Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC seems to be fading out and loosing popularity.  (Read 659 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 01:19:32 PM

You are underestimating BTC. I don't think it is losing popularity on the other hand I feel it is gaining popularity day by day even ordinary peoples also taking interest in Bitcoin. Mark my words it's not late yet if you have spare funds. After 2-3 years even you would say the same thing If you bought that time when Btc was 60K, You would be in good profit. If your planning is long-term then you can still buy but small investors are focusing on altcoins that are affordable to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 07:41:27 PM

A lot of people already feel left out, Almost like they have missed the opportunity to invest in bitcoin, many are looking to invest in other alt coins. I had a conversation with a friend today about Bitcoin, investment and its very high transaction fees, he expressed his displeasure saying that like him, many others that he knew are no longer considering btc to invest in, rather, they are looking to invest in other crypto's.
Do you think it is too late for someone to invest in btc? Especially when it is not a huge sum?

Your friend is just one among millions who are interested and still buying btc, both of you can keep lying to yourself and thinking btc is fading until it hit $150k and you will still feel sorry for yourself for not buying when it was $60k,
What do you know about what people consider or don't consider! Unlike before, btc is gaining more recognition and here you are talking about fading away and being too expensive,  good thing the likes of Elon Musk don't share your view Cool

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:49:51 PM

A lot of people already feel left out, Almost like they have missed the opportunity to invest in bitcoin, many are looking to invest in other alt coins. I had a conversation with a friend today about Bitcoin, investment and its very high transaction fees, he expressed his displeasure saying that like him, many others that he knew are no longer considering btc to invest in, rather, they are looking to invest in other crypto's.
Do you think it is too late for someone to invest in btc? Especially when it is not a huge sum?
They are just simply discourage not only on the fees but on the possible profits that they can multiply with their investment and thats why they do consider out
on investing with altcoin.I do highly disagree that bitcoin is losing or does fade out its popularity.If you do try to look at into its current price then you would definitely
say the opposite thing.It is just the market doesnt really make any noise as of this moment which turns out to be an ordinary day without having any events or
market situations that circling around.Just let your friend on what he do like to do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 11:10:55 PM

People will of course prefer Altcoins for the reason prices matters but some investors convert their profits into Bitcoin rather than holding it all in Altcoins which is pretty risky compared to Bitcoin. I don't think Bitcoin is fading out and losing popularity because it is now the new play ground of some institutional investors.

Not all people! People with no money will prefer altcoins because they'll at least feel they have a share when they invest 100 dollars in some altcoin worth a few bucks. This isn't a smart move if you think about it.

What would you rather have? 1 gold coin or a whole bag of copper coins? Although you could say that the probability of those copper coins gaining value is the same as with that gold coin but gold is always easy to recognize and easy to value, like bitcoin. Everybody knows what bitcoin is but try to ask someone if they know what Waves is and how much it is worth. They'll have no clue.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 11:19:39 PM

If you say Bitcoin is losing popularity, it looks like you are not doing your research properly on Bitcoin. And just believe the words of your friends,
who are likely to experience losses when investing in Bitcoin and give negative opinions about Bitcoin. So my advice is not to be influenced by what
others say, do your own analysis and research, then the truth will emerge. Therefore, when I invest in cryptocurrency, I don't depend on other
people's opinions to determine the coins I want to buy. Actually it is enough to see the price movements in Bitcoin, it has proven that
the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing. Because the price of Bitcoin keeps going up.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 11:24:47 PM

Mark my words it's not late yet if you have spare funds. After 2-3 years even you would say the same thing If you bought that time when Btc was 60K, You would be in good profit. If your planning is long-term then you can still buy but small investors are focusing on altcoins that are affordable to buy.
By the way, I may actually understand what you are saying the truth but the other round may seems to be untrue, basically, bitcoin adoption was meant for everyone, as time goes on, the ecosystem is starting to discovering that bitcoin would be the usage of rich investors, small investors finds it difficult to pay huge sum of $30 for a transaction of $15, isn't it insane. The painful part is that, more crypto users are not aware of electrum wallet where reduction of fee could be possible. The realistic is that, bitcoin would be used by whales and big investors.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 12:22:04 AM

You are underestimating BTC. I don't think it is losing popularity on the other hand I feel it is gaining popularity day by day even ordinary peoples also taking interest in Bitcoin. Mark my words it's not late yet if you have spare funds. After 2-3 years even you would say the same thing If you bought that time when Btc was 60K, You would be in good profit. If your planning is long-term then you can still buy but small investors are focusing on altcoins that are affordable to buy.
I can't say I disagree. Bitcoin has been posted everywhere, after breaking consecutively records, reaching new all-time high multiple times within a few months. Bitcoin is in the spotlight of cryptocurrency news, due to its high price levels that have been achieved during the last few months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:46:15 AM

Not investing in the asset and losing popularity is different things, BTC is not losing popularity it has achieved its ATH just last week and everyone knows what it is and less people think that it is just criminal currency and sees it as legitimate investment. Maybe it is overvalued currently and people chose to wait.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:59:47 AM

Just because the transaction fees go up doesn't mean that the popularity is losing, maybe that can affect the popularity I don't think that it will the lynchpin that will make the popularity of bitcoin go down. Not to mention that you don't gather enough data to justify the claim that it is losing popularity, testimonies from your friends is not enough evidence because there is no diversity in information and bias is a possibility.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:07:04 AM

Just because the transaction fees go up doesn't mean that the popularity is losing, maybe that can affect the popularity I don't think that it will the lynchpin that will make the popularity of bitcoin go down. Not to mention that you don't gather enough data to justify the claim that it is losing popularity, testimonies from your friends is not enough evidence because there is no diversity in information and bias is a possibility.
If that is the measuring stick then by 2017, when the fees are so high, bitcoin should have fade away. But come to think about it, there are big blocks out there, and that is their selling point, but still people invest on the 'real BTC'. Perhaps his friends doesn't really understand what is the real cause of the transaction fees going up and what solutions are the dev's implementing like LN.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 10:09:06 AM

I agree. Bitcoin actually didn't loosing its popularity but for me, it even more gaining some. These past few weeks, bitcoin experience a lot of ups and down because we all know that the BTC is a volatile coin as well as the other coins. But for me, gaining some popularity also affect the value of the bitcoin. If a coin, specifically BTC is popular, many people will urge to buy and market will definitely pump if there is a large of numbers that is buying a specific coin. But I guess others are not familliar with BTC because they are avoiding risky thing such as BTC.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:13:33 AM

Bitcoin is just getting warmed up!

Gold is all but worthless as a store of value in comparison.

The 10 trillion market cap in Gold will gradually move into BTC.

There's 500 trillion in bond debt looking for security. This will gradually move into BTC.

Very likely we will see BTC go to 100-500k this year.

BTC is the hardest most secure asset ever known to mankind..

It is not just a store of value but is also rapidly becoming a store of energy.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:34:04 AM

Well, it is true that Bitcoin price is now expensive and the same goes for the fees too, those factors are the reasons why people having a second thought about investing in Bitcoin. It is true that Bitcoin today's was really high but you don't need to have a big amount of it, what you can afford to buy is fine because it will still gain profit as the price goes even higher. Besides, investing in Bitcoin is less risky compared to investing in Altcoins that is why it is highly recommended for newcomers. For those will think they are late to invest in Bitcoin, the answer is, it will never too late for such individuals to invest with Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 11:44:03 AM

Tesla is likely to buy another 10 billion in BTC.

Bitcoin is Elon Musk's 'safe word'.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 12:03:24 PM

If you say "too late" there are many more who have not entered bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin can reach $1m in the coming years. At the moment bitcoin is stable around $50k I'm sure this is just the beginning of the real thing. We'll see in a few years.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 12:06:48 PM

Well, I was hearing this claim most of the time when the market is in Bullrun. Because in the first place and during the bear season they supposedly have to start buying Bitcoin but unfortunately, they don't bother themselves to make it, instead, they keep saying it dumps more and thinking of an end to crypto. And for now, they are blaming Bitcoin for not telling it... it's a funny thing.

It is not to wonder why these people never grow and appreciate Bitcoin because they are always blaming it. They never accept their failure, they never learn their mistakes, in fact, that 2017 is a lesson to learn for everyone which I really think that they missed it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 12:50:16 PM

Yep, they do, but I'm willing to bet many of them will jump in Bitcoin when/if Bitcoin goes for another big run even if they have to buy at a higher price range than now.

If I learnt one thing it's that in a bull market you never will catch the absolute dip and if you just wait for that correction or dip to buy you will most likely end up not buying at all and missing out on the whole move, some even wait for 60-70% correction to buy which is not very smart, since when something goes down that much, maybe it means the market is turning bearish and you shouldn't be buying unless it's a very long-term investment and you're willing to hold.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 02:32:00 PM

Quite the opposite IMO. What you mean to say I think is BTC seems to no longer be in hype, but its still quite popular. While there are still undoubtedly a vast majority of people who don't know bitcoin, I think that its even more popular today as compared to the past years plus its reputation is even better as compared during the time when ICOs were booming. Because of many ICO scams back in 2017, it has tainted the image of Bitcoin and was momentarily blocked in various parts of the internet (facebook, youtube) but now you can see that they are slowly warming up to bitcoin (recent addition of crypto tab on Google Finance). This current bull run has added to Bitcoin's popularity as well, as institutions are slowly adopting. Have you even been reading the news lately?
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 02:37:52 PM

The fact is that while some people say that it is too late to invest in BTC, the price of Bitcoin is growing even higher. If you want to get an exact answer to the account of how high the price of BTC will increase, then you will not get such an answer, since if everyone knows the peak price of BTC, then it will not be interesting and not correct. This is a game and as in any game there should be excitement, doubt and uncertainty. This is what gives people with the best endurance to win and make a profit. Another thing is that the price of BTC is already high and I would really like to buy BTC at a low price, but then the question? Why haven't you bought BTC before?
santiagomaicon

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 03:36:48 PM

Is it really important? Institutionals are here, prices are growing, etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: