Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:11:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Libra, the Racist BroCoin  (Read 512 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 05:40:14 AM

I am going to get into a concept now that many will maybe think is not so Novel, because it shouldn't be, we shouldn't be in a situation where this is a new thing. But one thing we can do is this.

I will start in a kind of Non-Abstract way so as to get it into everyone's mind's eyes as solidly as possible. So if we first start with STEEM-Engine and HIVE-Engine as examples. These started as Smart Media Token (SMT) contracts, wut ENG and BEE being the Native Token, this is comparable to an ERC20 or TRC20 Smart Contract. For the Layman, we can put this simply by showing TRC10 as the type of Token you imagine, like Bitcoin with no actual function outside of being sent, you may even wonder "why make a Token" because in your head it's just a worthless version of Bitcoin on someone else's Blockchain. So that is a Token with no Smart Contract Application, a Simple Nuts-and-Bolts Currency. TRC10 represents that.

TRC20 is then representative of adding Utility, ERC20 encompasses both but not because it is easier, but because the TRX Devs built TRC10 so people could make a simple Currency. You can do this on ERC20 but it's not a Point-and-click process like it is for TRC10. Then TRC20 is the same thing as ERC20, TRC20 can be used to do everything ERC20 can.

I explain all if this, to explain that I came across a post posted by the STEEM-Engine Dev about 2 years ago, and this was not what spurred my contemplating this concept, but it is a good place for everyone else to start. To understand the post you have to understand ERC20 is for ETH, and SMTs are for STEEM, they are Tokens or Sidechains to the STEEM chain, operating like ERC20 or TRC20 Tokens. STEEM-Engine and HIVE-Engine are then extremely Developed, Advanced, Applications used to Mint Currencies, and then Providing Instant and Automatic Listing on an Exchange, called a DEX. So the fact that the STEEM-Engine and HIVE-Engine Tools both host and list Tokens for Sale is extremely Cutting/Bleeding Edge. And something others should Mimick. But then it also has Commercial-Of-The-Shelf Staking Bots, which provide you all the benefits of having your own STEEM type Curation Currency. He then created a Game called Splinterlands and there is a Currency in the game called DEC (Dark Energy Crystals) and they are traded on the DEX and even on other exchanges now. I have never played the game but it is one of the biggest activities on the Graphene Chains today, as in that is what maybe 10% of Graphene users are doing there primarily. Some even just playing and posting about the game.

Because you understand that now, his post from 2 years ago will make sense where he imagined a Market where people would trade DEC for Shoes, or other items. I would compare it to eBay. And that should be simple for everyone to understand. A Market where you trade STEEM, BLURT, HIVE and everything around them for items and not USD. And why not, we are already all in contact blogging. There is just no PMs (we used to use the Wallet for PMs sending a nominal amount, which was then bound to be seen by someone looking at their rewards on the new platform), and no Bidding system, or really no Popular Tokens on Graphene like that apart from DEC.

Alibaba is something we can look to though. Jack Ma own Alibaba, and Justin Sun, owner of Steemit, is his Prodigie. So what we think the best option would be, is to create a Beauty Economy, invite new Models, Aspiring Models, YouTubers, Facebook Groups, etc, etc, to take part in a Graphene based Beauty Economy, with Tokens and Earning involved, then begin to Petition individual Alibaba Vendors to take STEEM. Show them our Community and what we are doing, I assume various Factories in China and elsewhere would love to be involved in Steemit in this way, with real paths to earnings, and the ability for someone who earns $2.00 a month equivalent or whatever, to get $100.00 on a post for being Pretty.

I wrote this for the Account Booster Group, and am Currently writing a @TipU Guide. This could and should be used for any active Steemit Community though.

https://steemit.com/hive-119463/@punicwax/r0jerc#@seo-boss/r0jjn2
First we need to share this kind of info

How to Buy BLURT and STEEM + Behind the Scenes of Trading for Newbies and Blockchain Developers: Market Caps, Value, Markets, Moon Ramps, Dollar Pegged Coins and Token Economies

BLURT 및 STEEM 구매 방법 + 초보자 및 블록체인 개발자를 위한 거래 비하인드: 시가 총액, 가치, 시장, 문 램프, 달러 고정 코인 및 토큰 경제
https://steemit.com/hive-119463/@punicwax/3s7kc8-how-to-buy-blurt-and-steem-behind-the-scenes-of-trading-for-newbies-and-blockchain-developers-market-caps-value-markets-moon

So people can Buy in who have never been in before.

Then as previously mentioned, I will write a  Guide, I ask that you please Pin it or at least consider it because I can't make you or anything but I would ask that you consider that when I publish the Guide for @tipu mixed with Account Booster, you Pin it to the top so everyone can see what is going on. That itself may prompt investment.

And without prompting Delegation, I will still teach people how the Vote Buying Program Works, and it says it's measured out to pay you a Vote that is +10% of what you paid, so if you have 10 STEEM, the SBD you get will make it 11 STEEM, you just have to wait 7 Days and you have to keep 50% as SP and can't take it out right away. So people can start doing this.

But then also with BLURT, if we all came together and started Buying BLURT and referring people to BLURT, then bought it cheap, and started cashing out like 1/3 or something once it is equal to STEEM, we can then make massive advancements.

Also bringing in STEEM-Engine Tokens would help also, particularly making your own here for the group. Do you know about Steem-Engine.net and the STO tab there?

I personally think you should start here first too. If you go ahead and follow this guide you can create a Token very easily from your Cell phone, then we can talk to the PoloniDEX/Poloniex people about listing you. They want to see an active community, but that creates a whole new discussion, you make an announcement and tell people how to earn them. You can even start to pay people with the Token to complete projects, such as Cloning ETH Smart Contracts. We will get more into what you can do with that later.

But for now think Contests, Bounties for simple and extremely complex tasks, simple like "Share this post on Facebook and share a screenshot for an upvote and X # of Tokens"
https://steemit.com/hive-142140/@punicwax/android-iphone-guide-to-make-a-trc10-tron-token-every-steemit-user-should-create-or-be-involved-with-one

Once you get your TRC10 Token listed, we should create a Bitcointalk announcement thread and I will keep it alive with guides and directions. That allows a layer of Backlinking, with Wealthy Miners from BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH, etc. All in one place there.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1781

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 07:28:59 AM

The audacity of billionaires and their opportunistic business dealings doesn't really surprise me. This is like whenever a tragedy or something happens in the world and the first reaction of companies is "oh, wow lets use this for PR". And they put up some multicolored flag which they don't really support in real life.

But how do we go against opportunistic people like that? They are just way tooo powerful. Cry Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:09:31 PM

Sorry for the Massive Delay,

In about 48 Hrs I will be announcing the Launch of a TRX PancakeSwap or SunSwap Fork.

We will soon after that list PUCO,
And soon after that we will talk with the PAL Network/HIVE-Engine and make sure the STEEM-Engine DEX will continue to be supported, and make a PUTI Peggy on BSC or TRX to list on the Swap, as well as BLURT, STEEM and maybe HIVE.

So this will then be the DeFi Platform for Crypto Bloggers.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:10:31 PM

The audacity of billionaires and their opportunistic business dealings doesn't really surprise me. This is like whenever a tragedy or something happens in the world and the first reaction of companies is "oh, wow lets use this for PR". And they put up some multicolored flag which they don't really support in real life.

But how do we go against opportunistic people like that? They are just way tooo powerful. Cry Roll Eyes

We are suing and Architecting the Future of DeFi MetaVerse is entering.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:19:12 AM

The U.S. Attorney in D.C. Contacted me, they said we may now move forward with the Religious case now that the DEA released Documents and we went through that part.

So as we build the Van Kush Beauty Economy, we will also be finishing up a Federal Religious Marijuana Exemption. This will mean Establishing Temples, as we Establish a Network of Currencies, this will all be part of the same thing, and we will in the Temples Establish a Book or number of Books that will be the Core Teachings for the other Temples. So in the Beginning we will be setting everything up for the Future to have this as an Establishment.

Facebook will be sued soon as part of a COVID Payments TWC Appeals Commission to Federal Court case.

When William Shakespeare wrote about killing Cesar, and about all the Ancient Kings and Queens, etc. These were Plays to get everyone educated. Throughout History the Sky has been used to educate, with Planets and Constellations taking on various Roles, and Actions, so that then if you have a Basic Understanding of the Sky and it's Functions, you have a Basic Understanding of us. And further, if you have a more Advanced Understanding you can start to identify those Astrological Actions in our Society and write Plays and Books, etc.

And so when Jesus died, and the Coptic Church was created, the Holy Family's Travel Route Venerated, and other Holy locations identified. What was happening you can actually see them telling you, "Go forth and spread the Good News", the Empire of Rome had Fallen, "Jesus had defeated them by Dying, by putting their Actions on Display", and if everyone who wanted it to end could just try to be like Jesus, it was already Won.

I wrote this part earlier:
I just realized a really good way to describe how the Beauty Economy is being Built,

If you watch a thing or read about how NABISCO, like Oreos, were made, the creator was like a Rosecrucian and Candies and Confections were like the Cottage Industry to Industry of the Day, like Girl Scout Cookies type Industry. So they decided that this Symbolism on the Cookies, the Double Crosses, and all the Sacred Geometry, like Cryptology, Symbols, etc, that was part of the whole thing.

And we are doing that, with Currency, that's how Currencies are supposed to Work, this is what Cryptocurrency is missing.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:56:46 AM

Upcoming Bounties for Van Kush Rewards Token on TRX
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5378003.0
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 09:22:16 PM

This is becoming a much larger issue then it needed to.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: