Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recover your disabled Purseio  (Read 79 times)
maximus.0x3 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:39:50 AM

Hello guys! I read a lot of posts that purse.io has disabled the accounts of people along with the funds mostly back in 2015 and 2016. All those whose accounts got disabled and still not recovered can contact me on maximus.0x3@gmail.com I will love to help them all in recovering their funds as it gonna be beneficial for both of us. Looking forward to helping you all in the recovery of your dead funds. Thank you so much!
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 07:10:00 AM

Hello guys! I read a lot of posts that purse.io has disabled the accounts of people along with the funds mostly back in 2015 and 2016. All those whose accounts got disabled and still not recovered can contact me on maximus.0x3@gmail.com I will love to help them all in recovering their funds as it gonna be beneficial for both of us. Looking forward to helping you all in the recovery of your dead funds. Thank you so much!
Unless purse.io is a decentralized service (like Bitcoin) and you will Brute-force attack password to recover it, there is no legal way to recover them.
purse.io is a central site and they have central servers and they can restore those accounts. If you cannot restore your account with the support team, there is no central way to do that.

And if you work with them it is wrong to set up a personal email to receive customers' complaints.
maximus.0x3 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 08:16:40 AM

Of course, no one can recover it without the consent of the owner of the account. Brute-force is totally illegal and we all oppose this system. There are other methods too in order to recover it. There are some other methods too and I have a solution for this. If you want to get it recovered contact me and I will reinstate it on your behalf.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 04:39:23 PM

There are some other methods too and I have a solution for this. If you want to get it recovered contact me and I will reinstate it on your behalf.
You did not understand the point that I would like to refer to, I mean that you must be part of the support team for Purseio, otherwise everything you do is considered illegal.
If you are part of the support team, the services you provide are considered illegal, so in any case, this service cannot be provided in a legal way.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 04:52:00 PM

You did not understand the point that I would like to refer to, I mean that you must be part of the support team for Purseio, otherwise everything you do is considered illegal.
If you are part of the support team, the services you provide are considered illegal, so in any case, this service cannot be provided in a legal way.
I agree with your opinion. In addition, I also want to add information. In fact, Purse never takes away their client's money. They just keep the money there and wait for verification. I have come across a lot of cases, and many people told me they released their bitcoins with no loss. Perhaps the only problem here is the amount of time the customer has to wait. But anyway, the customers can rest assured. It is not necessary to use an illegal service  Cheesy like this

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀