Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PolkaCover - The First DeFi insurance marketplace for the global crypto eco  (Read 1380 times)
MarcosMateus294

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 08:24:10 PM

Someone please tell me what is circulating supply of polkacover tokens?

As far as I know currently 17.9M
pusiliches

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 08:58:10 PM

Hello, what is the next project you would like to collaborate with?

It's a good question, they already have many partners and many of them are strong, I don't know with whom they will work yet
grethandcentso

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:24:39 PM

I see that the price of $ CVR has grown well lately, I would like to buy them as safely and profitably as possible, what exchanges are available for this and on which do you recommend buying?
thenewguy_intown

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:30:48 PM

Generally speaking, most of the projects write name "polka" in the name so that it can sell. Also, formula for most of the tokens for getting money from people is
* do private sale
* do ido
* after put it on uniswap or some low level exchange
* then when project owners if cannot drive up the volume / capital, then come to forums and other channels to goto new users coming into crypto world to get their money
* and then open a new project

proven money making formula ...

People beaware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How this project is different ? please explain thoroughly
AdnaLigia8179

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 10:16:23 PM

Hi guys, what is the security guarantee in PolkaCover that we will not lose our property? I want to make sure the project is safe as much as possible
EvellynDavid5805

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 08:50:12 PM

Hi guys, what is the security guarantee in PolkaCover that we will not lose our property? I want to make sure the project is safe as much as possible

There is no direct guarantee, but the website says that Secure & Fraud Proof Platform
munmeo

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:49:03 PM

In which exchange, besides Uniswap, you can buy $ CVR tokens, tell a newbie?
lavane1578

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 04:15:19 AM

When will the types of insurance already work? Is there an exact date for this, I'm just waiting for it

Of course, the team is working on this as hard as possible, because this is their goal, to provide security for many, follow the posts on Twitter and discussions in the tg group, maybe there will be posts about it
zayrotkaci

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:43:42 AM

There is no direct guarantee, but the website says that Secure & Fraud Proof Platform

I think that the best way to be sure of safety is to invest, after that you can find out for sure
AdnaLigia8179

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:58:11 AM

I see that you have DuckDao in your list of partners, as far as I know DuckDao cooperates with many projects, it is very popular, and I would like to know if you have held any event with him? If so, where can I look about it?
corentinphann

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:35:15 AM

Hello Polka team, what is the nenchmark for success? This is one of the most important project management questions to ask at the start of any project. A goal may seem straightforward
Hesam009619

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:14:26 PM

I hope the sale is going to finish well, and all investors got their tokens

I hope it will be so, I think, thanks to the strong team of Polka, everything will go through without problems
mangtingvaci

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 08:06:11 PM

Hello Polka team, what is the nenchmark for success? This is one of the most important project management questions to ask at the start of any project. A goal may seem straightforward

Well, the answer to this question is written on the website, there is a lot of information about the project.
ThieuMac

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 09:44:13 PM

Will the project require new equipment or a different product?
For example, new software.
lavane1578

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 10:02:15 PM

Hello everyone, as I see PolkaCover has attracted the attention of people and has a lot of positive reviews, there is a possibility of cooperation.
mangtingvaci

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:44:19 PM

This project will restore confidence between participants in the marketing market. It Increases the level of transparency on it.

I think, given the fact that the team is trying, this is how it will be, and they also have a lot of partners and a large community that always supports PolkaCover.
lavane1578

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 08:14:50 PM

Guys, tell me please, why are you using Uniswap? Is this the most convenient exchange available for $CVR?
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 08:37:34 PM

Have been monitoring most Defi projects combine with  of other use cases and I feel insurance will be a solid combination, because of the financial affiliation or connection. Most true insurance project have organic price movement, am yet to understand when in the space they will get better use, the bear or the bull.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tiohoeraty

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 07:15:12 PM

I want to know, will new staking pools be available and or will the existing reopen following maturity?

There is no information about this, I think it will be announced soon
zedlima

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 07:43:11 PM

Guys, I think it will be very cool if with your help it will be possible to secure your finances and transactions

That's right, everyone involved in this project is waiting for this, and the team is also working hard to provide safety for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: