Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I convert BUSD to BTC on Binance.us to deposit on Bybit  (Read 54 times)
NYChyna (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 03:00:20 AM

Hello awesome Crypto community. I need your help please. I have BUSD on Binance.us that I’m trying to convert to BTC and then transfer to Bybit to trade. I prefer not to use Tether with all that’s going on. The only options of pairs for BUSD are BUSD/USD and BUSD/USDT. The pairs for BTC are: BTC/BUSD, BTC/USD, BTC/USDC, BTC/USDT.

How can I make this happen and what’s my options. This noob thanks you in advance Huh
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 03:09:59 AM

You know your problem is quite simple. The pair youve ask is on market, how about the option or other way Binance can make you convert that?

Go to liquid swap they have option there to directly exchange busd to Bitcoin. Check the image below

So there is 100k limit for exchanging on that feature but it's fine at least that's allowed. Hope this works.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 05:41:55 AM

How can I make this happen and what’s my options. This noob thanks you in advance Huh
Quoting my post on your other thread:

I believe Bybit only works with USDT and not actual USD.

- USDT Perpetual uses USDT as collateral.
- Inverse Perpetual (denominated in USD) uses their supported cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, EOS and XRP) as collateral. That, of course, involves its own risk since all of them are volatil and can crash at any moment.

You'll need to transfer any of the assets (including USDT) and choose which one to trade. All of them can be exchanged between each other on their exchange.

Also, I'll have to add that you probably aren't 100% safe even if you don't touch USDT. If Tether is confirmed a fraud, what do you think will happen with the price of all the other coins? You can only trade with USDT or other cryptocurrencies (not BUSD or USDC, which are more transparent), so you can't really run from this potential issue. Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████