Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:30:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about this big 2 local project ?? What I am saying is very extraordinary ...  (Voting closed: April 07, 2021, 09:07:09 AM)
Excellent - 0 (0%)
Helpful - 0 (0%)
Risky - 0 (0%)
No risk - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An attractive project  (Read 60 times)
nasiri2147 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:07:09 AM

Hello friends
Be sure to participate in this project and use the best features of the project and Air Drop.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:12:47 PM

Hello friends
Be sure to participate in this project and use the best features of the project and Air Drop.

I don't understand what is being proposed here to begin with.

Nothing is being endorsed or being given as an information to the said project. No backdrop or even an introductory statement regarding the project and you decided to create a poll if such project is useful. Lastly, you even named your thread as 'attractive project' but nowhere here in this thread provides such information that makes your project attractive.

Next time before you create threads such as these, it is essential that you provide at least a brief information about the project/token.
andybassey

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 12:25:34 PM

I don't quite understand about what project it is here? Just voting and that's all? Would be nice to see more information here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: