Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️Koinal ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Buy cryptocurrency instantly with your bank/credit cards  (Read 290 times)
Koinal.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:16:40 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2021, 01:10:33 PM by Koinal.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bertyda

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:06:44 AM

It is very good that their is a platform that allows to buy and sell cryptocurrency directly to bank card. It must be simple to people to use cryptocurrencies and Koinal  allow to to this.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 08:43:03 AM

It is very good that their is a platform that allows to buy and sell cryptocurrency directly to bank card. It must be simple to people to use cryptocurrencies and Koinal  allow to to this.

Now cryptocurrency market is very popular and many people want to buy cryptocurrencies. The service that allow to buy crypto directly from the bank card will be very useful for them.
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 06:57:52 AM

The service that allow to buy crypto directly from the bank card will be very useful for them.
this means that the difference with cex exchange, you have to deposit fiat first, then buy crypto assets available on the exchange, and trade

Still now it is impossible to by crypto on cex exchanges for fiat by credit cards. They do not accept cards at all.
Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 11:13:54 AM

Still now it is impossible to by crypto on cex exchanges for fiat by credit cards. They do not accept cards at all.
If you are trying to visit a Kucoin exchange, there is an option to buy cryptocurrency with your country's fiat currency or credit card

https://medium.com/kucoinexchange/kucoin-tutorial-how-to-buy-crypto-via-your-local-currencies-cbf939884e4f

Usually it is necessary to pass KYC procedures to withdraw money from centralize exchanges to fiat to bank card.
alan228

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:05:50 AM

Usually it is necessary to pass KYC procedures to withdraw money from centralize exchanges to fiat to bank card.
But on the website they mention having to do KYC verification for security.  you can read more here https://helpdesk.koinal.io/portal/en/kb/koinal

Now all cryptocurrency exchanges have KYC procedures to withdraw money to bank cards. I think it requirement of payment system and regulator.

The states want to contal us and our incomes, we pass KYC procedures to pay taxis. Now it is impossible to withdraw crypto to bank card without KYC.
rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 12:01:40 PM

The states want to contal us and our incomes, we pass KYC procedures to pay taxis. Now it is impossible to withdraw crypto to bank card without KYC.
Yes, regulations in a country must also require users to verify KYC. because almost all exchanges in my country have to use KYC Verification. except through vouchers
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:52:06 AM

Yes, regulations in a country must also require users to verify KYC. because almost all exchanges in my country have to use KYC Verification. except through vouchers

Cryptocurrency regulation is becoming more strict and soon KYC will be necessary for all cryptocurrency procedures.
Also KYC is necessary to get a bank card.
rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 12:36:13 PM

Cryptocurrency regulation is becoming more strict and soon KYC will be necessary for all cryptocurrency procedures.
The clearer regulations in several countries are the reasons for Kyc, other than so that there is no money laundering but more on state revenue as taxes.
zayika570

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 07:51:37 AM

The clearer regulations in several countries are the reasons for Kyc, other than so that there is no money laundering but more on state revenue as taxes.

I agree with you because only few people participate in money laundering  but all people have to pay taxes.

To control bank accounts and bank cards is the simplest way to control the income of people.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:50:00 AM

I agree with you because only few people participate in money laundering  but all people have to pay taxes.

To control bank accounts and bank cards is the simplest way to control the income of people.

Services like Koinal allow people to simply buy and sell cryptocurrency. They are very comfortable for newbies and allows simply buy and sell cryptocurrency by bank card.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:09:35 AM

Services like Koinal allow people to simply buy and sell cryptocurrency. They are very comfortable for newbies and allows simply buy and sell cryptocurrency by bank card.

I agree that such services are very useful but it is also very important to promote the services that people would know about them.

If people do not know about platform they will not use it.

Promotion costs a lot of money. But I agree that it is important to promote the services that people would know about the advantages of the project.
But is project useful the more and more people will use it who interested in cryptocurrencies.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 08:43:38 PM

Promotion costs a lot of money. But I agree that it is important to promote the services that people would know about the advantages of the project.
But is project useful the more and more people will use it who interested in cryptocurrencies.

It is very simple to buy and sell cryptocurrency using bank card. I think that such service will be very useful, because many exchanges do not allow to buy crypto from bank card.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:08:40 AM

It is very simple to buy and sell cryptocurrency using bank card. I think that such service will be very useful, because many exchanges do not allow to buy crypto from bank card.

Cryptocurrency becomes very popular now and a lot of useful services appear like Koinal to make the use of cryptocurrency more simple to all the people.
alan228

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 10:49:05 AM

Now cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot new projects appear. It is good that appear useful tools that help cryptocurrency to became more popular.

There are so many cryptocurrency exchanges that the tools that allow to trade from one platform at different exchanges are very useful for people.
alan228

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 07:01:25 AM

I think that Konai increase the liquidity of the coin because it connect the fiat system with cryptocurrency and make the use of the cryptocurrency more simple and available for users.

Now cryptocurrency becomes more regulated and thank this it is possible to buy and sell cryptocurrency directly by banks cards. I will make cryptocurrency more available to the people.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:48:16 AM

Koinal allows to buy and sell cryptocurrency to bank cards and to the bank accounts. it connects cryptocurrency with fiat and bank sector.

A lot of people use bank cards but only 10% use crypotocurrency. Thanks Koinal cryptocurrency becomes more available to people and more people use cryptocurrency, because it is becomes more simple to buy cryptocurrency by bank cards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: