Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin back to $ 10,000?  (Read 833 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:19:46 AM

$10k is possible everything is possible in crypto but considering the fact that many exchanges right now are going out of bitcoin supply and most are holding this can't happen in the near future the market is bullish and everybody was, the only reason I can see if btc will crash at $10k is when China and US will ban bitcoin.

lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:57:44 AM

i just done some calculations
of all the UTXO(coin movements) 6.8mill coins of the 18.6m circ shifted in the last 6 months. where over 75% moved while the price was over $37k

75% of active movers(last 6 month active users) wont wont to sell at a loss below $37k

minin costs minimum cheapest cost is about $22k so miners on the most efficient asics wont sell below $22k. and hobbiests with higher costs wont sell that cheap.
infact hobbiests with higher mining costs will stop mining if it went down to that level and just buy like crazy as it would be super cheap to just buy instead of mine if it goes below their higher personal threshhold

so there is really high support/resistance. to let it drop below $37k and even more support pretty much all active bitcoins that will not sell below $21k

in short. forget $10k.... 22k is the ultimate bottom now. and a good chance $37k is a good strong support
If that 37k is the right price and you calculated right, that would mean a lot, we would be basically doing a lot better thanks to actually having a decent bottom this time.

I always said that we are in a different situation during this period, people kept talking about how in 2017 we increased a lot and in 2018 we decreased a lot but they are forgetting that we are in a situation where people literally bought bitcoin constantly during the last 6 months, whereas in the 2017 world we weren't over 4k until November and reached 20k just in December, so in 1 month we increased more than 5x and that is why the drop was simple as well since people bought bitcoin a lot cheaper, only a few people bought bitcoin high during that period.

Compare that to today and people bought bitcoin a lot more expensive these days because it has been increasing for a lot of months this time.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 03:28:23 PM

What threshold will bitcoin go down this year?

Your asking what will be lowest price of Bitcoin from this moment on? Or what will be lowest price this year?  This year lowest price was most likely at start of the year at $29k.  Lowest price form now on will most likely be above $40k.
decodx

Activity: 1442
Merit: 934

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:58:59 PM

Compare that to today and people bought bitcoin a lot more expensive these days because it has been increasing for a lot of months this time.

It's quite a contrast. What this means is that because the price has gone up so much in a short period of time, it is all about the momentum. The price is supported by high levels of investment and speculation that at the beginning of 2017 was not there. This has got everybody jumping on it and we saw such a great support price for bitcoin that we could only imagine. I think that we are going to see this continued rise, that it will continue to go up. The question is, will it hit the upper price of $100,000 within the next year or will it hit $1 million within the next five to ten years?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:33:25 PM

$10k is possible everything is possible in crypto but considering the fact that many exchanges right now are going out of bitcoin supply and most are holding this can't happen in the near future the market is bullish and everybody was, the only reason I can see if btc will crash at $10k is when China and US will ban bitcoin.
yeah, everything will possible to happen but I just see a small chance only. We can't simply ignore the growing number of investors and users that could help to stabilize at a higher price. In fact, the market never shows such a huge dumping trend, what we gonna see now is having a sustainable market resistance, and that it stops from seeing the downtrend.

Investors now are already changing their minds, they are more on holding than being a panic seller that usually happens before.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:33:32 PM

The question is, will it hit the upper price of $100,000 within the next year or will it hit $1 million within the next five to ten years?

I guess that $100,000 is more likely than the $1 million in the next five to ten years, I just can't imagine bitcoin will hit that high in just a short period of time. Maybe we need more time for real adoption and not just more on market manipulation by the whales.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:26:25 PM

I hope you are not wishing it, $10k is a huge crash and it's only a year that we have a major crash, let's just reap what we just sow, market is looking good and it will continue to be, I don't think or we don't think it will go down to $10k again at the present scenario we are in, we are good, things are looking well and I don't see anything bad that can make the market crash to $10k at least for now.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:33:49 PM

back to $ 10000 in my opinion is still something that will not happen in the near future, because there are many holders this year,
look at the dominance of bitcoin is still at 60%, of course this indicates that there are still many holders, so don't worry $ 10000 is just a dream,
don't wait for fell at $ 10k, but wait for a correction to occur like 2 days ago
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:48:53 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2021, 04:33:02 PM by molsewid

I hope you are not wishing it, $10k is a huge crash and it's only a year that we have a major crash, let's just reap what we just sow, market is looking good and it will continue to be, I don't think or we don't think it will go down to $10k again at the present scenario we are in, we are good, things are looking well and I don't see anything bad that can make the market crash to $10k at least for now.
How i really hope so that OP didn't wish this thing to happen in bitcoin because to be honest the frustration of  bitcoin investors and traders will be huge. But to be honest, though we know how volatile cryptocurrency was and anything could happen unexpectedly but I didn't think so that this might happen in bitcoin as of the moment because bitcoin dominance were quite impressive which no indication that it might fall on that kind of market value.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:56:16 PM

How i really hope so that OP didn't wish this thing to happen in bitcoin because to be honest the frustration of  bitcoin investors and traders will be huge. But to be honest, though we know how volatile cryptocurrency was and anything could happen unexpectedly but I didn't think so that this might happen in bitcoin as of the moment because bitcoin dominance were quite impressive which no indication that it might fall on that kind of market value.

Why is some of us here are happy to see when bitcoin will dump to $10k?

lol.. I'm guilty.. I like to see it dump so I can start accumulating, I failed the last time and I sold early, if given a chance I would not hesitate doing it.
The price is already high, it takes 80% dump from the current price in order to see the price we wish to see.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
decodx

Activity: 1442
Merit: 934

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:35:02 PM

The question is, will it hit the upper price of $100,000 within the next year or will it hit $1 million within the next five to ten years?

I guess that $100,000 is more likely than the $1 million in the next five to ten years, I just can't imagine bitcoin will hit that high in just a short period of time. Maybe we need more time for real adoption and not just more on market manipulation by the whales.

I bet $100,000 and even $60,000 was just as unthinkable a few years back. It was also similarly impossible to imagine that we'd be putting a trillion dollars into Bitcoin. That's exactly where we're at.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:38:40 PM

lol.. I'm guilty.. I like to see it dump so I can start accumulating, I failed the last time and I sold early, if given a chance I would not hesitate doing it.
The price is already high, it takes 80% dump from the current price in order to see the price we wish to see.

These are unbelievers and latecomers who missed making a huge profit when the market crashed because of the pandemic, they are wishing for the second round, but these are also the same people that will sell when they see the market crashing, the possibility of the market crashing again is slim, because, they are now stable,  people and institutions have realized the potential of Cryptocurrency

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:56:13 AM

If bitcoin won't go down so bad this year, we won't see $10k price because more adoptions happening today due to uprising demand. $20k-$30k will become the very cheap price before we will experience another ATH that could bounce at maximum $100k. Our patience will be tested on this certain situations, but with determination and courage we will be able to survive until our goals will be meet perfectly.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 11:01:17 AM

Let me check my crystal ball :p

Joke aside, I don't really think that we will see bitcoin again at $10,000 any time soon, or ever for that matter. To go down from these levels (~60,000) to $10,000 it would mean more than 80 correction, so something like we saw back in the early 2018. Situation is different now, big names are now buying BTC so I don't expect panic selling like before even when it goes down. Another reason why I don't see 10,000 happening is because 60,000 is definitely not the top of the bull cycle. So more we go up, less chances to see BTC at $10,000. I personally don' think that BTC goes below 20k.

The only way for us to see 10k BTC ever again is imho some major fuck up or some widespread ban on everything BTC related.

Very well said, with big numbers of people and large institutions already venturing Bitcoin I don't think it will fall beyond $20k so yeah it there's a small chance for it to go back at $10k unless those whales dump all of their holding which is I don't think gonna happen. Even if some country decided to ban Bitcoin I don't think it will be enough to bring it down, yeah it could probably hit hard but I don't think it will fall into the ground. There will some correction but it won't be fatal as you think, this will push Bitcoin even higher.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 01:36:57 PM

If bitcoin won't go down so bad this year, we won't see $10k price because more adoptions happening today due to uprising demand. $20k-$30k will become the very cheap price before we will experience another ATH that could bounce at maximum $100k. Our patience will be tested on this certain situations, but with determination and courage we will be able to survive until our goals will be meet perfectly.

Many people think that its a start of bearish market when bitcoin price suddenly dump last month but all things change when suddenly pump and reach another breathtaking new ATH, so for this we can provably see more so those $10k wont come this year for sure since many are willing to buy at $40k to $30k level so for sure after that the pump will follow. Also the $10k is so low so this is close to impossible to be reached.

Consider the adoption happen so far and thia is big indication that we are doing good on bitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 06:39:44 PM

I bet $100,000 and even $60,000 was just as unthinkable a few years back. It was also similarly impossible to imagine that we'd be putting a trillion dollars into Bitcoin. That's exactly where we're at.
Yeah, when someone says about $1M it's really unbelievable and will make of us doubt it. Just like before when bitcoin was priced in $100-$500, nobody would have thought that it can pass $10k and so on. The same vibes, yeah, I agree.

I don't want to see it go down again, the price above $50k is already a stable price which is very favorable that I want to be the lowest that we can see before it goes to another ATH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 07:32:54 PM

It all depends on how long / until when the bull run will continue. It is very likely that prices will continue to rise until next year, so this year I would not expect prices to drop at all. However, if the bull run ends before the end of the year, I think the maximum decline will be around $20k

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 11:41:07 PM

Really, I understand your mind very well.  Lol.  But Bitcoin can't go down to $ 10k, which is a big difference I don't think should be hoping for.  Bitcoin will now hit the next ATH of $ 65k, $ 85k, and $ 100k and remain at $ 50k this year with large and symmetrical cash flow surpluses.  Bitcoin will probably never go back to $ 10k.  Things have changed rapidly since the start of covid 19.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 11:45:39 PM

Really, I understand your mind very well.  Lol.  But Bitcoin can't go down to $ 10k, which is a big difference I don't think should be hoping for.  Bitcoin will now hit the next ATH of $ 65k, $ 85k, and $ 100k and remain at $ 50k this year with large and symmetrical cash flow surpluses.  Bitcoin will probably never go back to $ 10k.  Things have changed rapidly since the start of covid 19.
Nothing is impossible but its really hard to believe on that we would really be going back into this price where everybody is already recognizing bitcoins existence.

Going back to 10k does signify that there's something happening wrong with bitcoin itself.Basing off on adoption rate or level then its really impossible for us to see these numbers again.

This time isn't the same on that 2017 bubble pop, we might crash but wont really be that hard on the lowest level but still we should not really be that confident.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 12:14:31 AM

It would be amazing if someone can predict that accurately.  Grin

10k is too far by now.
I think there is so much reason about why it won't go back to that number again.
Institutional investors and big companies already holding it. I doubt they will sell in a rush. Minimum will be 5 years before they might start dumping it.
Elon Musk has his shares too and I don't think he is the type to just sell it because there is no need for it just yet.
I agree, I know that people now want to have the chance to buy once again at that price but they had months or even years to buy for a price that was way below that and they did not took advantage of it, people need to just accept the reality of this, that price is never going to come back and they have to take a difficult decision, they buy bitcoin right now at a very high price or they wait for a correction or a crash to come so they can buy for a cheap price with the disadvantage that the price could skyrocketing while they wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: