Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Libra, the Racist BroCoin  (Read 508 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 03:56:29 AM

Facebook is now allowing my Wife to comment on her own Instagram Pictures, but has yet to restore her Facebook Page
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeXCjpA0vq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And attacking my Wife, a Black Woman, while launching a African currency (if they didn't give up), because, what? He's a nerd who invented a place to make his first friend? And bought a Virtual Reality Company? How about go experience life, get robbed at gunpoint a few times, then come talk to us about the World, "Bro".

It seems Zuckerberg given up with Libra as most of the top companies (investors) went our from Libra Foundation. And he is going to launch now another payment system - Facebook Pay, but this is fiat payment... (

https://about.fb.com/news/2019/11/simplifying-payments-with-facebook-pay/

Really? Zuckerberg giving up? Maybe he just introduced this to test the viability of payment system but later on, he will be more ready than ever. I don't think he will easily give up on Libra as everyone is already integrating blockchain technology within their system.

GOGO FACEBOOK PAY COIN !!!   Cheesy   Grin   Roll Eyes   ===> R.I.P. LIBRUH

I just want to point out that Mark Zuckerburg is a Racist, and Libra is a Racist currency.

Zuckerberg has been advertising his coins with images of Working African Women, which sure is targeting branding, but how much more racist could a White man be than to create a Currency advertising with images of Black Women carrying water on their head.
There is no Announcement thread, so I thought I would discuss it here.

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

Join BLURT
https://register.blurt.buzz/

The Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/qnR6dt2

Block Explorer
https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/

Buy and Sell Blurt here
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-blurt

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.

10% is very high inflation!

If over time it does not receive the same support from the community, it will fall apart like all the other projects that failed in the crypto world ...

We'll see what happens...

I have been using Steemit since right before the Currency STEEM actually was launched, and after all that happened with TRON, etc, it seems BLURT will be the STEEM of the layman, which is what STEEM wanted to, but never tried, to be.

Dan and Ned were just too themselves to make it work. Like look at Dan's face. I understand that people looked past Mark Zuckerburgs... Whiteness we could maybe call it, but like Nerdy Ugly Whiteness, but they didnt actually have to deal with him. On Steemit you had to impress Ned and Dan if you wanted to earn.

Then the Anarchocapitalists took over. And they messed a bunch of stuff up and gave Steemit a Philosophy that was not very accepting of other Philosophies, or Religion, etc. And those Anarchists went to HIVE.

BLURT is starting off with Curators like Steemit has now, STEEM had no distribution model other than to impress Ned and Dan.

BLURT is memeable and makes sense "Free Speech Blog" actually comes to mind when you log in and see the logo, Steemit was like OverStack or Reddit in obscurity of branding.

So it is not just another Coin, it is a coin with the Steemit Blog which makes it accessible to non-Miners, and it is obvious as to what it is.

Like how Twitter has reTweets and Steemit has reSteems, Tweet at least makes sense, like BLURT. reBlurt automatically makes sense.

This is what the Cryptoworld needs.

And the fact it is then going to be used as a Tool to create Forks, just expands that.

Now your Pizza shop can have a Blog, and the Pizza Blogs biggest users actually earn money. No one makes money on Twitter. We can make Blogs for everything soon.

And if you want to start off with a loaded account on those Blogs, buy some BLURT because once those are forked you will wish you had BLURT early on so you could be a part of all of them for Free, or just cash out those coins, your choice, but it will be good to have them.

My Wife is about to teach Mark Zuckerburg about #BlackGirlMagic

We are suing Facebook for attacking her Black Owned Business during Black History month.

We are about to be trading BLURT and STEEM, for Soap, Oils, Creams, etc. And my Wife and I are suing Facebook as we Register a Family Coat of Arms.

Facebook suspended a Page of my Wife's for talking about the Cushites, Apollonius, Punic Wax, in Beauty and Skincare as, as well as the Kush Mountains and Marijuana. So we see that as a great opportunity to bring up am Amazing Ancient Text, get a Refund, her Page back, fight for Black History and Black Women in Business.

And together with the Family Coat of Arms it is perfect.

I think he actually intends to advertise the "Libra" concept as like balancing water on the head.

But then he gave up, and now he is attacking my Wife's Black Owned Business and is likely stealing our business model for his failing idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 11:06:45 PM

We will be filing suit in the next 2 weeks if they don't give her Page back.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 12:51:04 AM

I just want to point out that Mark Zuckerburg is a Racist, and Libra is a Racist currency.

Money cant be anything like that. Libra dont exist so is hard to judge it, but my point stands. If a shoemaker use USD, that dont mean USD is shoemakers currency. Or if a leftist uses CNY that dont mean CNY is currency for left handed people. Money is for everyone to use.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 06:37:16 PM

Money cant be anything like that. Libra dont exist so is hard to judge it, but my point stands. If a shoemaker use USD, that dont mean USD is shoemakers currency. Or if a leftist uses CNY that dont mean CNY is currency for left handed people. Money is for everyone to use.
Zuckerberg is just having a streak of bad luck with the release of his Libra stablecoin. He initially advertised his coin very loudly and attracted close attention from US regulators. They saw it as a threat to their financial stability, and the finance ministers of the European Union countries bluntly stated that they would not allow Libra to circulate on their territory.
In December last year, it was announced that Libra would be registered in Switzerland under the new name Diem and would be backed only by the dollar. It was supposed that this will happen in January, when all the necessary permits from the Swiss regulators will be ready. However, it turned out that there is already a cryptocurrency company in England that uses a cryptocurrency called Diem (translated as Day) and it intends to defend its right to the brand in court. This seems to be the main reason why we are not seeing this stablecoin.
I don't think it has anything to do with racism.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 05:00:37 AM

The Racist part is using Black Womem carrying water on their heads for the whole concept behind his Africa currency. Like a 6 year old that just watched National Geographic or something, and learned about another type of people.

No depth whatsoever, but he thought it was deep. It was Racist.

Zuckerberg is just having a streak of bad luck with the release of his Libra stablecoin. He initially advertised his coin very loudly and attracted close attention from US regulators. They saw it as a threat to their financial stability, and the finance ministers of the European Union countries bluntly stated that they would not allow Libra to circulate on their territory.
In December last year, it was announced that Libra would be registered in Switzerland under the new name Diem and would be backed only by the dollar. It was supposed that this will happen in January, when all the necessary permits from the Swiss regulators will be ready. However, it turned out that there is already a cryptocurrency company in England that uses a cryptocurrency called Diem (translated as Day) and it intends to defend its right to the brand in court. This seems to be the main reason why we are not seeing this stablecoin.
I don't think it has anything to do with racism.

Zuckerberg was only able to make Facebook because he is Anti-Social, that is what I meant when comparing him to Dan. And if not Anti-Social, just a Bro running a Virtual Reality company he bought on the website he buys his friends on. Because he had a bad time at Highschool and he might have even stolen the whole thing from the Vinklewosses, who have Gemini which he is probably watching and wishing he could be.

So instead he is literally attacking my Wife's company, and trying to prop up his failing idea with it, after renaming his failing brand "Diem".
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 05:39:36 AM

You are dealing with one of the most famous and popular person/company in the world and filing a suit will be one of the toughest fight you'll ever had in your life.

But why need for 2 weeks when you can file it now ? are you giving them a ultimatum?

and besides Libra is not existing anymore because i believe that the coin was renamed/rebranded and the new name is " DEIM "

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/1/21755078/libra-diem-name-change-cryptocurrency-facebook

Anyway Goodluck .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 11:17:57 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2021, 11:39:01 PM by Tokenista

You are dealing with one of the most famous and popular person/company in the world and filing a suit will be one of the toughest fight you'll ever had in your life.

But why need for 2 weeks when you can file it now ? are you giving them a ultimatum?

and besides Libra is not existing anymore because i believe that the coin was renamed/rebranded and the new name is " DEIM "

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/1/21755078/libra-diem-name-change-cryptocurrency-facebook

Anyway Goodluck .

I am already dealing with DEA, FBI, State of Texas, State of Colorado, and Collin County.

I am not concerned with Facebook, we have clear evidence that first 6 months they blocked us from running ads on false pretenses, that we then communicated by email for that entire time and Facebook never responded. They then deleted my Wife's page and asked me to verify my identity to reopen my Facebook profile, when I did they suspended my account.

I am Mexican mixed with White, and my Wife is Black. So sure, maybe it's an honest mistake and they can correct it. But then they stop her from commenting on her own pictures on Instagram.

Again, maybe a mistake. Maybe they think me, a mixed Mexican White person was pretending to be a Black girl, like Mark Zuckerberg is basically doing, what Mark is doing is called "Blackfishing". So we contacted BBB and sent all evidence that my Wife in fact exists, and it was a real Black Owned Business they were attacking, not a Blackfishing company like Libra/Deim.

And they ignored us.

They then created a commercial about Personalized Ads, basically showing "we do real things here", again as if I am faking my Wife's existence, but a whole Commercial Campaign attacking her existence.

We mention this. They continue to ignore us.

Then BBB says it is time to just sue them.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 10:46:57 AM

We are giving Facebook about 1 more week before we file suit.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 08:46:56 AM

My Wife can't even run Instagram ads because it says we don't have a Facebook page. This is going to be a great Lawsuit.

First,
They attack our Black Owned Business, as said maybe a mistake.

Then they ban me and her page.

We make her a FB profile, they attack that and her IG.

Then they take $6 more in payment. Now, cant run any ads.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:16:21 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2021, 09:29:33 PM by Tokenista

This is not a Boycott, it is a Federal Racism case against Facebook.

If Mark Zuckerburg hates Black Women he can just say that.

California Northern Federal District Court

The Shaivite Temple, 37-1949939

Kali Van Kush

Creations by Kali Van Kush

Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush

V.

Facebook
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, CA 94025

The Diem Association
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, CA 94025

Jurisdiction

28 U.S. Code § 1331 - Federal question

28 U.S. Code § 1337 - Commerce and antitrust regulations; amount in controversy, costs

28 U.S. Code § 1338 - Patents, plant variety protection, copyrights, mask works, designs, trademarks, and unfair competition

28 U.S. Code § 1343 - Civil rights and elective franchise

28 U.S. Code§ 1357.Injuries under Federal laws

28 U.S. Code§ 1366.Construction of references to laws of the United States or Acts of Congress

47 U.S. Code § 230 - Protection for private blocking and screening of offensive material

BBB Complaint

#15217659 my Wife
I created a Instagram and then my Husband made me a Facebook Page. I went around following all the Soap people, the Candle people, the Pagans, the Vinyl people, and a bunch of people like me, other Black witches and spiritual people. And then I stopped being able to follow people, then I couldn't comment on my own posts. This is very oppressive because I have a Black owned business, it was Black History month, it is now Womens month, and I am not able to post on my own Pictures. This is hurting my business, it is an attack on my Religion, and it is an attack on Black and Kemetic Culture https://www.instagram.com/kalivankush/

#15252119 me
Facebook just suspended my account. My Wife is starting a Beauty and Skin Care Line, we are in the process of legally (in the Courts) having our names changed to Van Kush. Her name is Kali Van Kush. This is related to our Hinduism, the Kush Mountains, and our affinity with the Egyptian Religion and Region of Cush. We have been paying to run ads in Africa, and would like to discuss both a Refund and the damage being done to our Federally accepted 501(c)(3) Religious organization. I have been on Facebook for over 10 years now, and they just suspended my account after my Wife sent them this. ........ Please read this false accusation of "threat of bodily harm" on your platform. 18 U.S. Code1038 False information and hoaxes I want this to be a Learning experience for Facebook, you can not be sued for other people's posts. The Law says Facebook is not responsible, for example, if people don't like my Husband's posts, that is not something someone can sue you for. But now, when you are having years long issues, where you are allowing personal gripes to result in bans on my Husband, it becomes an issue. Atheists he was on a YouTube show as the Token Theist, then ganged up to report him for years. Causing problems, just because they were jealous of the audience he had brought them. Then now for 6 months you banned him from running ads, and I appreciate your resolution there, and we intend to run many more ads. But, then you all are taking 24 hrs to review our ads, and the issue you allowed by allowing mob justice, and a myth that Rights don't exist prevail, now people are going back to false claims. Please review and see for yourself it is false, and then if you want to, look back into his history also. The only thing you may not like is Marijuana posts, and that is his Religion. This whole post was about comparative Religion.

I want them to return my Wife's Page, Kali Van Kush
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 10:02:20 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2021, 10:21:40 PM by Tokenista

I don't even see what Facebook thinks makes this ok, their Justification has to be something like "our Algorithms", then when we get in to Market Surveillance they will have to admit they hate Black Women who do things on their own, they wanted to do what my Wife was doing, and in some twisted stroke of fate...

they decided the best action was to actively suffocate my Wife's business so they could steal what we were doing, instead of trying to beat us at it.

https://www.diem.com/en-us/

They launched this Commercial after removing our ads
https://youtu.be/6ekg56Ji56o
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:57:41 AM

Now its news, Mark Zuckerberg is a Winklevoss wannabe, the Winklevoss Twins know
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2021/04/05/revenge-of-the-winklevii-facebook-winklevoss-bitcoin-nft-billionaire-revenge/?sh=566d69891572
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 08:16:50 AM

[wall of text skipped]

It really amuses me how some people try to pull racism strings in something as immaterial as crypto. Looks ridiculous.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:20:22 AM

Idk if you realize this, but the issue is that I made a Page for my Wife, got tens of thousands of likes, Facebook shut down my account asking me to Verify my ID.

I did, and waited a week for them to check ID, at which point they suspended my account and never told me why. Then they made a commercial basically saying my Wife isn't real. After banning me for running ads, the Commercial was about ads.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 02:47:19 AM

Facts of the Case

In Dec 2019 unbeknownst to me, a Discovery was made in Egypt, a Wax Cone that confirmed the existence of the strange cones on the heads of Egyptians in the Summer Feast

Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush has been a Polytheist from the age of 14, his Gods being Pan, Shiva, Atum, Ra and Mut. At the Age of 18 he learned that Shiva was the Marijuana God, which made a lot of sense to him and it was strange that he chose him before I knew that. He then also learned that Pan and Shiva are both Pashupati

In Dec 2018 Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush and Kali Van Kush were married

In August 2020, after creating a Religious Marijuana Strain containing high levels of THCv, and Naming it “La Reigna Dido” (Bred in 2017, grown in a Closet in Texas Religiously in 2020), after the Founding Queen of Carthage, Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush was shown Punic Wax by Serendipity through his own knowledge of Herbs, Balsams, etc, and his Wife beginning a Soap Company, called Creations by Kali Van Kush. He Considers this to be from the Goddess Tanit, who is also Neith and Athena. He purchased PunicWax.com at this time.

After Discovering Punic Wax through the Goddess Tanit, he Discovered the product called “Egyptian Magic”, which is a Recipe from the Egyptian Sarcophagus Covering. He read about the creator of Egyptian Magic, and then learned about the Religion called Zar and found this to be similar to what was happening in this situation with himself and the creator of Egyptian Magic.

Around August 2020 he created the Facebook Page “Punic Wax” at which time he ran a few ads, and was blocked from running ads for the Ad not Representing the Content, which is a False representation of the situation, as the post was called “Discovering Punic Wax” and explained the situation explained in this statement of Facts. The Ad very much represented the Content, as the Content was Punic Wax Recipes and a Claim on the Technology being used Religiously, as Open Source so that people could begin to do this Freely.

In January 2020 Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush and Kali Van Kush finally got the COVID payments and were able to start making Soap as she had been planning, after being ignored by Facebook about not having their Ad account Verified through the prompts, he went through the manual way and confirmed the Ad account (which he did not have available during the 6 month period to his knowledge, and he had already submitted it through the prompts and contancted facebook by email. So Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush used his Facebook Profile to create a Page for Kali Van Kush, they then began to post and run Ads in preparation of their Hindu-Kemetic, Nubian-Puntish… Cushitic (in short all of those are Cushitic and Kushitic) company launch. We began to get 4,000 likes a day or more, and tons of new likes on the page (as well as the ability to have those people who liked the post be requested to then like the page later), we paid a total of maybe $60.00 in Africa, the Caribbean and the United States. We got about 13 Likes per $0.01 so clearly the content was appreciated, we sent the Ads to mostly Women between the Ages of 18-29 in Africa, but sent them out to people all over the World in the Kushitic Regions and of all ages. But Kali Van Kush, a Kemetic Witch, someone creating Magic Soap, is an Icon for Young Women.

These Ads contained Content about Angels and Giants (Phaiakians, those from Phlegrae and the forerunners and descendants from Scheria and their allies), which we can show are the Mitochondrial Haplogroup X (Giants are the descendants of King Agenor’s lands, and King Phoenix’s lands), and Haplogroup M. This is a B1 (Foundational Black American) Issue as well. Haplogroup X shows a group leading from Hannibal, to Septemius Severus and Abraham Lincoln who had 3 different Races in his Blood and was Haplogroup X. Haplogroup M shows a group going from inner Africa then throughout Asia, these are the Angels who visited Joseph to tell Jesus to go to Egypt. These are the Nubians of Anhur who brought the Ra and Wadjet Mythology. It is also strange then that after this these people called Angels are brought as Slaves to America (living lives not much different than in the Book “The Puny Punic”, which is a jab at the Giants) are possibly then the Angels in the Mormon Texts, coming slightly before Abraham Lincoln, similarly to Jesus and the Angels before Marcus Aurelius and Septemius Severus came. This is not a Theory of Conspiracy, this is a deep reading of the Greek Gigantomachy, as well as Typhon proceeding him brought out by Hera and Gaia. Hercules is then the Royal Line who killed the Giants, Hercules is King of the City, he is David who killed Goliath, he is Thor who killed the Giants. The Giants are Nimrod, the sons of Anak, etc. Humans, the Jews were told that they were Giants by a bad informant (they say so in the Bible) and this is likely why the Phaiakians, the Nephilim, the “Giants”, were considered to be Large, because of an informant who wanted them to stay away. This is confirmed by the story where the Phaiakians are shy, and say they have “Never met a Stranger”. This is usually interpreted as meaning that they were Primitive and had not reached out to others, but maybe they had avoided contacting the Violent Europeans for self Preservation, and fled Scheria to then again preserve their lives at the loss of an Island. This is then continued in the Carthaginian mentality when they give up the Sea to the Romans after they steal a boat. These same Angels or Giants are then present in Elam, where the Scapegoat Ritual comes from, and is likely the Source of the Sodom and Gammorah story where the Angels come and the Men want to Rape the Angels. Again, this is all confirmed by the Arachne and Athena Weaving Contest where Arachne Weaves scenes of Zeus Raping Leda and the other Maternal Queens, Goddesses and Princesses of King Phoenix’s line, and after that the tie before Athens and Sais (the Egyptian Medical School from 3,000 BC) are severed.

This is not Conspiracy, it is Fate. Shai.

This is all prove in the posts using Apollodonius, Bibliothecas and Metamorphosis, Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush believing Aegyptiaca and Babyloniaca to be incredibly important to human History. We will need to Subpoena these posts from Facebook as we do not currently have access.

We then began reaching out to the Women who were liking the Kali Van Kush page, and inviting them to be part of our Kemetic Product line. This involves learning about Cryptocurrecy, creating a Cryptocurrency Blog on Steemit.com and Blurtter.com as well as taking pictures with our products, and changing their last name on their new Profiles to “Van Kush”, we designed a Family Crest to be created by a Graphic Artist, and were begninning a Comity Inter Gentis, with the organizational structure that Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush had already created as the Shaivite Temple (FEIN #37-1949939) and was now being expanded by Creations by Kali Van Kush. We also created an Instagram page for Kali Van Kush, and it was Black History Month and Valentines day, so it was a perfect time to talk about Kemetic History and Soap. We followed the Vinyl people, the Black Witches, everyone who had similar interests to us. They then suspend her ability to comment on her own Instagram Pictures.

Facebook then shut down the account, we assume because they thought that Kali Van Kush did not exist now, but they have yet to tell us. It simply asked us to confirm the Identity of Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush, which we did and a week later they suspended the account, a shared Family Account of Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush, and Kali Van Kush. We assume because he thought Mr. Van Kush was pretending to be Mrs. Van Kush, and they thought he was a fraud. So we went to the BBB and showed them all the Evidence that they had attacked a real Black Owned Business.

Facebook then ran a TV Ad, Advertising Personalized Ads, the very thing we were using and that they banned us from using, and in the Commercial they had a jingle about how Bad Ideas die, and Good Ideas just need Facebook Ads. And then kind of did a Video to say “We do real things” the video can be shown to the Court, but we took it to be saying that Kali Van Kush was not real.

We then see that Facebook’s Currency, Diem is Stealing my Wife’s Business model by taking the very Colors we talked about in requesting our Brand Ambassadors to Join and using them. Kali Van Kush wears wigs, and while all of Mark Zuckerberg’s art was previously Racist with headwraps and water balanced on heads, now he was showing bald women, and women with dyed blond short hair, and wigs, etc. This was a complete Business Malpractice move attacking a Black Woman Owned Business to Advance his White owned business, he just thought he was stealing it from a Man.

Facebook then takes $6.00 more, instead of a refund they charge us $6.00 more from our bank after banning us. We also then created a Kali Van Kush Profile, which was banned and we don’t even have evidence of because it existed for maybe 24 hrs. They just decided Kali Van Kush didn’t exist, and that Mark Zuckerberg was going to be the Black person not her.

We then made a post about this on Bitcointalk, and explained how Mark Zuckerberg is a Winklevoss Wannabe, and is stealing Kali Van Kush’s Business the same way he stole Facebook from the Winklevoss Twins, and he is stealing it so he can compete with the Winklevoss Currency called Gemini. Forbes and others picked up on this and wrote a story about them a few days later.

We now can not post Ads on Facebook or Instagram, and do not have Rev. Ryan Sasha-Shai Van Kush’s Profile, or the Kali Van Kush page.

They have yet to explain why.

DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:17:15 AM

I am here in Asia and I understand that for whatever reason Facebook can ban us from using or doing business like advertising on it. What I understand is that Facebook is using A.I. in dealing with things like this. I think this has nothing to do with race at all. I mean it can happen to anybody and I applaud that someone is protesting the very system that Facebook is using. And though I am actually a little bit tired of people using the racism card, I am supporting anybody who is going against Facebook. By the way, I am using "against Facebook" term because I don't believe that Mark Z. has a personal or even a corporate interest with your situation - Facebook is a big corporation and Mark Z. is not micro-managing things there he got many men and women working for him and even a bot for approving and disapproving things. So good luck and more power.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:57:51 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2021, 07:06:51 AM by Tokenista

I am here in Asia and I understand that for whatever reason Facebook can ban us from using or doing business like advertising on it. What I understand is that Facebook is using A.I. in dealing with things like this. I think this has nothing to do with race at all. I mean it can happen to anybody and I applaud that someone is protesting the very system that Facebook is using. And though I am actually a little bit tired of people using the racism card, I am supporting anybody who is going against Facebook. By the way, I am using "against Facebook" term because I don't believe that Mark Z. has a personal or even a corporate interest with your situation - Facebook is a big corporation and Mark Z. is not micro-managing things there he got many men and women working for him and even a bot for approving and disapproving things. So good luck and more power.

They made a commercial about it first off.

And then are using the Market Reaearch, they are being Racist. If you look at the U.S. Commerce Clause Facebook is subject to Constitutional Rights as they do business in the United States. That is how Segregation Ended.

Segregation was just a Policy at the End, and the 14th Amendments was expanded by the Civil Rights Acts.

So then, Facebook has exemption from Suit in that if someone thinks I am being Racist, they can't get sued. But if they systematically attack a Black Owned Business to Steal Intellectual Property, they are Subject to a Lawsuit Regardless of Policy. I will get you examples.

Child Labor was a Policy.

Jurisdiction

28 U.S. Code § 1331 - Federal question

28 U.S. Code § 1337 - Commerce and antitrust regulations; amount in controversy, costs

28 U.S. Code § 1338 - Patents, plant variety protection, copyrights, mask works, designs, trademarks, and unfair competition

28 U.S. Code § 1343 - Civil rights and elective franchise

28 U.S. Code§ 1357.Injuries under Federal laws

28 U.S. Code§ 1366.Construction of references to laws of the United States or Acts of Congress

47 U.S. Code § 230 - Protection for private blocking and screening of offensive material

18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law
Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

United States v. Cantrell, 307 F. Supp. 259 (E.D. La. 1969)
Reitman v. Mulkey, 387 U.S. 369 (1967)
White v. White, 150 S.E. 531 (W. Va. 1929)
Pruneyard Shopping Ctr. v. Robins, 447 U.S. 74 (1980)

They can't claim A.I., we also contacted BBB about it
Domen v. Vimeo, Inc., No. 20-616 (2d Cir. 2021)

They did benefit from my Wife's likeness
Cross v. Facebook, Inc.
https://law.justia.com/cases/california/court-of-appeal/2017/a148623.html

The Winklevoss case
Connectu, Inc. v. Facebook, Inc. et al
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/massachusetts/madce/1:2007cv10593/108516

Looks like the U.S. Government is Recognizing it, this is a new case
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION v. FACEBOOK INC. 1:2020cv03590 (2020)
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/district-of-columbia/dcdce/1:2020cv03590/224921

This case is kind similar to Van Kush v. Facebook and Diem
Swift v. Zynga Game Network, Inc. et al 1:2020cv03590 (ND CA)
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/candce/3:2009cv05443/221703
Plaintiff alleged that Defendants utilized social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace to lure unsuspecting consumers into signing up for services and goods that they do not want or need.

This is Facebook being sued for letting people use other people in ads, and resolving it by creating new features acknowledging the phenomenon. This also gets to them trying to keep my Wife out of their Analytics system
Fraley, et al. v. Facebook, Inc., et al.
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/california/candce/5:2011cv01726/239253/368/

They used Private messages inviting ambassadors and explaining Color schemes, etc. and Public Ads, to then propel their business interests while attacking ours
Davis v. Facebook, Inc., No. 17-17486 (9th Cir. 2020)
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/17-17486/17-17486-2020-04-09.html

Facebook has lawsuits about how much they have to do to stop criminal acts, and that implies they should stop their Employees criminal actions against Customers also
Godwin v. Facebook, Inc., 2020 Ohio 4834
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/4794053/godwin-v-facebook-inc/?

Texas made a Law about it, we are in Texas
Senate Bill 2373
https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=86R&Bill=SB2373
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:25:55 PM

I couldn’t finish the whole post, I just read like half of it and I stopped. I was expecting you to explain what happened between your wife’s page and Facebook, but you’re talking about something else. So I’ll just ask, what exactly is happening with her page and being blocked by Facebook, what did she do, cause I believe that it is possible that she might have done something that led to them blocking her page for the time been, or did they just block her page for no reason? That’s what I was expecting you to explain.

But anyway, as for the libra coin, I wouldn’t say that it is a racist coin, it doesn’t even exist and is already failure , though they talked about Diem, but that one seems also not to be working. Although I wouldn’t be interested in all that, I don’t know why they want to own everything in the world, they better focus on their Facebook.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 03:57:44 AM

I couldn’t finish the whole post, I just read like half of it and I stopped. I was expecting you to explain what happened between your wife’s page and Facebook, but you’re talking about something else. So I’ll just ask, what exactly is happening with her page and being blocked by Facebook, what did she do, cause I believe that it is possible that she might have done something that led to them blocking her page for the time been, or did they just block her page for no reason? That’s what I was expecting you to explain.

But anyway, as for the libra coin, I wouldn’t say that it is a racist coin, it doesn’t even exist and is already failure , though they talked about Diem, but that one seems also not to be working. Although I wouldn’t be interested in all that, I don’t know why they want to own everything in the world, they better focus on their Facebook.

For 6 months we couldn't run ads.

When we finally could, we got great returns on her page with likes. We were about to be launching her soap line, then Oils, etc. Tradable for Crypto and on Etsy, a Beauty Line, but Magic, with Ancient Recipes from Spells, etc.

We make an Instagram.

All of it is systematically attacked by Facebook, we assume they thought I was some single guy pretending to be a Black Woman launching a Beauty Line. So we went to the BBB to settle it with Facebook.

They make a Commercial, never run before, asking people to run Ads, and saying bad ideas die, while ignoring the BBB.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 02:46:37 AM

Here are some of the issues

MM Steel, LP v. Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. et al, No. 4:2012cv01227 - Document 504 (S.D. Tex. 2014)
2 Companies conspiring against Competitor(s)

Tunica Web Advertising v. TUNICA CASINO OPERATORS, 496 F.3d 403 (5th Cir. 2007)
Section 1 of the Sherman Act

Spectators’ Comm. Network, Inc. v. Colonial Country Club, et al., 253 F.3d 215 (5 th Cir. 2001)
Engaged in Conspiracy;
That restrained trade;
In a particular market

NW Wholesale Stationers v. Pac. Stationery 472 U.S. 284 (1985)
“Disadvantage competitors by directly denying… relationships the competitor needs in the competitive struggle”

Foman v. Davis, 371 U.S. 178 (1962)
On December 20, 1960, petitioner filed motions to vacate the judgment and to amend the complaint to assert a right of recovery in quantum meruit for performance of the obligations which were the consideration for the assertedly unenforceable oral contract. On January 17, 1961, petitioner filed a notice of appeal from the judgment of December 19, 1960. On January 23, 1961, the District Court denied petitioner's motions to vacate the judgment and to amend the complaint. On January 26, 1961, petitioner filed a notice of appeal from denial of the motions.
On appeal, the parties briefed and argued the merits of dismissal of the complaint and denial of petitioner's motions by the District Court. Notwithstanding, the Court of Appeals, of its own accord, dismissed the appeal insofar as taken from the District Court judgment of December 19, 1960, and affirmed the orders of the District Court entered January 23, 1961. 292 F.2d 85. This Court granted certiorari. 368 U.S. 951.

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
DRUG ENFORCEMENT ADMINISTRATION
 In the Matter of
JOHNSON MATTHEY, INC.          

|

|

|

|

|

|        

Docket Number 99-27

MEMORANDUM OF THE ANTITRUST DIVISION OF THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AS AMICUS CURIAE IN SUPPORT OF THE APPLICATION OF JOHNSON MATTHEY, INC.

>Competition is a rough, often inelegant process by which winners and losers (whether products, firms, or technologies) are chosen by decisions made in the marketplace. In that process, economic actors are constantly challenged to improve on price, cost, and technology, or exit. The end result is economic efficiency and increased technological innovation. Properly understood, the various challenges to the application of Johnson Matthey, Inc. ("Johnson Matthey") raised by Mallinckrodt, Inc. ("Mallinckrodt") and Noramco of Delaware, Inc. ("Noramco") rest on one ground: their fervid desire to avoid such competition and the challenges it would pose to them. Should their efforts to block Johnson Matthey's entry into the market succeed, the result will almost certainly be a less efficient and less innovative market and, ultimately, higher prices for consumers.

For that reason, assuming that the DEA can appropriately regulate Johnson Matthey's facilities to avoid illegal diversion, the Antitrust Division (the "Division") supports this application for registration.(1) More importantly, the Division strongly recommends that the DEA avail itself of this opportunity to clarify yet again its commitment to competition by lowering the regulatory barriers to entry consistent with the need to prevent unlawful diversion. As discussed below, where a market cannot sustain numerous participants -- whether because of production requirements, economies of scale, or government regulation -- its competitiveness depends significantly on facilitating the potential for entry. By clearly articulating the appropriate standard to be used in these proceedings, and by placing the burden of proof where it properly belongs, the DEA will be able to discourage the continuing use of its procedures by those who seek to hinder the development of competition

Noramco of Delaware, Inc., v. Drug Enforcement Administration, 375 F.3d 1148 (D.C. Cir. 2004)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: