Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Shitcoins to Mine?  (Read 348 times)
praxe (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 05:40:45 PM

What are the best shitcoins to mine on GPU or processors that actually have a chance of being successful? Sorry if this has been asked many times before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 12:43:52 PM

What are the best shitcoins to mine on GPU or processors that actually have a chance of being successful? Sorry if this has been asked many times before.
there is many shitcoin outhere and already listed on https://whattomine.com/ try calculate on this

yeah there is hidden shitcoin on the jungle in this community and there is potential to grow if the project quite unique, like pascal coin before then

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 12:52:38 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Study this topic and try to start mining from the beginning of the blockchain.
How to analyze this, I cannot tell you.
But I would go for Ethereum or similar popular coins that generate good income.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 02:33:20 PM

Don't expect shitcoins to be more profitable to mine like in 2017, this time many investors have learn how to avoid shitcoins and focus on coins that really matters, don't be surprised if you end up getting stuck and couldn't be able to sell the shitcoins due to complete lack of volume

Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:23:14 PM

I don't think shitcoins from the old times would be good enough to care with most of our effort, because as of today traders is often looking after with bitcoin and eth mining. We will just waste our most precious time over, and what I recommend is to secure your money and divert your investment on reliable coins that has potential instead of shitcoins that has gone undervalued.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:02:02 AM

The very last time you could mine these so called instamine shitcoins was maybe in 2014...2015. So you are about 6 years too late.

Back then you probably had a few dozen or so coins to mine. Most coins were either Scrypt (Litecoin) or SHA256 (Bitcoin) based. You looked at the ANN section of bitcointalk, you saw something with potential and you would go on Suprnova's pool and instamine as many coins as you could.... Then a few hours or the next day it would appear on Poloniex, Cryptsy or Mintpal and you could dump it for maybe 2-3x more profit than mining LTC directly.

Those days are long long gone. Right now I think the easy money in crypto is in DeFI coins and NFTs.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:33:24 AM

The very last time you could mine these so called instamine shitcoins was maybe in 2014...2015. So you are about 6 years too late.

Back then you probably had a few dozen or so coins to mine. Most coins were either Scrypt (Litecoin) or SHA256 (Bitcoin) based. You looked at the ANN section of bitcointalk, you saw something with potential and you would go on Suprnova's pool and instamine as many coins as you could.... Then a few hours or the next day it would appear on Poloniex, Cryptsy or Mintpal and you could dump it for maybe 2-3x more profit than mining LTC directly.

Those days are long long gone. Right now I think the easy money in crypto is in DeFI coins and NFTs.

the days when the so called "sleep pattern" flew out the window LOL  Grin
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 08:27:38 PM

Good times, I miss them. Kinda sad that "no one" releases proper, innovative and fair mineable coins anymore. Lurking the announcement section is useless now and I'm so sick of all those scam tokens released by suspicious people not able to write in second grade english...

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 04:38:45 AM

Yes Ethereum pretty much killed off all those POW coins. Before ETH there was POS like with Blackcoin but nobody really assumed it would take off. Then when ETH became big, the next best thing were their POS launch and their ERC20 tokens.

So almost every project went live with their ERC20 tokens. I think its mostly due to how the ETH devs are claiming that POW is a huge waste of energy and bad for the environment. So whenever any POW coin was launched it was assumed its purpose was to "pollute the earth and enable global warming". So slowly and slowly most coins started to become token and now the ANN is filled with them. Many being nothing but scams.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 01:15:33 PM

Yes Ethereum pretty much killed off all those POW coins. Before ETH there was POS like with Blackcoin but nobody really assumed it would take off. Then when ETH became big, the next best thing were their POS launch and their ERC20 tokens.

So almost every project went live with their ERC20 tokens. I think its mostly due to how the ETH devs are claiming that POW is a huge waste of energy and bad for the environment. So whenever any POW coin was launched it was assumed its purpose was to "pollute the earth and enable global warming". So slowly and slowly most coins started to become token and now the ANN is filled with them. Many being nothing but scams.

POW is a waste of energy, time and money, when a project is scam and/or no direction.

so if a scammer wants to scam just be an eco friendly scam do an ERC20 scam or any non-mineable tokens LOL
User_86

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 05:51:49 PM

The ghost of shitcoins of the past such as Weedcoin, Stablecoin, and Chinacoin all ask me to tell you that mining shitcoins is a crap shot. If I'd dedicated those cycles to Coblee's little project instead of thinking "If only I mined a shitcoin!' I'd have had about twice the LTC I ended up with, which was enough for me to finance a new life and take a two year vacation at the end of 2017. If I'd mined twice as much, I'd still be drinking on a beach or mountaintop somewhere.

Don't mine shitcoins, kids.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: