Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minerstreet.net Review for Fraud ! Be careful !  (Read 82 times)
smooki3 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 11:16:30 AM
Merited by SFR10 (1)

What happened::

Hello guys, it's been a while since my last post, but I hope every body are OK and nobody was scammed this month.

I want to report fraudulent website - Minerstreet.net !
When I saw it, everything looked pretty well, someone has made an effort to start it, but there are some things that bother me and definitely make me thing this is another fraudulent website.

First - they have Linzhi Phoenix in stock.
Second - there is a pop up message saying that somebody bought miner just now, or before 30 minutes, or one hour, or before some time, but it seems that they are pretty busy and everybody are buying from them and I'm sure, I have been seen this type of messages in others fake websites.
Third- when you check the address in Google maps, there are only car dealerships, gas station and Wendy's diner.   

Domain:
minerstreet.net
Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registered On:
2021-01-27

Expires On:
2022-01-27
Updated On:
2021-03-01
clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited
Name Servers:
ns1.depro16.fcomet.com
ns2.depro16.fcomet.com

Scammers Profile Link:

Reference Link:

https://minerstreet.net

Amount Scammed:
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes:

Until I wrote this threat, 17people bought miners from them, is it strange or there is something wrong with me?

However I hope to help somebody with this and lets not forget to do our researches before sending money to somebody.

Stay safe guys and don't get scammed !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 02:11:31 PM
Merited by Lucius (1)

Until I wrote this threat, 17people bought miners from them, is it strange or there is something wrong with me?
If you came to that conclusion based on the pop-up notifications, then those are fake [like what you said on your second point].

In addition to your findings, they have a lot of "fake" reviews prior to their creation date [2021-01-27]:
- I strongly believe that all of the comments are fake.

I checked their "About Us" page for plagiarized content and got the following result:

• Original [archived]:

~Snipped~

Bitmain is now among the most recognizable companies in the cryptocurrency space and the proud parent of several brands, among them Antminer, Antpool, and Hashnest, all of which are ranked number one in their respective fields. Our machines and customers are present in multiple locations in almost every country of the world.

We remain devoted to the production of high quality and efficient computing chips, high density server equipment, and large scale parallel computing software.

We are proudly headquartered in Beijing, with offices in Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Tel Aviv, Qingdao, Chengdu and Shenzhen.
  • Fake [archived]:

~Snipped~

Miner Street, Co. Ltd., is now among the most recognizable companies in the cryptocurrency space and the proud of sales and service several brands, among them Baikal, Bitfily, Bitmain, Canaan, Ebang, Halong Mining, iBeLink, Innosilicon, MicroBT, Obelisk, PandaMiner, PinIdea, Spondoolies, StrongU, FusionSilicon, and Hashnest, all of which are ranked number one in their respective fields.

We remain devoted to the sales and service of high quality mining computing server, computing chips, computing graphic card, computing server, mining computing server. and large scale mining computing system.

Our machines and customers are present in multiple locations in almost every country of the world.

We are proudly headquartered in
    Shanghai, with offices in Shanghai, India, Hong Kong.

~Snipped~

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀