires on 2022-01-29
Updated on 2021-01-29

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 09:08:31 PM

Aside from the observations of qwertyup, I noticed that when you click the linkedin profile of gale harrelson, it will direct you first to lukas schumtz profile and then it becomes unavailable and also the twitter account says lukas schumtz. What is the relation of gale harrelson and lukas schumtz? Also, Jerred Travis has newly-created linkedin profile.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:42:15 PM

Aside from the observations of qwertyup, I noticed that when you click the linkedin profile of gale harrelson, it will direct you first to lukas schumtz profile and then it becomes unavailable and also the twitter account says lukas schumtz. What is the relation of gale harrelson and lukas schumtz? Also, Jerred Travis has newly-created linkedin profile.

This is definitely true.

To everyone who is interested in the said project, I highly advise, for the meantime, to stay away until the allegations have been answered by the OP. The collective information containing certain allegations about the veracity of this project is questioned for the meantime. There is a chance that such project is a scam but nothing is absolutely proven yet.

It is better to be safe than sorry so exercise extreme caution before dealing with this project.
alediemmee

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 07:52:21 PM

This is definitely true.

To everyone who is interested in the said project, I highly advise, for the meantime, to stay away until the allegations have been answered by the OP. The collective information containing certain allegations about the veracity of this project is questioned for the meantime. There is a chance that such project is a scam but nothing is absolutely proven yet.

It is better to be safe than sorry so exercise extreme caution before dealing with this project.

Also the lackness of the https protocol..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: