Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥PUBECOIN (PUBE)🔥 - Digitizing Humanity's Desire to Pay With Pubes  (Read 412 times)
PubeCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 08:39:45 AM

Or maybe those people out there are just bright, non-ignorant, and visionary enough to see that the name will limit their project from expanding. Who knows, maybe LEND (former name of AAVE) once thought, "hey let's call our project PUBE, so people can say I lend you my PUBE. Ahahaha." but then they sat and think, "well, we're grown up enough to understand how childish and future-less is a PUBE. It can't grow simply because it's name is non acceptable. Let's use LEND"

Let's indulge on your scenario for a minute, that you aimed to achieve mass adoption starting from small business that will (arguably) accept a token with such obscene name, and you managed to convince some to adapt. And then what? You're sure that because some emo shop in small town accept PUBE as a payment method, amazon and other big companies will then close their eyes on the name, turn their back on their company policies of safe content, defying the worldwide norm of manner, and integrate your project into their payment method?

Like I said, that would be subjective. Here's a very good example, that Prasaga project you are desperately trying to promote in your signature. I bet you're hoping that the more you bash other projects, the more people will notice your signature and will immediately jump right into it. How's that going for you? Any success so far?

Do you think the name Prasaga already guarantees a 100% bright future just because it sounds wholesome? Do you believe the name Prasaga alone is already destined for great things because it doesn't sound obscene? Do you really think people and businesses will surely adopt it because of its 'decent' name? Nah, you're completely mistaken and obviously sounds like a noob. Tell you what, boring names are easily forgotten, especially if it sounds like an Indian cow dung. If we're both talking face to face and you tell me about your project. Chances are, I'll probably ask you "what's it called again, was it Namaste? And I'm kinda confused about what's it trying to achieve because it's not connected to the name."

Unlike PubeCoin, the name is so catchy it's easily carved into memory. I bet ever since you heard the name, its starts popping on your mind out of nowhere like a last song syndrome. Even in your sleep, your brain screams PubeCoin! PubeCoin! PubeCoin! Hence, the first thing you do upon logging in is check the PubeCoin thread. See? Even if the name sounds childish/outrageous, the brand is memorable and leaves a 'lasting' impression. The name alone already explains what it is trying to promote or achieve, and that's just one of our many advantage.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 12:26:37 PM

Or maybe those people out there are just bright, non-ignorant, and visionary enough to see that the name will limit their project from expanding. Who knows, maybe LEND (former name of AAVE) once thought, "hey let's call our project PUBE, so people can say I lend you my PUBE. Ahahaha." but then they sat and think, "well, we're grown up enough to understand how childish and future-less is a PUBE. It can't grow simply because it's name is non acceptable. Let's use LEND"

Let's indulge on your scenario for a minute, that you aimed to achieve mass adoption starting from small business that will (arguably) accept a token with such obscene name, and you managed to convince some to adapt. And then what? You're sure that because some emo shop in small town accept PUBE as a payment method, amazon and other big companies will then close their eyes on the name, turn their back on their company policies of safe content, defying the worldwide norm of manner, and integrate your project into their payment method?

Like I said, that would be subjective. Here's a very good example, that Prasaga project you are desperately trying to promote in your signature. I bet you're hoping that the more you bash other projects, the more people will notice your signature and will immediately jump right into it. How's that going for you? Any success so far?

Do you think the name Prasaga already guarantees a 100% bright future just because it sounds wholesome? Do you believe the name Prasaga alone is already destined for great things because it doesn't sound obscene? Do you really think people and businesses will surely adopt it because of its 'decent' name? Nah, you're completely mistaken and obviously sounds like a noob. Tell you what, boring names are easily forgotten, especially if it sounds like an Indian cow dung. If we're both talking face to face and you tell me about your project. Chances are, I'll probably ask you "what's it called again, was it Namaste? And I'm kinda confused about what's it trying to achieve because it's not connected to the name."

Unlike PubeCoin, the name is so catchy it's easily carved into memory. I bet ever since you heard the name, its starts popping on your mind out of nowhere like a last song syndrome. Even in your sleep, your brain screams PubeCoin! PubeCoin! PubeCoin! Hence, the first thing you do upon logging in is check the PubeCoin thread. See? Even if the name sounds childish/outrageous, the brand is memorable and leaves a 'lasting' impression. The name alone already explains what it is trying to promote or achieve, and that's just one of our many advantage.

Lol please, don't flatter yourself. This forum has this feature called "new replies to your post" that very handy to track projects we watched. And honestly, your project didn't even stay on my mind after I close my browser. Sorry to burst your bubble, snowflake.

But yes, I remember every project name that I watched and put attention to, at least until they're proven to be a worthless project, then I put them away from my mind. In business field, forgetting one's name is usually seen as not professional, because it imply you didn't see the other party as significant or important enough that deserve some place in your memory, no matter how briefly. And the fact that you admitted you're very likely will forget names that you deem not catchy enough... well, what should we conclude from this? May I point out to everyone again that you plan to be integrated widely into business?

Still in topic about name, though, I am well aware that throughout your lengthy post, with some self-confession and questionable choice of words, you still failed to explain what steps will you use to convince big corporation and multination companies to turn their back against norm and business ethic by using your obscene name into their system.

PubeCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:47:25 PM

Lol please, don't flatter yourself. This forum has this feature called "new replies to your post" that very handy to track projects we watched. And honestly, your project didn't even stay on my mind after I close my browser. Sorry to burst your bubble, snowflake.

But yes, I remember every project name that I watched and put attention to, at least until they're proven to be a worthless project, then I put them away from my mind. In business field, forgetting one's name is usually seen as not professional, because it imply you didn't see the other party as significant or important enough that deserve some place in your memory, no matter how briefly. And the fact that you admitted you're very likely will forget names that you deem not catchy enough... well, what should we conclude from this? May I point out to everyone again that you plan to be integrated widely into business?

Still in topic about name, though, I am well aware that throughout your lengthy post, with some self-confession and questionable choice of words, you still failed to explain what steps will you use to convince big corporation and multination companies to turn their back against norm and business ethic by using your obscene name into their system.

I already answered that question several days ago. Like I said, at the moment we don't expect big companies to quickly adopt PubeCoin into their system. Just as they won't integrate your Prasanga despite it's 'wholesome' name, not now and probably not ever. But our upper advantage is that, because of our brand name and the amusing concept of our project, we can easily go viral and spread like wildfire in social media. This is why our user acquisition strategy is primarily focused on marketing and 30% of the proceeds will be allocated in various viral marketing campaigns.

Imagine if PubeCoin receives media attention similar to Dogecoin. Our user base will surely increase in a snowball effect. As our ecosystem grows, business integrations will follow, from small businesses to big.

Just as you point out, we also don't expect giant businesses to adopt PubeCoin right away. But if we have a massive user base and PubeCoin community demands for it, I'm pretty sure it will be possible. However, we don't really consider that as a problem or a dead end. Because PubeCoin is also meant to be used in p2p transactions.
Orlo4ndex

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:09:40 PM

"The concept of 'paying with pubes' is familiar in any culture, which gives PubeCoin a greater chance at mass adoption" - what???
PubeCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:24:00 PM

"The concept of 'paying with pubes' is familiar in any culture, which gives PubeCoin a greater chance at mass adoption" - what???

Kindly read the rest of the thread. Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 05:52:38 PM

I already answered that question several days ago. Like I said, at the moment we don't expect big companies to quickly adopt PubeCoin into their system. Just as they won't integrate your Prasanga despite it's 'wholesome' name, not now and probably not ever. But our upper advantage is that, because of our brand name and the amusing concept of our project, we can easily go viral and spread like wildfire in social media. This is why our user acquisition strategy is primarily focused on marketing and 30% of the proceeds will be allocated in various viral marketing campaigns.

Imagine if PubeCoin receives media attention similar to Dogecoin. Our user base will surely increase in a snowball effect. As our ecosystem grows, business integrations will follow, from small businesses to big.

Just as you point out, we also don't expect giant businesses to adopt PubeCoin right away. But if we have a massive user base and PubeCoin community demands for it, I'm pretty sure it will be possible. However, we don't really consider that as a problem or a dead end. Because PubeCoin is also meant to be used in p2p transactions.

I believe you intentionally misspelled the name of prasaga to fish some reaction, because it is actually very easy and take less than five seconds to confirm before you type them. If I may give an advice: stop. You just make yourself looks more and more foolish and childish, and it shows more and more of how bad the quality of the human resources that run this project. And if you say the otherwise, that you're unintentionally misspelled them, well... again, it only took less than 5 seconds to confirm the name, this very fact speaks volume of your quality.

Now, continuing the matter as if that misspelling didn't occur, may we conclude that your strategy for those big company penetration is "I'll cross the bridge when I'm there"? Means you don't have any plan right now and you prefer to wait and see?

One other thing I'd like to point out, though, you keep saying how unique you are, how breakthrough your idea is, that you'll have a massive userbase, and that it'll be accepted widely, goes viral, etc. Yet your website (that you've conveniently quoted for us) said

Thank you for the response. --snip--
Who are the founders of PubeCoin?
Due to the controversial nature of PubeCoin and the disruptive concept that it’s trying to accomplish, the founders of PubeCoin decided to remain anonymous. We believe that revealing our identities will only cause conflict of interests, distractions, and unnecessary attention that will consequently hamper and undermine the success of the project. We aspire to establish a decentralized currency that is truly run and owned by the people, with no leader or figurehead. Hence, we believe it’s of the utmost importance that the creator and creation should not coexist.

So which one is it? You believe your idea is breakthrough and will be accepted widely or is it too controversial that you have to remain anonymous? Ahh... contradiction, you must be loving them so much.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 12:42:20 PM

It is true, not all projects that have a team or CEO, even the annonymous ones, are scam. but how can investors trust your project? how can they set aside some of the money to invest in this project?

it doesn't matter if you start from a small team. That's a good start, but team member transparency is a promising start to potential investors

We have reasons why we preferred to be anonymous, and scamming people isn't one of them. I understand that this might scare away potential investors. But just take a look at the project as a whole. How is this a scam? We have simple and reachable goals. We have a solid concept, comical but appealing to the younger generations who love memes. We have feasible marketing strategies. Our target market is broad and ripe for adoption which primarily consists of active social media users. Once our brand goes viral and attracts media attention, no matter how ridiculous PubeCoin sounds, users will definitely flood into our ecosystem.

If indeed that is the ideology that you apply it doesn't really matter, I think you should be trusted in other fields if you can't be trusted in your identity. indeed what is more important is not who you are but what you do, but the question here is who can guarantee in the future if there is no identity? You know what I mean, for 1 or 2 years a project runs smoothly and gets the trust of investors. after that who will be responsible if the project scam? because there is no identity.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
PubeCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 04:44:28 PM

I believe you intentionally misspelled the name of prasaga to fish some reaction, because it is actually very easy and take less than five seconds to confirm before you type them. If I may give an advice: stop. You just make yourself looks more and more foolish and childish, and it shows more and more of how bad the quality of the human resources that run this project. And if you say the otherwise, that you're unintentionally misspelled them, well... again, it only took less than 5 seconds to confirm the name, this very fact speaks volume of your quality.

I will not waste my time and effort to confirm if I spelled your project correctly because it's unimportant on this thread. Besides, you should've picked a better name, one that is 'easily memorable and leaves a lasting impression.' So please kindly refrain from hijacking this thread to promote your project.

... may we conclude that your strategy for those big company penetration is "I'll cross the bridge when I'm there"? Means you don't have any plan right now and you prefer to wait and see?

The success of our project does not rely on 'big company penetration'. Using that logic of yours, you're saying your project will be a failure if you won't get Amazon or Facebook's thumbs up? Ask yourself, does that even make any sense?

Like I already mentioned for the nth time [which you intentionally ignores for obvious reasons]. We have a PLAN, our plan is focused on "user acquisition through various viral marketing campaigns". Meaning, we will attract users by penetrating the massive population of social media. This is achievable because our brand already carries the potential to go viral as the next 'meme'. We will build our user base and establish PubeCoin as a medium of exchange, as a p2p payment system. For those business who wants to accept PUBE as payments, they can seamlessly integrate it. For those who won't, it's not a problem at all. So stop judging our project based on that nonsense. Maybe you have no idea what peer to peer means?

One other thing I'd like to point out, though, you keep saying how unique you are, how breakthrough your idea is, that you'll have a massive userbase, and that it'll be accepted widely, goes viral, etc. Yet your website (that you've conveniently quoted for us) said..

Due to the controversial nature of PubeCoin and the disruptive concept that it’s trying to accomplish, the founders of PubeCoin decided to remain anonymous. We believe that revealing our identities will only cause conflict of interests, distractions, and unnecessary attention that will consequently hamper and undermine the success of the project. We aspire to establish a decentralized currency that is truly run and owned by the people, with no leader or figurehead. Hence, we believe it’s of the utmost importance that the creator and creation should not coexist.

So which one is it? You believe your idea is breakthrough and will be accepted widely or is it too controversial that you have to remain anonymous? Ahh... contradiction, you must be loving them so much.

Seriously, you are no longer making any sense. PubeCoin will amass a massive user base no matter how outrageous the name, given the right viral marketing campaign. It will be disruptive and we expect controversies along with it because of its name alone. That's why we choose to be anonymous. Not because we are embarrassed to be associated with the brand or we plan to scam people. But because we are fully aware of the potential of this project. We simply don't want the complications and unwanted attentions of being in the spotlight once our project succeed. Same reasons why Satoshi kept his/her/their identity hidden. We want to establish an amusing cryptocurrency and build an entire community around it. Without a figurehead or names, the entire focus will be on the project alone.
PubeCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 11:59:07 PM

It is true, not all projects that have a team or CEO, even the annonymous ones, are scam. but how can investors trust your project? how can they set aside some of the money to invest in this project?

it doesn't matter if you start from a small team. That's a good start, but team member transparency is a promising start to potential investors

We have reasons why we preferred to be anonymous, and scamming people isn't one of them. I understand that this might scare away potential investors. But just take a look at the project as a whole. How is this a scam? We have simple and reachable goals. We have a solid concept, comical but appealing to the younger generations who love memes. We have feasible marketing strategies. Our target market is broad and ripe for adoption which primarily consists of active social media users. Once our brand goes viral and attracts media attention, no matter how ridiculous PubeCoin sounds, users will definitely flood into our ecosystem.

If indeed that is the ideology that you apply it doesn't really matter, I think you should be trusted in other fields if you can't be trusted in your identity. indeed what is more important is not who you are but what you do, but the question here is who can guarantee in the future if there is no identity? You know what I mean, for 1 or 2 years a project runs smoothly and gets the trust of investors. after that who will be responsible if the project scam? because there is no identity.

As stated on our roadmap, the first 2 years will be focused on marketing, community building, and development. After that, we will hand-over the project to PubeCoin foundation that will be established, along with the 7% foundation tokens that are currently frozen for 2 years in the smart-contract. You can verify this on our smart-contract.

Everything will be open source to encourage community involvement and innovations. Of course, the founders will remain as the core developers and contributors to the project. Also, a governance protocol will be put in place to ensure that PubeCoin will continue to thrive in the future and will truly become a community-driven cryptocurrency.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 10:15:54 AM

I will not waste my time and effort to confirm if I spelled your project correctly because it's unimportant on this thread. Besides, you should've picked a better name, one that is 'easily memorable and leaves a lasting impression.' So please kindly refrain from hijacking this thread to promote your project.

... may we conclude that your strategy for those big company penetration is "I'll cross the bridge when I'm there"? Means you don't have any plan right now and you prefer to wait and see?

The success of our project does not rely on 'big company penetration'. Using that logic of yours, you're saying your project will be a failure if you won't get Amazon or Facebook's thumbs up? Ask yourself, does that even make any sense?

Like I already mentioned for the nth time [which you intentionally ignores for obvious reasons]. We have a PLAN, our plan is focused on "user acquisition through various viral marketing campaigns". Meaning, we will attract users by penetrating the massive population of social media. This is achievable because our brand already carries the potential to go viral as the next 'meme'. We will build our user base and establish PubeCoin as a medium of exchange, as a p2p payment system. For those business who wants to accept PUBE as payments, they can seamlessly integrate it. For those who won't, it's not a problem at all. So stop judging our project based on that nonsense. Maybe you have no idea what peer to peer means?

One other thing I'd like to point out, though, you keep saying how unique you are, how breakthrough your idea is, that you'll have a massive userbase, and that it'll be accepted widely, goes viral, etc. Yet your website (that you've conveniently quoted for us) said..

Seriously, you are no longer making any sense. PubeCoin will amass a massive user base no matter how outrageous the name, given the right viral marketing campaign. It will be disruptive and we expect controversies along with it because of its name alone. That's why we choose to be anonymous. Not because we are embarrassed to be associated with the brand or we plan to scam people. But because we are fully aware of the potential of this project. We simply don't want the complications and unwanted attentions of being in the spotlight once our project succeed. Same reasons why Satoshi kept his/her/their identity hidden. We want to establish an amusing cryptocurrency and build an entire community around it. Without a figurehead or names, the entire focus will be on the project alone.

Hijacking? Me? Pfffttt... read your entire thread and you'll see you're the one who brings and mention it in the first place. Please, don't point with dirty fingers, learn to own and admit your mistake, it's part of business ethic, adulthood and manner.

I'd actually like to press further about how exactly you attain mass adoption and massive userbase if all that you targeted are micro and small industries, that's very likely on a focused consumer category, and limited only to them, without larger scale companies, but seeing your quality so far, I think we're kinda beating the dead horse here. People are smart enough to see how bleak the future if this project is and continue on pressing will just bump a thread that's better be drowned by other and better projects.
PubeCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 12:29:31 PM

I'd actually like to press further about how exactly you attain mass adoption and massive userbase if all that you targeted are micro and small industries, that's very likely on a focused consumer category, and limited only to them, without larger scale companies, but seeing your quality so far, I think we're kinda beating the dead horse here. People are smart enough to see how bleak the future if this project is and continue on pressing will just bump a thread that's better be drowned by other and better projects.

I already explained but it seems this is beyond your comprehension. I'm starting to doubt your intentions in criticizing our project. I already answered your questions and yet you intentionally ignores them in order to push your personal agenda. Which is obviously to flood this thread with your posts and signature, perhaps hoping to attract more users into your project. How pathetic. Blowing out someone else's candle won't make yours shine any brighter. Have a nice day and keep safe.
rainingbitcoins

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 01:24:27 PM

As stated on our roadmap, the first 2 years will be focused on marketing, community building, and development. After that, we will hand-over the project to PubeCoin foundation that will be established, along with the 7% foundation tokens that are currently frozen for 2 years in the smart-contract. You can verify this on our smart-contract.

Everything will be open source to encourage community involvement and innovations. Of course, the founders will remain as the core developers and contributors to the project. Also, a governance protocol will be put in place to ensure that PubeCoin will continue to thrive in the future and will truly become a community-driven cryptocurrency.

after that far will the team members remain anonymous? well, structurally and the system design is very good I have to say that. we'll see in the future, whether all of that will be compatible.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
PubeCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:30:21 PM

after that far will the team members remain anonymous? well, structurally and the system design is very good I have to say that. we'll see in the future, whether all of that will be compatible.

The founders will remain anonymous but the rest including the foundation will be public.
rainingbitcoins

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 12:56:19 PM

The founders will remain anonymous but the rest including the foundation will be public.

okay, here I started to find a bright spot of my question. The last question, is the foundation responsible if there are problems in the future? considering the anonymous founder would not be expected in this moment.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
PubeCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:59:21 PM

okay, here I started to find a bright spot of my question. The last question, is the foundation responsible if there are problems in the future? considering the anonymous founder would not be expected in this moment.

Yes, after the turnover the foundation will provide support to the project and will handle any problems in the future.
g3jza

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 08:27:04 AM

Hello,

the Pubecoin was still a tradeable token on major exchanges but it's no longer the case since last days i.e. I can't swap it for anything on METAMASK, there are no quotes.

I have bought small amount of pubecoin recently and now it's simply a useless token, I can't change it for anything that has a value.
Just a heads up that this is 100% a scam now.
PubeCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:30:09 PM

Hello,

the Pubecoin was still a tradeable token on major exchanges but it's no longer the case since last days i.e. I can't swap it for anything on METAMASK, there are no quotes.

I have bought small amount of pubecoin recently and now it's simply a useless token, I can't change it for anything that has a value.
Just a heads up that this is 100% a scam now.

Hi there,

At the moment, PubeCoin (PUBE) is still on the token sale stage which started last April 7, 2021. Currently we're on 5th week of Token Sale Round 1. Our PUBE token is not traded on any exchanges yet that's why the price is not available yet on Metamask. We will start listing on major exchanges after the token sales.
g3jza

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 08:15:56 PM

Hi.

Per the roadmap the exchange listing is due in Q3 2021 which is now already. When and where is pube coin going to be listed?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 09:28:54 AM

Hi.

Per the roadmap the exchange listing is due in Q3 2021 which is now already. When and where is pube coin going to be listed?

Now I feel bad for you. I didn't mean to rub it on you, but I'll advise you to start accepting that your investment is gone for good. This is why I "badger" questionable projects, to try to get as much info to be displayed on their ann thread, so people can read and judge how likely a project will run away with their money.

This project is most likely abandoned by the dev. Their last online date was four months ago, TG channel was just an empty channel, with no announcement at all, and info on website wasn't updated, they still shows the 1st round of presale which should have ended around mid May, and yet their countdown still show it last for another 222 days. Do they even manage to publish their contract address?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2021, 11:19:49 PM

This one had long time token sale, about 7.5 months running, and surprisingly, it was only the first round.
Here is their token address https://etherscan.io/token/0x8cde3b3bff9bb166978560c1e83a9f56f960cfa3
Strangely, while they were doing a token sale, their tokens were being traded on Uniswap, I saw in the Dex Trade section on etherscan.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓