Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how would you explain chart like this with your experience in crypto?  (Read 195 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:36:57 PM

~snip~

Investment should be made after the huge investigation. Sometimes your investigation may leads to false one. With that you should start a investment. If the coin is listed above 10$-20$, just hold and don't inverse on that coin. Most of coin started with 10$ and above will reduced to the value of 0.5-0.1$. So investing with high value may caise a loss.Hold and buy at dump of price.
^ Investigation upon investment is a must because you will never know how truly their projects are or if that is only made by hype and there is a high potential that you will probably fall into the trap. However, the OP mentioned the hitbtc exchange which is I don't like, more and more shitcoins there listed, and most of them abandoned by the developer or the owner. I had better choose binance right now and do trading using BSC. I can not give more further explanation and I want you to have a dig deep research first before putting in your money.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:08:29 PM

This ICO hype is never getting old to others some of you are still too young to know what was the point of them making it in the first place. It is to gather some crowd funding for their project which is obviously some of them at the end of the day will be gone for good. Only investors who have access for the presale can sell those coins after it is being listed on an exchange.

A deep thorough investigation of the team is a must because you'll never know some of them are acting like they were on their profile but they are not and some of them can be proven by other members if there are dedicated members who would like to know them or know who you are working for.

These traps of pre-sale is not for ico participants in a campaign, you must be an early investors to them to gain access to their pre-sale once it's being listed in an exchange.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:37:16 AM

Well, if it hardly pump after they released the coin then it is the sign that you shouldnt buy it. The reality is that they just pump the coin by those devs and owners to attract more traders but then left behind after that.

I have seen many altcoins that still down until now after the listing. And since hitbtc do not have a good reputation lately, we can not prevent thinking that some of their approved altcoins on their platform will be lack of potential, too. You can just stick to those established altcoins and those who have progress will give you potential gains rather those unworthy shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: