Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GPU prices are about to CRASH, here is how I know it'll happen soon!!!  (Read 128 times)
Paycheck (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 02:21:46 PM

Good news for anyone who wants to buy GPUs.  The insane, ridiculous, BULLSHIT HIGH GPU prices on ebay will be crashing soon.  There is precedent for it, and I have called the market correctly twice now.

How do I know this?  Two main factors.  

1. Burnout, plain and simple.  The prices have been so high for so long, that enough people are beginning to say "F@CK THIS SH!T", and simply not bid or buy.  The greedy commie bastards who have been buying up all the GPUs and boosting prices super high are about to get a huge financial loss, and I hope it gets even worse for those greedy f@ckers.

2. I just sold my 1070 GPUs on ebay.  I bought them in mid December for $1325 shipped, and I decided that if I couldn't buy more at these prices, I'd offer mine up for sale at what I thought was a ridiculous price.  If they didn't sell, that's okay, I'll keep mining with them.  If they did sell, great, PROFITS for me!  Some guy paid a little over DOUBLE what I paid for them.  I kinda felt bad for him premature ejaculating all over things and paying such a high price, but hey, someone has to pay my bills!

Back in late 2017, I paid $2000 for 3 Avalon 741 ASICs, and put them to work mining for me, and they did well.  I wanted to buy more, but the prices were rising too high, too fast.  So I made up another ebay auction with a ridiculous price, and someone paid SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS for them.  What the hell, box them up and ship them out, and PROFIT!

So I'll take this influx of cash to pay off the credit card, and I'll sit quietly and wait for GPU prices to crash.  And even after they crash, I will still offer lowball prices to buy many more on ebay, and rebuild my hash farm.

Even now, seeing the money in my bank account and looking beside me at my GPUs humming away, knowing I have to box them up tonight, it's a tough choice.  Keep the money and lose the GPUs, or keep the GPUs and give back the money.  The money will win, I can always buy more GPUs cheaper later.

We've hit the turning point, so if you are about to buy GPUs on ebay, STOP RIGHT NOW.  Wait a month or so, and when the commie theiving scalpers are hurting, prices will crash.  THEN buy, like I will!

orangelemon

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 05:02:12 PM

Good news for anyone who wants to buy GPUs.  The insane, ridiculous, BULLSHIT HIGH GPU prices on ebay will be crashing soon.  There is precedent for it, and I have called the market correctly twice now.

How do I know this?  Two main factors.  

1. Burnout, plain and simple.  The prices have been so high for so long, that enough people are beginning to say "F@CK THIS SH!T", and simply not bid or buy.  The greedy commie bastards who have been buying up all the GPUs and boosting prices super high are about to get a huge financial loss, and I hope it gets even worse for those greedy f@ckers.

2. I just sold my 1070 GPUs on ebay.  I bought them in mid December for $1325 shipped, and I decided that if I couldn't buy more at these prices, I'd offer mine up for sale at what I thought was a ridiculous price.  If they didn't sell, that's okay, I'll keep mining with them.  If they did sell, great, PROFITS for me!  Some guy paid a little over DOUBLE what I paid for them.  I kinda felt bad for him premature ejaculating all over things and paying such a high price, but hey, someone has to pay my bills!

Back in late 2017, I paid $2000 for 3 Avalon 741 ASICs, and put them to work mining for me, and they did well.  I wanted to buy more, but the prices were rising too high, too fast.  So I made up another ebay auction with a ridiculous price, and someone paid SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS for them.  What the hell, box them up and ship them out, and PROFIT!

So I'll take this influx of cash to pay off the credit card, and I'll sit quietly and wait for GPU prices to crash.  And even after they crash, I will still offer lowball prices to buy many more on ebay, and rebuild my hash farm.

Even now, seeing the money in my bank account and looking beside me at my GPUs humming away, knowing I have to box them up tonight, it's a tough choice.  Keep the money and lose the GPUs, or keep the GPUs and give back the money.  The money will win, I can always buy more GPUs cheaper later.

We've hit the turning point, so if you are about to buy GPUs on ebay, STOP RIGHT NOW.  Wait a month or so, and when the commie theiving scalpers are hurting, prices will crash.  THEN buy, like I will!

Time has changed, this is not 2017.
"COVID" has changed the entire world.

Domain for sell : CryptoMiners.org
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 05:25:15 PM

GPU's are ROI based now kind of like asics. They might crash "if" crypto does. Pretty sure I saw a lot of 72 3060's sell for 81,000 on ebay. I don't know what to expect moving forward.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Paycheck (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 07:54:18 PM

Yeah, I was watching that auction too, it was some big numbers.  Another auction had 100 1070 GPUs, which it claimed were pulled from new computers, for $90,000.  I messaged and berated them several times, as paying 900 for a 2 generation old 1070 is beyond insane.  I wouldn't pay 300.  I offered them a reasonable price for 10 or 20 1070s but they refused.

I think people are buying irrationally, with FOMO on their minds.  They are excited to get into mining or add to their farms, and are like "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!".

I'd like to add a few dozen GPUs to my farm, but it needs to be done at the right price.  I don't want to have to run the GPUs for a full year just to pay themselves off.  And if prices dip, it'll take a lot longer.

I do enjoy lowballing the people asking too much for their GPUs. 

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8934

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 11:07:14 PM

I think you got it backwards. This is pure capitalism (supply and demand) and you're the commie expecting to get something for less than other people are willing to pay.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:11:14 AM

GPU can be priced cheaper but due to the high demand it is never going to fall or crash. We may expect the prices to fall if cryptocurrencies becomes worthless to mine anymore.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 05:51:48 AM

You really mean this? while the crypto prices are increasing and the demand for having Miner ? lol if this thread is just for attempt to gain believers so that GPU prices will fall then you are wrong.
GPU price will increase more and more as years goes by because of the demand in Bitcoin and also altcoins .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Paycheck (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 11:16:21 AM

You really mean this? while the crypto prices are increasing and the demand for having Miner ? lol if this thread is just for attempt to gain believers so that GPU prices will fall then you are wrong.
GPU price will increase more and more as years goes by because of the demand in Bitcoin and also altcoins .

There comes a point at which the price you pay for a GPU, vs. the amount of money it can mine per day / time to ROI, simply isn't worth it anymore.  Based on current price trends, you're lucky if you can ROI within 4 months.  If coin prices dip, it'll take a lot longer.

And, if you pay $1000 for a GPU now, then prices dip, and people start dumping their computer equipment, your $1000 GPU is now worth $500 at best, so you double lose.

I'm not willing to put up with that amount of risk.

For my 1070s that I just sold, I paid $210 each for them, and 2 months later sold for $507 each.  And in the 2 months I had them, I mined close to $1000 of BTC with them.  That is how you win.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 04:03:56 PM

There comes a point at which the price you pay for a GPU, vs. the amount of money it can mine per day / time to ROI, simply isn't worth it anymore.  Based on current price trends, you're lucky if you can ROI within 4 months.  If coin prices dip, it'll take a lot longer.

And, if you pay $1000 for a GPU now, then prices dip, and people start dumping their computer equipment, your $1000 GPU is now worth $500 at best, so you double lose.

I'm not willing to put up with that amount of risk.

For my 1070s that I just sold, I paid $210 each for them, and 2 months later sold for $507 each.  And in the 2 months I had them, I mined close to $1000 of BTC with them.  That is how you win.
So you actually sold your GPU for better prices from your assumption but you forgot about $1000 earning from the GPU every month or at least until this bull run lasts.So if you also include the possible earnings for the 2 months you lost $2000 which is nullified from your best price sell.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 11:29:34 PM

You're not the only one that knew it.

Just like the market, the prices of GPUs will also crash in time. They won't forever be in the increasing pattern as the gpu manufacturers will start to release more supplies in the market.

And that will make the demand lesser to crash the price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███