Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what I said im glad that fed guys Think the Same way  (Read 115 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:47:52 PM

As I said Yes we need cash.
And I said I usdt usdc are Good ones to collect and If I have enough I call to sec and sec Will regulate the usdt and usdc.

Nice to see that in Federal reserve working People who can think logical ways.
Also business minded.
The Stable coins are Our future
We can do  usdc usdt  ramp cash ramps Exchange
Perfect!! 
My respect to Federal reserve! 

https://www.coindesk.com/federal-reserves-powell-cbdc-coexist-cash
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:54:39 PM

Stable coins are the future? well, that has been said the other way that we're going to be cashless in the future. And for the FED to regulate those stable coins that has been made, they really have to if there's a company that has backed it up and made its supply.

CBDC, stable coins and other volatile coins will just stay. No matter what you say that they're the future, the other will say that it's the actual future just like what we believe about bitcoin but the real thing is that they're here to stay.
rosenbauer02

Activity: 205
Merit: 80

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 11:29:42 PM

Stable coins are sure a balance to all the cryptocurrency even like bitcoin with is volatile market. A trader could exchange stable coins to bitcoin and vice versa whenever a trader wishes to get lesser fees during the process compared to the process where traders need to convert bitcoin to a stable currency like fiat. The process will surely be costly and that is why it is better to have the stable coins along with other volatile coins to have it all the balance and to get into lesser fees.

However, bitcoin is still the future of cryptocurrency and we are already experience or feeling its effect when more and more people wishing to get bitcoin. Bitcoin now has high demand basing on its market price. We should be glad to it that it was happening for all bitcoiners will going to benefit to it maybe not now but in the future.

Bitcoin holds a lot of possibilities and opens opportunity. This is why if it happen you have bitcoin then you had the opportunity by just holding and it and be patience. May it not be profitable this time but pretty sure in the future it will be. Just trust the process and everything else will going to follow.
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:37:19 AM

Here how its all going to be playing out
This is the scenario:
The usdc and usdt markcap and volumes Will Go Even highest.
Then the government and sec will regulate USDT.
REGULATION OF USDT and usdc all other stable coins will ensure that every USDT and USDC are backed by Bitcoin!

The biggest private holders of USDT can act as a lender of  USDT USDC
We will have a cash ramps USDT usdc supported Physical locations all over the world.
So You can Exchange your USDT directly in cash and You can Exchange your cash in USDT or withraw.

When You need More USDT You can sell your btc to get More USDT or You can borrow to Get USDT on your collateral of btc.
The Future is not something we wait when government will do action but its all of us DEFI Financial Style Economic inclusive capitalism based Economic model.

So every private indvidual who got a lot Capital can be the Federal reserve and state and government can borrow from him.

That's the Perfect way and im glad the fed imf and world bankers think the same way!

Ill be First private indvidual who will be giving out loans of USDT to USA government.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:02:42 AM

What is something that differentiates a Stable coin and a fiat currency itself ? Aren't you already using online apps to regulate them ? It's indeed very easy to be happy regarding such things but have you even though about what the public is gaining?
Exactly nothing!
Ofcourse they will accept the USD based coins , it will give them more power and will give people the illusion that they are doing something for the greater good. Plus about the thing that we need more cash , it is indeed weird . We don't need more cash , what we need is proper usage of already existing one. But due to this news ofc the value of these assets will rise and therefore if you are looking forward to make some money you should for sure invest.

Plus no, it's not going to be backed by Bitcoins for sure. It's a whole different thing , yes they are frequently used as a trading pairs but at the same time USDT is going to be backed up by USD itself.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 12:15:46 PM

What is something that differentiates a Stable coin and a fiat currency itself ? Aren't you already using online apps to regulate them ? It's indeed very easy to be happy regarding such things but have you even though about what the public is gaining?
Exactly nothing!
Ofcourse they will accept the USD based coins , it will give them more power and will give people the illusion that they are doing something for the greater good. Plus about the thing that we need more cash , it is indeed weird . We don't need more cash , what we need is proper usage of already existing one. But due to this news ofc the value of these assets will rise and therefore if you are looking forward to make some money you should for sure invest.

Plus no, it's not going to be backed by Bitcoins for sure. It's a whole different thing , yes they are frequently used as a trading pairs but at the same time USDT is going to be backed up by USD itself.

Don't forget how the Economic or any of government structure changes.
Who's brave enough will get the good asset s
Unregulated assets.
And Once me and other Capitalists mindeset indviduals have accured Enough we will provide to state the state for our own profit.

Do you think this time it will going to be Different?
No!!  The crypto will be just the new Federal reserve system on the blockchain.

Things can not Work out if someone dont own them...  I will not run the global money system wothout im getting profit.

Neither the Scheme when the bank are state owned dont work!!

Only way is private indvidual will provide to the state for profit.

Those who dont act now will cry later.
The New occupation in the future will be butler.
Butlers for usdc USDT and btc holders.

Your skills your Know how your work eticks dont much matter in the future.
Only thing what means something how Wealthy You could be is how much USDT or USDC or btc You have.

People dont belive its going to happened becouse no trusted authority to tell them its going to be happening.

But those who created the Federal reserve.... They did not asked the permission they just did it.

So same way now USDC and USDT.
Get it now and You will be the New kind of inclusive capitalism kind of Central banker.

Life dont work the Way You waitimg for permission to do something!!
You do some moves and then You just give the announcement to others how the things are!

The Rules and Laws and permissions are placed upon others Only to protect wealth and monopoly of those who did not asked but they made moves.

That's how it works Smiley
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 04:22:50 PM

And I said I usdt usdc are Good ones to collect and If I have enough I call to sec and sec Will regulate the usdt and usdc.

that would be the death of these altcoins.

you see stable coins are only useful as long as they are not regulated otherwise being centralized and risky is already two big negative sides of them that is going to put people off. if they were regulated just like the banking system then there wouldn't be any reason for them to exist any longer because we already have the "digital currency" issued and controlled by banks that is also regulated.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: