Print  
Author Topic: ---  (Read 282 times)
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:35:10 AM

Our world contains a lot of hidden complexity. For example, we can calculate the properties of protons according to basic laws, but these calculation formulas are extremely complicated. It is really a bad strategy to build a simulated world with such difficult-to-calculate components.
Could this not be explained by AI, giving AI a set of basic instructions to generate a universe, and the way the AI interprets and execute those laws turn out far more complicated than "necessary"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 04:32:57 PM

Our world contains a lot of hidden complexity. For example, we can calculate the properties of protons according to basic laws, but these calculation formulas are extremely complicated. It is really a bad strategy to build a simulated world with such difficult-to-calculate components.
Could this not be explained by AI, giving AI a set of basic instructions to generate a universe, and the way the AI interprets and execute those laws turn out far more complicated than "necessary"?

An Uncreated CREATOR created everything. And HE is a Perfect BEING  that can't be quantified in terms of perfection, size, intelligence, powers, etc.
HE is the source of everything good like  life, knowledge, wisdom, understanding, etc. I wouldn't trust any so called knowledge if it doesn't come directly from the SOURCE.

big_octopus

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:01:07 AM

Everything is one. I'm God. I have many eyes, and for an interesting experience I look through microscopes with my countless number of eyes. When I look in this way, each of my eyes is felt as a separate individual, going through its own experience. We are here - these eyes. When we stop looking through a microscope (when we leave this life) - we understand who we really are.

This material world in which we find ourselves is simply an artificially created simulator, a matrix that is needed for our development. Nothing happens here that we don't need. There are certain rules here that are needed for our development. This material world is simply a matrix for cultivating our best qualities (kindness, wisdom, responsibility, conscience, etc.). We come into this series of reincarnations from the most elementary particles, then we move into minerals, then into plants, then into animals, then into people. And we are leaving this series of reincarnations already as intelligent spiritual beings (because before that we didn't have all the qualities that we acquired here).

In short, each of us has their own goals specifically at the level of development at which each of us is. But if to generalize, then we just need to conscientiously fulfill our duties (for example, you feel that you need to do it in a certain way, because it will be right, then you need to do it, overcome laziness in yourself, etc. so you will cultivate the necessary qualities).
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 01:04:04 AM

So much conspiracy theory to look at actually with regards to what we've gotten into. They are just however theory though. We as part of the simulation could be possible as to how and why God created us. There is no evidence of what life could be after death and if it's just darkness after it then everything is nonsense. If we are in a simulation then there will be a result after it.

There is also a story that we are also in simulation regarding BTC in an attempt to control people so they created BTC and soon CBDC who will take our data. I've only read these on Facebook pages that web3 is the next platform where we can be controlled even the access to the net. Its just stories.

ivroer

Activity: 89
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 10:15:20 AM

Are we in a simulation?

Yes.

This universe is merely the attempt to solve 1 valid block hash in a unfathomably large blockchain.

Interesting facts: the speed of light is the current block height and Pi is a representation of the current merkle root.

When this block is solved the universe as we know it will end.  Wink
MRKVPS

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

MRKVPS Hosting Services - www.mrkvps.store

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 03:38:52 PM

Well, kind of. What we see is a simulation of what our eyes understand and send towards our brain as electrical impulses so we can picture it io our brains and give those images meaning.

If we were in something like the Matrix, do you really think it would be that difficult to do? I mean, getting hooked up to a machine that sends electrical impulses to our heads instead of our eyes.

If sufficient money was destined to its discovery, I'm 99% sure it could be created.

High-quality Windows & Linux VPS with incredible support from around the world: USA, Netherlands (DMCA Ignored), India & Singapore -- www.mrkvps.store
MarcoS97

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

Hi =) iam just a friendly dude

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 12:55:47 AM

i read an artikle today, that the chances are 50%-50%...
JJJJames

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:16:51 AM

i read an artikle today, that the chances are 50%-50%...
NDGT made a video this week talking about how he firmly believed we are, but how his beliefs are moveing towards we are not, I dont think it matters eitherway.

We think, therefore we are
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 11:17:53 AM

If we are in a simulation, the main concern would be if there is a way out of it or not.
And that is what All of us must be finding and not those nonsense answers above, Imagine you are in simulation and you don't know how to escape ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 02:59:48 PM

Are we living in or otherwise part of some type of Simulation or video game run by a computer, what are your thoughts?

No we are living not, we are living in a free world. If you don'tv believe in free will try and change your habits. For example, you don't like to eat fish, order fish next time for dinner. Life is crazy and real.
A computer program could be made in which we could have what we perceive as free will.

Look at things like Alpha Zero, that thing figured out how to play Chess and Go!

Computers are amazing.

If nothing else its at least good fun to think about.

While I agree with you that computer programs are super effective these days and can easily bear a human, we would need a huge system to simulate the whole world history. Free will might be not true and we all just follow an algorithm. But why get up in the morning then? What if we all decide on one day this year where we are going to remain in bed? The whole world would stop for one single day, it would be chaos and mayhem but controlled by us. I really hope we are not in a simulation.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:52:35 PM

Are we living in or otherwise part of some type of Simulation or video game run by a computer, what are your thoughts?

No we are living not, we are living in a free world. If you don'tv believe in free will try and change your habits. For example, you don't like to eat fish, order fish next time for dinner. Life is crazy and real.
A computer program could be made in which we could have what we perceive as free will.

Look at things like Alpha Zero, that thing figured out how to play Chess and Go!

Computers are amazing.

If nothing else its at least good fun to think about.

While I agree with you that computer programs are super effective these days and can easily bear a human, we would need a huge system to simulate the whole world history. Free will might be not true and we all just follow an algorithm. But why get up in the morning then? What if we all decide on one day this year where we are going to remain in bed? The whole world would stop for one single day, it would be chaos and mayhem but controlled by us. I really hope we are not in a simulation.

Freewill really exist. You are free to choose between Good or Evil but will get rewarded for choosing either side. Choosing Good attracts Blessings while choosing evil attracts curses. The CREATOR of our World alone defines what is Good and what is evil.  If you do things that violate HIS Commandments - you do evil, If do things according to HIS commandments - you do good.

The Commandments:
1. Love the CREATOR (GOD) of Heaven and Earth.
2. Love People.

If you obey these two commandments, you please the CREATOR, If you please the CREATOR, you get blessed.
Pegiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 04:21:51 PM

Yes, we are all in the simulation, and you - just a set of bytes in it.
Melignya

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 11:57:10 AM

It's the thought that keeps me going
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: