Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nummix - Anonymous Wallet with API  (Read 228 times)
NummixOfficial (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:37:07 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2021, 01:46:29 PM by NummixOfficial
Merited by LoyceV (4)

We are proud to announce the launch of Nummix - a custodial cryptocurrency wallet for API clients.

Are you looking for an anonymous wallet with the access through the API? Nummix offers you these key features:

• easy-to-use API for simple and fast integration
  • full anonymity
  • transactions in bitcoin, litecoin and dash cryptocurrencies
  • user-friendly for non-API clients
  • no service fees for manual deposits and withdrawals
  • only 0.5% service fee for transactions via the API

You can test and try its API features right after signing up.
Nummix is a link that will make your interaction with cryptopayments easier.

Clearnet site: https://nummix.io
Tor site: http://nummixokfokuwkst.onion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 02:03:51 PM
Merited by Flexystar (1)

I haven't checked everything yet but upon showing the secret key, you should probably add another step to ensure that users have copied the secret key correctly.
- A confirm button isn't good enough.

I'm not sure the appropriate word for describing your wallet would be to call it an anonymous wallet [IMHO].

This is the first time that I'm seeing a $20 recovery fee in a custodial wallet [personal experience].
- It would've been better if there was an automated system in place, to get rid of such fees.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 08:43:21 PM

I think a much better way would be to generated seeds rather than private keys. Seeds are easy to even copy manually on paper. Private keys encourage bad security practices such as copying and pasting in a note pad or cloud service

You could also ensure that the user has written down the seeds by not letting them use the wallet unless the have retyped the words in the correct order as @SFR10 suggested

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
NummixOfficial (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 08:11:08 AM

Thank you, guys, for ideas, we will think them over.

Adding another step for checking the secret key sounds really reasonable.

JeromeTash, the account secret key is not the same as private keys. If clients see the seed phrase, they may try to use it in another wallet and that may cause some confusion. However, when they see the secret key, they will remember that it is for a Nummix account.

SFR10, we called it anonymous because we never ask for a user's id or passport and anyone can send and receive crypto even without giving their email.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:36:52 PM

JeromeTash, the account secret key is not the same as private keys. If clients see the seed phrase, they may try to use it in another wallet and that may cause some confusion. However, when they see the secret key, they will remember that it is for a Nummix account.
I understand, but it would still give them lots of options to recover their funds just in case your website goes offline for example.
Without an option to back up the seeds or even just a private key for each address, you are giving your users no chance to trust your website to always be online for them to access their accounts using a secret key that can only work on your website.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
NummixOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 12:41:16 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2021, 07:48:22 PM by NummixOfficial

Mixer is now available at Nummix!

We have implemented a feature that is in high demand on the market - cryptocurrency mixer. Now it is available for all supported cryptocurrencies for just 0.5% of the withdrawal amount. The option will be shown when there are enough of other users' coins to do the mixing.

If you are particularly careful about your privacy, we are sure that you will appreciate this feature!
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:25:29 AM

Well you haven't addressed the issue of backing up the wallet or addresses in case your site goes offline. What would the users do in case such an event happened?

I wouldn't want to be like the victims of the Rahakott wallet closure. People weren't able to retrieve their funds when they shut down their business because the "mnemonic phrases" weren't actually working in any other known wallet.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
NummixOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:12:55 PM

Well you haven't addressed the issue of backing up the wallet or addresses in case your site goes offline. What would the users do in case such an event happened?

I wouldn't want to be like the victims of the Rahakott wallet closure. People weren't able to retrieve their funds when they shut down their business because the "mnemonic phrases" weren't actually working in any other known wallet.

When we developed Nummix we did not want to create just another wallet.
  • Nummix is a transit wallet with a dynamically adjusted service fee (the wallet is not intended for long-term storage)
  • its primary features are a mixer and accepting payments via the API
  • the domains are paid for 7 years and we do not plan to close the service, the funds are already allocated for that time
If you are not interested in a transit wallet with a mixer, there are other options on the market
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2021, 01:42:36 PM

in case your site goes offline. What would the users do in case such an event happened?
In that case, all they can do is kick themselves for trusting an anonymous website with their money!
a custodial cryptocurrency wallet
By my definition, anything custodial shouldn't be called a wallet (maybe with the exception of LN wallets in which some parts of the wallet are custodial). A wallet, by my definition, gives you and only you access to the private keys.

Anyone can of course choose to use an anonymous custodial service, but they should be very aware of the risks.
Depending on the user's needs, some people may like that an anonymous site owner can't be forced to follow KYC regulations. I don't like being forced to send a selfie to an unknown site to get my money back.

Nummix is a transit wallet with a dynamically adjusted service fee (the wallet is not intended for long-term storage)
There's always the risk of selective scamming (for some reason some people send ridiculously large amounts to anonymous websites) or an exit scam when total deposits get high enough.
I do however like what you've built. I probably won't be using it myself though for reasons mentioned above.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 01:56:04 PM

• full anonymity
Proveable?

NummixOfficial (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 03:06:51 PM

You do not need to provide any private information to create a wallet. You don't even need to give your email. You can hide your ip address by logging in using
Tor browser. We also never ask for your ID, photo or passport details during the recovery process (if you lost your secret key).
NummixOfficial (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 06:08:20 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2021, 01:17:17 PM by NummixOfficial

Free API now. Mixer fee is only 0.1%

We have completely eliminated a fee for using the API. You can now make withdrawals and deposits via the API without any extra charges.
A fee for using the mixer is only 0.1% now, which makes it one of the most attractive offers in the crypto world. This limited-time offer is available until the 1st of September 2021.

Save your crypto and stay hidden!
NummixOfficial (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 06:50:25 PM

Reserve of Bitcoins for mixing increased

We would like to say thank you for being with us and give you the good news.
We have significantly increased the inner reserve of Bitcoins available for mixing. Together with our 0.1% mixing fee offer, this makes mixing affordable for nearly everyone.
NummixOfficial (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 07:26:23 AM

Domain update

Starting from this moment, access to the wallet will be gained at nummixwallet.io.
The mixer service, which is in high demand by our users, is located at nummix.io.
All our projects have verifiable PGP-signed lists of official mirrors as we adhere to the Onion Mirror Guidelines.

Enjoy.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 07:51:11 AM

I haven't checked everything yet but upon showing the secret key, you should probably add another step to ensure that users have copied the secret key correctly.
- A confirm button isn't good enough.

I'm not sure the appropriate word for describing your wallet would be to call it an anonymous wallet [IMHO].

This is the first time that I'm seeing a $20 recovery fee in a custodial wallet [personal experience].
- It would've been better if there was an automated system in place, to get rid of such fees.

They could call it Anonummix Wallet. Goes with the official project name as well as adds up that anonymous characteristic name to the wallet. Just came to the mind and wrote it here after reading your post. :-p

The fees is where holders are disappointed the most. Checkout for algorithm of other famous wallets, almost all of them will have the fee adjuster. This helps a lot while choosing your transaction speed and can be lowered in case when you don't need the money right away but still want to send it anyways.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 08:32:32 AM

The mixer service, which is in high demand by our users, is located at nummix.io.
I was about to report a bug that affected the "add destination" and "mix" buttons, but it seems that you've quickly fixed the "bad request" error.

I noticed it doesn't show an error when someone adds the exact same address to new destinations [already tested with zero delays for all of them].
- Same goes for the refund address.

They could call it Anonummix Wallet.
Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀