Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and usdt for sale  (Read 176 times)
Deanofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:25:58 PM

I recently came across lost account with 0.8201btc that I had received sometime back but had forgotten the password. I'm willing to sell the btc at current market rate +2% since bitcoin seems to be rising by the day. Also I have a few usdt that I'm also selling if interested email me at Stanley. johnss at yahoo. Com or comment below and I'll contact you. I'm not desperate to sell but if there is a serious buyer just contact me
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 07:39:01 AM

I recently came across lost account with 0.8201btc that I had received sometime back but had forgotten the password.
Not sure if I'm missing something but how are you going to sell those fractions of BTCitcoins without having access to the account in question?

since bitcoin seems to be rising by the day.
That's not always the case [e.g. today].

email me at Stanley. johnss at yahoo. Com
You can list your email "normally" in this forum Wink

Refrain from creating similar topics in this board [just bump it instead]...

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours per thread. Bumping multiple threads at the same time is allowed if it's not annoying. [2][e]

16. Do not have more than one active sales topic in the Currency exchange board. [3]

21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 08:59:11 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2021, 07:23:10 PM by ChuckBuck

Not sure if I'm missing something but how are you going to sell those fractions of BTCitcoins without having access to the account in question?
Well, that's exactly what I'm wondering.

I am in need of buying some BTC with my Paypal, and I am aiming for 1: 1 exchange. +2% is also okay if you can sell at least 500 $. However, before a transaction can happen between us, please explain to me what you are trying to say here  Wink How can you access your wallet when you don't remember the password, sounds vague  Roll Eyes

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 78

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 09:54:34 PM

I recently came across lost account with 0.8201btc that I had received sometime back but had forgotten the password.
No, you don't cause he's offering a shady business because nothing concerns the buyer about the account password in the first place. I guess that he's going to use the password as an excuse to try to scam the buyer that's why he decides to take the trading off the forum.
Hope greedy people won't fall for this.

He is even naive about the fact that the market is volatile.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 06:46:02 PM

I recently came across lost account with 0.8201btc that I had received sometime back but had forgotten the password. I'm willing to sell the btc at current market rate +2% since bitcoin seems to be rising by the day.
Selling it depends on how you can access the currencies and withdraw them, but in this case you must sell them at a price lower than the market price or offer a percentage of them in order to get them back.

anyway, by the word "account" What do you mean? blockchain.com account? web-wallet? or what?

In general, do not expect anyone to buy at the same market price, so there is no opportunity to buy at a higher price than the market price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Deanofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 07:08:11 PM

email me at Stanley. johnss at yahoo. Com
You can list your email "normally" in this forum Wink

Refrain from creating similar topics in this board [just bump it instead]...

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours per thread. Bumping multiple threads at the same time is allowed if it's not annoying. [2][e]

16. Do not have more than one active sales topic in the Currency exchange board. [3]

21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]
I guess you missed the point, I had a wallet that I couldn't remember the password but came across my old notes and stickys and I saw the password and tried it only to find the btc still intact and that's why I'm selling. It's of good value but if you think I'm here to scam anyone I ain't forcing anyone to buy and any willing buyer can suggest a proper transaction method between us I don't mind that at all
Deanofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 07:14:22 PM

Well, that's exactly what I'm wondering.

I am in need of buying some BTC with my Paypal, and I am aiming for 1: 1 exchange. +2% is also okay if you can sell at least 500 $. However, before a transaction can happen between us, please explain to me what you are trying to say here  Wink How can you access your wallet when you don't remember the password, sounds vague  Roll Eyes

What's vague about me remembering the password to my wallet after having forgotten it for a while? I'm not forcing anyone to buy, if interested just let me know if not no harm no foul I'll just keep the crypto I'm not too desperate in selling it either way.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 07:27:10 PM

What's vague about me remembering the password to my wallet after having forgotten it for a while? I'm not forcing anyone to buy, if interested just let me know if not no harm no foul I'll just keep the crypto I'm not too desperate in selling it either way.
Okay, that's my ambiguity about how you present the problem  Wink anyway, if you can have full control of your BTC and you can sell it any time. I will buy it, not all,  i think i can buy some  Wink Now to the important part, what kind of payment do you want to get? Paypal / Neteller? Or anything else? Let me know, I would like to have a quick trade if you trust, or if not, escrow is needed  Wink

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Deanofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:53:30 PM

Okay, that's my ambiguity about how you present the problem  Wink anyway, if you can have full control of your BTC and you can sell it any time. I will buy it, not all,  i think i can buy some  Wink Now to the important part, what kind of payment do you want to get? Paypal / Neteller? Or anything else? Let me know, I would like to have a quick trade if you trust, or if not, escrow is needed  Wink

Sorry for the late response, already found a buyer already. Thank you for the interest
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: