Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steem-Engine is now Steem-Engine.net, and PUTI is Trading  (Read 72 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:47:26 PM

Steem-Engine.com is now at Steem-Engine.net

Everyone check your PUTI balance on STEEM Engine if you use Token Hashtags, we are fully opening the PUTI Market over the next few weeks
https://steem-engine.net/?p=market&t=PUTI

If you want to get into PUTI, and Tokens like it, called Steemit Smart Media Tokens (SMTs), what you do is:

1. Generally, use your Steemit Earnings to Buy Proof of Stake Tokens, so you aren't using Cash. Go make a Steemit account, join the Minnow Support Program, Earn, use those earnings.

2. Right now Steem Backed Dollars (SBD) are $5.00 each. So when you post on Steemit, you get a variable percentage of your earnings in SBD, but Right now it is higher. This means if your post is worth $1.00 and 50% of that pays out in SBD, you can actually go get $2.50 for the SBD. So right now, using SBD for Tokens and BLURT is good.

3. TRX is now Merged with Steemit, so you can watch the prices of everything and Buy Low, Sell High. The more things you own shares of, or create yourself, the more trade instruments you have.

We will start Buying and Selling PUTI in the next few days, so I am going to explain what will happen with PUTI, so everyone can know how to use it.

First, it is a Delegated Proof of Stake Token, you earn it by Holding it and Staking it, you earn it by getting votes on your posts from others who are staking it, but you actually earn a little more by holding and voting on others. I made it where you do earn minted Token from receiving Votes, but you earn more by being an active Voter, and Stakeholder.

I will set up Buy Orders at many for a penny, maybe 100 for a Penny down to 1 for a Penny. And I will set Sell Orders at 1 for $0.25-$2.00 so I only get any kind of payment if the price is good, and if the price is bad I will be stacking them up. And if you are on the other end, you can buy them cheap from others, or earn them by getting votes and voting.

And everyone else can start to fill in the price gap. I will then set up PUCO as a Bounty Token that pays out for Twitter posts, Facebook posts, etc, and Sell PUCO, and use the funds to support PUTI and PUCO and back and forth. Then we will also soon have an ETH Clone that will be added to the mix, as well as a Soap Business, and we will be launching several other Blockchains and Tokens, and the Soap Company will have lots of products. And we will be creating lots of Articles on PunicWax.com as well as using PunicWax.com subdomains to host Pools, a Market, a Forum, etc.

If you look at PunicWax.com, what we are going to do is expand it, we will make a Pools.PunicWax.com with like a Pools Portal, and lots of Subdomains like that. We will have Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine pages the way dTube works. Probably a whole Alt-to-Alt Market, and various Wallets, and a Token Fueled Forum, etc, etc.

So we will be building the Token into a Mystery School that involves Soaping and Herbs, etc. Like Masonry, Libre-ria, but this is the St. Cyprian type stuff, but more Ancient and involving building Currencies.

Anyone confused should start by searching "Phoenician" online.

Btw,

Anyone paying attention who is immersed in Coins, like who has a mind filled with Blockchain threads, like "another coin", the the coins are Tangential, they are just a means of trade and creating value in the Community.

The Soap will be more important than you might think.

And so will PunicWax.com, this is not just a Coin. This is a bunch of other stuff with a coin attached, I recognize the value of Cryptocurrency, maybe more so than the MIT people, in that our Network of Pools and Currencies will only serve as like a Testnet, where others can build things. And they can learn all the different Blockchains within 1 cheaper framework. We do not expect or need a $50,000 singular Coin. Many will be coins made by peers anyways, not "ours".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:52:46 PM

I will show everyone how to make Steem-Engine Tokens soon. I have a Tutorial for TRC10 creation up.
https://blurtter.com/blurtopian/@punicwax/android-iphone-guide-to-make-a-trc10-tron-token-every-steemit-user-should-create-or-be-involved-with-one
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 07:13:22 AM

The Coming Production of Magic Hygeia:

We have several things getting started right now, so I want everyone to be up to date. First, we have over 100 Bars of Soap made, and I personally am expanding the Human understanding of the Concept "Punic Wax", which is the Product of Beeswax Boiled in Sea Water, so we are writing an Ancient History of the Punic Peoples (Hanno the Navigator, etc).

What we are doing now is getting materials to make several thousand of Bars of Soap, as well as Beauty Oils, and Incense Cones. But we are using Ingredients with a heavy Magical or Spiritual Affiliation, many of which are not found in modern Soaps. We are also using several existing things like Coco Butter, Shae Butter, and similar materials. I will get into dpecifics as everything is made. We will post pictures of the Manufacturing process on Steemit, BLURT, HIVE and Instagram and we will be accepting STEEM, BLURT and HIVE for our products.

I will get into more detail on the ingredients, the uses, etc. when we are posting the Products on Etsy, etc. And on the blogs.

We will be creating lines, or Products grouped based on Spiritual ties. For example, we will have a Punic Wax line in which we will mix the Wax into the Soap in various ways, maybe as a layer, maybe mixed all the way in, or as balls of wax added in during drying before cut. And we will then expand on the Punic Wax lines by both adding the Balsams, etc. And by altering the Recipes in other ways.

The other easy to understand examples are "Galen's Cold Cream", and "Egyptian Magic", we will be creating products consinstencies like that also, and there will be Soap lines, Oil, Cream, etc. Mostly based on Ancient Recipes.

And during this, we will be hiring Brand Ambassadors, Creating a Currency, and writing a Bibliotheca.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 02:12:59 AM

Follow my Wife on Social Media, we are about to get everything started

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:49:56 PM

This has been delayed because of Corona Virus Economy issues, and the State of Texas, but soon we will be:

Expanding on the Punic Tokens,
Punic Metals and Gemstones,

Some will then be Blockchains instead of Tokens.

Early on we will get the Mining Pools going to Mine other Coins, then we can add ours.

We will have Witnesses on the Steemit Clone Chains.

We will have an ETH Clone called Akasha, and then a Temple Coin. We will also Clone DeFi Projects, and make a DAO to issue Coins and Tokens for the DeFi Projects.

We will be focused on then getting other People making City and State or Religious Currencies, as well as Corporate Coins, etc.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:11:21 PM

Sorry for the Massive Delay,

In about 48 Hrs I will be announcing the Launch of a TRX PancakeSwap or SunSwap Fork.

We will soon after that list PUCO,
And soon after that we will talk with the PAL Network/HIVE-Engine and make sure the STEEM-Engine DEX will continue to be supported, and make a PUTI Peggy on BSC or TRX to list on the Swap, as well as BLURT, STEEM and maybe HIVE.

So this will then be the DeFi Platform for Crypto Bloggers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: