Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PolkaCover - The First DeFi insurance marketplace for the global crypto eco  (Read 1380 times)
polka_official (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:30:05 AM

The First DeFi insurance marketplace for the global crypto ecosystem
Insurance Protection is an integral part of every financial transaction, and the right to access insurance should be equally easy.

We want to give the power back to the people by lowering the transactional and administrative costs of Insurance
policies and coverages while providing high value with cost-effective insurance products for the crypto world.

Polkacover will provide global access to purchase insurance products quickly & easily to its users.

Cross Border Policy Issuance

Users have access to global insurance policy coverage. The Polkacover token will be easily
accessible for purchase on the platform and through leading exchanges globally.

Traditional & Decentralized Insurance Products

Users will solely need to use the Polkacover token to be able to purchase any traditional
insurer-backed or DAO governed crypto insurance products. It would be a one stop shop to get
access to all crypto based insurance products globally.

Insurance Policy Purchase & Discounts

Users can buy policies using the Polkacover token. All transactions with the Polkacover token receive a significant discount on their policy.

Global Claims Payout

Redeem your claim through the CVR token for your favorite cryptocurrencies.

Staking = Cheaper Policies

On site staking services & loyalty bonuses will be rewarded with reduced
insurance costs. Stake a high enough number of CVR tokens and your interest might
just pay off your insurance premium, thus getting you insured for free!

P2P Risk Assessment & Governance Rewards

Additional member tokens are allocated as an incentive for participating in risk assessment & Governance

We are the first to address an unserved one
billion dollar opportunity
I like what I see,
but what do you do differently ?
We, at Polkacover, are working hard to make sure we are creating the best futureproof insurance platform for global markets

http://polkacover.com
https://twitter.com/polkacover
https://www.linkedin.com/company/polkacover/about/
https://polkacover.medium.com
https://polkacover.gitbook.io/polkacover-docs/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavane1578

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:47:02 AM

First
Hello everyone and a good day, for the beginning I wish the project good luck in development, I see that this project is not new, and it is well known
MarcosMateus294

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:28:41 AM

Hello everybody, can I find out how long PolkaCover has existed?
pusiliches

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:42:21 AM

Please, discard the link to the video review about PolkaCover so that I can better understand how its functions work.
zayrotkaci

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:58:59 AM

You have a lot of people in your telegram and a very active chat, what do you think Ama could do well for the community?
grethandcentso

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:17:16 AM

I see that this project has many experienced partners, for example DuckDao is a very famous community
freemtersdescmi

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:35:21 AM

How many Q plans have you already completed from the roadmap? It's just that I'm not so long in this project
AdnaLigia8179

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:21:50 PM

First
Hello everyone and a good day, for the beginning I wish the project good luck in development, I see that this project is not new, and it is well known

Yes, this project is popular now, I heard about it before but did not attract attention, only not long ago I paid attention and it began to interest me
corentinphann

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:44:49 PM

Please, discard the link to the video review about PolkaCover so that I can better understand how its functions work.

I don't know how, but I liked this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RTd_N2zOUg
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:43:08 PM

I don't know if I believe all these users above that they are interested on this project, or just part of the minions of this project, as all of them are newbies. If this is a strong DeFi project, why it won't attract higher rank members? Also, make sure that your site is a secure one. This is the reason why a lot of DeFi projects are vulnerable to attacks because they can't even have security in place even on their websites.
tiohoeraty

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:54:03 PM

Hello everyone, for me the most important thing in the project is the minimum risk of losing the advantage, is everything safe in PolkaCover? Safety always comes first
Hesam009619

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 12:12:16 AM

Guys! I am surprised by this project, it uses the latest technology and will be very profitable for the users.
EvellynDavid5805

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 12:29:23 AM

Hi, someone will tell me which block on the roadmap is PolkaCover now
mangtingvaci

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:08:31 PM

Hello, I'm not long ago on this project, and in your roadmap I saw plans for a betting portal, is this already there or is it still not planned? I would like to know when you add it
munmeo

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:06:12 PM

Hi team, there are many new people in our project, what do you think will help entertain new investors?

This is not necessary, we can just discuss the project, offer it our ideas and wait for updates
ThieuMac

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:24:23 PM

Obviously they are on Q1, but not long ago 2021 came, now they are engaged in Crypto Insurance Marketplace - Testnet
lavane1578

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:41:29 PM

Guys! I am surprised by this project, it uses the latest technology and will be very profitable for the users.

Perhaps it will be so, while I'm just waiting for some interesting event, I don't know how to use this project yet.
MarcosMateus294

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:58:04 PM

Team! question, will people be able to insure assets like NFTs on the PolkaCover platform when it goes live?
pusiliches

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:50:26 PM

Hi team, there are many new people in our project, what do you think will help entertain new investors?

This is not necessary, we can just discuss the project, offer it our ideas and wait for updates
But everyone has their own views on development, and I also think that there is a need for an event in which the community can take part together with the team.
zayrotkaci

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:31:19 PM

Obviously they are on Q1, but not long ago 2021 came, now they are engaged in Crypto Insurance Marketplace - Testnet

I'm interested in a staking portal, it is also included in the Q1 2021 plans, I would like to see it in the near future
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: