Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any risks with staking 1inch tokens?  (Read 174 times)
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:56:05 PM

LOSS in what terms Huh??
You get it from the airdrop, I personally 1 inch from the airdrop I stake in one of the exchanges, I also think it is too small to sell, even if I want to be arbitrated, the profit is too small
all have risks, but as long as you get coins for free there is no harm in looking for more coins by stake

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 11:38:14 AM

Pay attention to the new fork that is releasing 1inch (1inch NEW). It is designed to create high value coins and is an inflationary token based on liquidity. According to the description, a very cool token with a profitable future. But let's see what happens in reality. Distribute 10 coins. 1000 inch = 1 eth

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 03:51:26 PM

The risk staking coin/token which will gives you another token is only price risk. If the price going down because the APY is too much. It will goes down. Another staking risk on decentralised services is the project failed and die. Staking on decentralised network will not let other people stealing your token/coin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: