Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC/USD Price Analysis - $72,000 will be the first target  (Read 203 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 10:52:49 AM

In order to reverse the trend, the bears will have to sink the price below the most recent swing low at $43,000.

the few times that the price reached $ 43000 was the result of not being able to break the resistance that it has in the $ 58000, but now the price is managing to consolidate itself next to this great resistance that is in the $58000 and in my opinion this means that the will the price break the $58,000, the question here where he will encounter another great resistance after breaking the $58,000? before this thread i had already read about the  $72000 i even made a joke with this subject because honestly it is difficult to analyze something that i have never seen, in this case i have never seen $72000

No one has obviously seen $72k, we are in unchartered territory now, bitcoin has surpassed $58k already and we have set a new all time high. And we are going close to $60k-$70k this month. So I doubt that we will see $40k now specially if this bullish trend continues.

So again, those predictions are going slowly into reality, and the best thing to do is to just HODL and wait for the imminent $100k this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 02:36:05 AM

No one has obviously seen $72k, we are in unchartered territory now, bitcoin has surpassed $58k already and we have set a new all time high. And we are going close to $60k-$70k this month. So I doubt that we will see $40k now specially if this bullish trend continues.

So again, those predictions are going slowly into reality, and the best thing to do is to just HODL and wait for the imminent $100k this year.
Nobody has seen 20k before neither, but 2017 allowed that, hell we weren't even at 10k before 2017 and we have seen that, this year allowed us to see 30k as well, and 40k too, and 50k recently and now we have seen 61k as well. This means there is nothing that could stop us from seeing 60k neither, that is going to happen for sure, there is nothing wrong with bitcoin reaching those levels, we have always broken one all time high and reached another all time high, that is how bitcoin grows and 72k will be the next one.

People could argue about what bitcoin will be and how high or low it will be but I can guarantee you that bitcoin will see 72k one day, it could be this coming week, it could be 2023 but it will one day happen, this is why I am not getting out, I believe 72k is possible, I believe 100k is possible and I honestly think that 500k is possible as well.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 11:47:11 PM

It is good to be bullish on btc, but dumps are also a possibility and you cannot deny that. Holding is good but when a stagnancy area is reached where btc cannot meet the demands of these hungry institutions, then they will start looking for other investments in crypto and other zone and if they will find better than btc, they will move out of btc and that will be a bloody day for btc. Altcoins are witnessing 10-100x growth in their price which is much higher than btc's 6x from its all awaited 10k. The price can go anywhere because it is a free market and predicting just green for this makes no sense.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: