Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoins due to upcoming Ban selling at $35k each  (Read 330 times)
Sumenon (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:37:45 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2021, 02:47:40 PM by Sumenon

Hello fellow traders and miners...

I've been in the crypto mining and trading industry for over 10 years now. My country (India) has decided to ban all crypto in any form. I hold 41 coins. I bought them at 17k each and I'm willing to part with it at $35k each on a minimum buy of 10 coins. I wish to sell it out before the bill is passed by the government. Please feel free to contact me here

Thank you for the great time & hopefully things would change again for better.

SMK
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphredis

Activity: 201
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 03:02:23 PM

That sounds a bit scammy...

You could sell ist on each exchange via an VPN or isn’t it Possible or u could even leave the land for a trip in a Country where it is accepted! To Sell theme.

That doesn’t make sense!

Legion13

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 03:03:10 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

Why do you want to sell a coin at a lesser price, when you can sell in an exchange like WazirX for more? The USDT exchange rates are also higher there.

Also, you say you own 41 coins. Can you show us proof of your address along with a signed message?

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
Sumenon (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 02:32:59 PM

Why do you want to sell a coin at a lesser price, when you can sell in an exchange like WazirX for more? The USDT exchange rates are also higher there.

Also, you say you own 41 coins. Can you show us proof of your address along with a signed message?

I can. I'm answering both questions here. I have sold on wazir before. Wazir by binance is the only way to sell crypto and recieve payments legally. Currently there are holds being kept on indian bank accounts recieving funds from abroad. Please refer indian forums. VPN may allow me to login or perform actions. I do not have offshore accounts and till I sell a few I'm not capable of spending much travelling and opening bank accounts in other countries which includes but not limited to type of visa, legal terms of the country etc. And proof, yes I can show even a live video of my account with my name on it
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:06:49 PM

OP has a habit of making scammy threads with "attractive offers". He tried to make another announcement last year but no one feel for it. At that time he claimed he had 25 BTC and was selling each at $9K

Wire transfer
Proof of coins and KYC will be provided

Only half the amount to be paid and I shall send 25 coins to wallet. Up on confirmation wire rest of the money

No complications and no frauds entertained. Money required for family emergency

Thank you

Nobody should believe him and we should tag me for trying to create such scam attempts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Legion13

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:36:28 PM

I can. I'm answering both questions here. I have sold on wazir before. Wazir by binance is the only way to sell crypto and recieve payments legally. Currently there are holds being kept on indian bank accounts recieving funds from abroad. Please refer indian forums. VPN may allow me to login or perform actions. I do not have offshore accounts and till I sell a few I'm not capable of spending much travelling and opening bank accounts in other countries which includes but not limited to type of visa, legal terms of the country etc. And proof, yes I can show even a live video of my account with my name on it

I asked for a simple yet effective proof of signing a message on your address with your coins. Can you do that?

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:03:15 AM

As far as I know, there is not a bill to "ban" crypto currencies as you are claiming, there's not a thing like that which can actually be implemented, government simply don't even understand it so how are they gonna make rules on it?! Secondly, even if I assume what you are saying is truth, why don't you create accounts in Indian crypto exchanges, which will make it much safer for you to sell your coins than to simply trust strangers online, given the amount you are willing to sell. If the assumed bill hasn't been passed yet, you still have time to exchange it through any popular exchanges Smiley
rakshanaagni

Activity: 1
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:13:58 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

This guy is outright fraud. He successfully did a satoshi test. Believe me from a know seller I already deal with. He took 12000 for satoshi and sent our seller 8000. Then after a successful satoshi test - he insisted upon a 1 BTC RTGS. He even shared his KYC. Then he sent the Satoshi from a very known sellers wallet and not his wallet. Now, after this satoshi he said he will meet - he then switched his phone off after the satoshi test, when he knew that we are not going to fall for his scam. This guy insists on sending RTGS without meeting first. The hallmark of one who wants to cheat !

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16616

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 04:34:32 PM

Then he sent the Satoshi from a very known sellers wallet and not his wallet.
Smart trick for a scammer! That's why Bitcoin supports signed messages.

Don't be greedy guys, don't fall for scammers!

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 05:35:02 PM

This guy is outright fraud.
Scammers make mistakes too which can be taken as hint and avoid them.

Here he said lot of suspicious things like bitcoin was/going to be banned in India but it never happen until.

Mentioned bank account kept funds for trading on wazirx because the funds coming from an offshore account but in reality wazirx was an Indian exchange which was later owned by Binance but still make the payments from their Indian bank accounts.

Importantly selling for the half price from the market which itself enough to feel the trap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 06:54:27 PM

There are many lies and points that prove that this person is not trustworthy, and therefore if he uses them to carry out currencies we involve risks, which means that he is a scammer.

I can believe it in small amounts less than 10 dollar, but we are talking about a huge amount equal to approximately 21 Bitcoins, which may rise to a million dollars.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:35:15 AM

Hello fellow traders and miners...

I've been in the crypto mining and trading industry for over 10 years now. My country (India) has decided to ban all crypto in any form. I hold 41 coins. I bought them at 17k each and I'm willing to part with it at $35k each on a minimum buy of 10 coins. I wish to sell it out before the bill is passed by the government. Please feel free to contact me at +91 9515 221 332 or suhas.menonk at gmail.com

Thank you for the great time & hopefully things would change again for better.

Suhas Menon

As per some latest news, there is no crypto ban approved by the govt. of india so therefore there is no reason for you to sale your crypto in cheap here. As i understand this, you will ask people to send you money first and then you will scam them. That's why you used a newbie account to try your luck in scamming.  Angry
wsxqaz123
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 12:41:13 PM

If you buy such cheap BTC, you will definitely be scammed.Although I don’t know how he will deceive us, but we have to understand that this is a world of money.
Please cherish your wallet.
Sumenon (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 05:28:18 AM

This guy is outright fraud. He successfully did a satoshi test. Believe me from a know seller I already deal with. He took 12000 for satoshi and sent our seller 8000. Then after a successful satoshi test - he insisted upon a 1 BTC RTGS. He even shared his KYC. Then he sent the Satoshi from a very known sellers wallet and not his wallet. Now, after this satoshi he said he will meet - he then switched his phone off after the satoshi test, when he knew that we are not going to fall for his scam. This guy insists on sending RTGS without meeting first.

Good story, I know you. Satoshi part is the only thing half right. I sent 10000 minus maker fee and transfer charges which I did tell you in advance. Also you later told me that it was your money and you were just a middle man. And then you told me you got that money back when I already earned you do not ask for satoshi if you are not the seller. And my number was always on except I chose to keep silent when you started texting me blackmailing me to send you money else you would post here. Prove me wrong cuz I got proofs. And rest comments here I won't even bother to respond. I did panick when I thought I'm gonna lose all my coins as my govt demonatized currency over night few years ago. But it's all good now. One thing I like to say and close is that 99% of so called buyers who contacted me were the frauds and I'm still here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: