Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid Vaccine and animal testing  (Read 289 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 02:15:47 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2021, 02:27:40 AM by franky1

They are correct in assuming their place as beasts but I assure you they are not at the top of the food chain and they will only understand this once they have drawn their last breath on this mortal plain.They squander their lives which only lasts the blinking of others eyes on worthless exploits

and how many lightbulbs can a mouse replace
how many cars can a guineapig manufacture
how many rats can farm a field and create more produce than it consumes

so i guess you are talking about rodents squandering their life on worthless exploits and will draw their last mortal breath not succeeding at anything meaningful

by the way, rats kill more rats then lab techs do

All creatures great and small.All men short and tall.For every thing a reason and for everything a season.Mankind was created above the beasts of the field and good husbandry is expected.Cattle,sheep,fowl and fish and many other creatures provided for their needs but is not for their "progress".Let he who invents test upon himself and leave the guinea pig be.It will only be a matter of time before they are using children as their guinea pigs.Wait...they already are and that is one transgression that will certainly earn punishment along with the wicked parents that volunteer them and boast about it to their virtue signalling mob of friends.

if you want to quote scripture and show how you believe in god.
well god in your books used his own son as a guineapig. and let his own kid be sacrificed
seems god cares more about a cow than his own son.

if you think a mouses life is more important than 100million lives. then ofcourse you will also be foolish to then suggest that man should use his own kind as guinea pigs.

seems you dont care about human life. i bet you wish to suicide yourself due to the atrocities of civilisation and hope to be reincarnated as a animal. i can pretty much guarantee thats your mindset. as thats the typical indoctrinated script people like you believe in. wasting time in this life. hoping the next life is better than a dream

funny part is that you say animals were created for the needs of man.. but then you go on your indocrinated warped rhetoric that man should not use animals and instead man should kill other men and children

sounds a lil psycho to me
"dont eat a chicken kill your kids instead".. hmm.. do you even hear yourself.

are you soo indocrinated into your scripture that your not even hearing your rhetoric of 'leave the mouse alone and kill your kids'

if you cannot hear how psychotic and how soulless your words are. then maybe you will not end up in the happy place when judged. because you have completely misinterpreted the scriptures of your own judge and jury

try to realise that if there were 8billion humans and 8 billion mice
if there was risk of death of 100mill humans.. that 100m mice dont have to die
infact only 20,000 mice have to suffer to save 100m humans

when you can finally understand the math and logic that only 0.00025% of mice can save 1.25% of humans
you will see that the benefits outweigh the cost
heck if you just want to think about human guinea pigs.. where 20000 have to risk dying so 100m can live
math and logic and nature and balance would still say 20000mice suffering can save 19999 human guineapigs

.. then if we drill down more. and say about them 20000 mice at risk of death.
if 10 mice at first trial can save 19999 mice. its worth it.

so then you soon find out..
10 mice did not die. which allowed trial to progress to 20000mice
19999 survived which allowed trial to progress to 10humans
no humans died which meant it could progress to 2000 humans
no humans died which meant it could progress to 20000 humans
1 human died.

but now with that 99.995% success rate. where only one human and 1 mouse died
not dozens not thousands. but just a couple
those 100m humans at risk of death will can be reduced to 5000 deaths
1human 1 mouse sacrificed for saving 99,995,000

i call that worth it.
oh and by the way the human trials of vaccines was 18+ volunteers.. no kids were used as guineapigs
so please edit your mind and realise your:
'they are using children as their guinea pigs.Wait...they already are and that is one transgression that will certainly earn punishment along with the wicked parents that volunteer them"
is untrue
ill say it again.. no kids were volunteered into covid vaccine trials.

so please repeat that in your mind "no kids were volunteered into vaccine trials" repeat it 5 times
and then realise how ludicrous your rhetoric is where you say
"Let he who invents test upon himself and leave the guinea pig be"

... as for your other rhetoric. saying woman led men astray. well im guessing your just covering up your reason to be a single virgin. i wont judge. but seems you are judging too much without understanding facts and numbers
screw it ill judge... you are a psychotic virgin, sexist brainwashed person that has no concept of understanding facts logic numbers. you are so indocrinated in scripture that you would prefer to genocide humans for the sake of a couple mice.

please take your time to wait up to how your auto-piloted scripture rhetoric is not helping you look like a peaceful man.

oh and heres a scripture for you
judge the before thy neighbour
(judge yourself before others)... try it. read your own rhetoric and judge what you have said from an outsiders point of view. i hope it wakes you up

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 12:14:23 PM

so please repeat that in your mind "no kids were volunteered into vaccine trials" repeat it 5 times

Here ya go dummy  Grin

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meet-volunteers-taking-part-vaccine-trial-children-115737320.html

https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-announces-first-participants-dosed-phase-23-study-0

Hehe I am not just any troll..I am a super troll.Tsk tsk assumptions V presumptions re your other enflamed waffle above but you profiling skills have much room for improvement like some other characteristics you have....but I don't judge Wink Wink  My skills are much better  Cool

~Supertroll

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 12:55:04 PM

Rats are the mostly used animal for testing against any kind if research related to humans because bith have sane parental species millions of years ago. But do you consider it as cruelty so you recommend to test the fellow humans as test species over animals? Which will be more cruel than usual animals.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:11:19 PM

If we fail to apply what we learn from animal testing - they all died - and then we treat people, what good is the animal testing? It's then people it's being tested on.

Cool

That's only if, and if all the animals from the testing died, then there's no way it will be tested to treat people.

This is the reason why they do animal testing, to avoid unexpected results and to see if the labrats die from the medication they get.

This is also the reason why there are many steps to begin with before you can be cleared for clinical trials for human testing.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:12:28 AM

Here ya go dummy  Grin

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meet-volunteers-taking-part-vaccine-trial-children-115737320.html

https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-announces-first-participants-dosed-phase-23-study-0

the whole concept of 'animal testing' is about the pre-released pre-approved experiments where the formula has had no testing and is exposed to animals to find out for the first time if its dangerous. whereby dangerous formula's can cause harm to animals

covid vaccine has passed all the danger/safety tests..
and no kid was used as guineapigs for that.
its 2021 not 2020.. we have moved passed the clinical trials..
kids are now given covid vaccine just like adults. as a released and accepted treatment.
the kids are not being tested on for danger/safety.
its more statistical analysis of does it actually help help reduce infections in the young. is it worth even giving to kids.

so if you think that 2021 covid vaccine usage is the same as the phase 1 clinical trials on mice.
then you are mission about a year of progress inbetween

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:08:54 AM

I pity those innocent animals who are being used for vaccine or other drug testing, they can't even speak for themselves, even though sometimes they rights are being violated, how can they test something without using animals?  I hope there would be another way of testing without harming them.

Natsuu

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:49:32 PM

I pity those innocent animals who are being used for vaccine or other drug testing, they can't even speak for themselves, even though sometimes they rights are being violated, how can they test something without using animals?  I hope there would be another way of testing without harming them.

Harming them is never the goal or objective of researches so we can just pity them if they get harmed in the process. But it is better than it being a human.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 04:59:38 PM

The whole testing thing is a sham anyway. They aren't using the real covid virus for the testing, and they are only checking for antibody creation and immediate side effects.

Wouldn't it be great if they used natural immunity as a comparison in some of the tests?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:20:18 PM

Did anybody ever notice that people are called animals? They might be called the human animal. So, we are getting the animal testing right now with the Covid vaccines being tested on human animals.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:00:01 AM

Did anybody ever notice that people are called animals? They might be called the human animal. So, we are getting the animal testing right now with the Covid vaccines being tested on human animals.

It is not uncommon for different people to draw distinctions within a species, and sometimes they even convince themselves that the classic scientific definition of 'species' (e.g., being able to mate and produce viable offspring) should be abandoned when it comes to H. Sapian for spiritual reasons among others.  While Judaism in particular is prone to these sorts of ethnic supremacist classification systems and it is well represented in the teachings of certain sects of Judaism, all the way up to considering Jews to be a different species than non-Jews, it is not alone.

Probably the biggest 'threat' to Joe Sixpack is a non-denominational general idea that the single species can/should be subdivided into a predator and prey categories.  Naturally those who entertain this notion consider themselves to be or the predator class typically, and they use this idea as a crutch to justify exploiting others.  Bankers, 'captains of industry', politicians, etc, are prone to understand 'the human animal' from this perspective.

I'd certainly not roll up my sleeve to be injected by people of either of the above reprehensible philosophies, and both are highly represented as the drivers behind the 'covid-19' scamdemic and the gene therapy injections which are to fall out of it.  And drivers behind frequent injection of the pleb/goyim classes more generally before that.  Both types of supremacists are unlikely to have any compunction about 'animal testing' on the appropriate population of humans.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:13:46 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2021, 11:26:41 AM by BADecker

It is not uncommon for different people to draw distinctions within a species, and sometimes they even convince themselves that the classic scientific definition of 'species' (e.g., being able to mate and produce viable offspring) should be abandoned when it comes to H. Sapian for spiritual reasons among others.  While Judaism in particular is prone to these sorts of ethnic supremacist classification systems and it is well represented in the teachings of certain sects of Judaism, all the way up to considering Jews to be a different species than non-Jews, it is not alone.

Probably the biggest 'threat' to Joe Sixpack is a non-denominational general idea that the single species can/should be subdivided into a predator and prey categories.  Naturally those who entertain this notion consider themselves to be or the predator class typically, and they use this idea as a crutch to justify exploiting others.  Bankers, 'captains of industry', politicians, etc, are prone to understand 'the human animal' from this perspective.

I'd certainly not roll up my sleeve to be injected by people of either of the above reprehensible philosophies, and both are highly represented as the drivers behind the 'covid-19' scamdemic and the gene therapy injections which are to fall out of it.  And drivers behind frequent injection of the pleb/goyim classes more generally before that.  Both types of supremacists are unlikely to have any compunction about 'animal testing' on the appropriate population of humans.

At the same time, did you ever notice how many animals died from safety testing of various vaccines, but people - at worst - only got autism? There's a difference... like the difference that human thinking is way above that of any "other" animal.

Humans might seem to act like animals in some of the ways that they behave at times. But they have loads of debate-filled thoughts within themselves about what they are doing, even in bad behavior. If this is instinct, it's instinct of an astounding, untrackable degree. Are humans animals?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Natsuu

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:32:51 PM

At the same time, did you ever notice how many animals died from safety testing of various vaccines, but people - at worst - only got autism? There's a difference... like the difference that human thinking is way above that of any "other" animal.

Humans might seem to act like animals in some of the ways that they behave at times. But they have loads of debate-filled thoughts within themselves about what they are doing, even in bad behavior. If this is instinct, it's instinct of an astounding, untrackable degree. Are humans animals?

I guess the right question is, do you consider yourself an animal?

After answering that, then you have your very own answer to your own philosophical question.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:57:45 PM

After answering that, then you have your very own answer to your own philosophical question.

If you consider yourself an animal, you have the wrong answer.     Cool

hellflame (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 02:54:33 PM

Thank you to everyone for your input.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:06:46 PM

What does a person's consideration have to do with truth? Many people consider all kinds of things in life, and then do things that don't work, because they found the wrong answer in their considerations.

Cool

Natsuu

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 06:27:12 PM

What does a person's consideration have to do with truth? Many people consider all kinds of things in life, and then do things that don't work, because they found the wrong answer in their considerations.

Cool

Then why did you even consider answering these questions? why do you even consider having an argument about this? what will your considerations do with the truth.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 07:49:33 PM

Cool

Then why did you even consider answering these questions? why do you even consider having an argument about this? what will your considerations do with the truth.

My reasons for what I do and say are mine. But the basic idea is to find truth. Often truth comes easy. Often we have to go through all kinds of experiences to find truth.

This is a forum. Even if something that I think is the truth, really isn't the truth, we have people like you to point it out... if you know and tell the truth.

Cool

Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 10:17:28 PM

Base on theory aspect of it, any vaccine introduce is supposed to be admitted to animal or use  to test animal in order to know the enzymes and biochemical aspect of it before consumption, and the practical have to start with animals before using it to humans to avoid massive death occurrence in the society and nation entirely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crypto Bookmaker & Casino▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sports   ●  Welcome bonus up to 7BTC║  1❌BTCit ║  Enjoy anonymous betting  ●  Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
//////////////////////////////////
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1873

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 11:31:02 PM

This is a very large humanity of you to feel all this bitterness and pain towards the experiments that scientists are carrying out on animals. Yes, mercy on animals is required, but what is the solution? Are you suggesting that we do these painful experiments on humans? This cannot be allowed by anyone. If you felt so much pain towards animals, how would you feel if scientists conducted similar experiments on humans?
Of course I understand your feelings and I have full appreciation and admiration for this great human feeling, but what can be done? There is a sacrifice that someone has to make and this one cannot be a human but rather an animal.

Natsuu

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 11:46:47 AM

Base on theory aspect of it, any vaccine introduce is supposed to be admitted to animal or use  to test animal in order to know the enzymes and biochemical aspect of it before consumption, and the practical have to start with animals before using it to humans to avoid massive death occurrence in the society and nation entirely.

Indeed. It is like what lesser evil you want to choose from, if you consider the life of animal's in the testing grounds.

Will you choose to have human to be tested first, or animals?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: