Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:52:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DYNARIAN coin - DYN  (Read 688 times)
JEBDYN (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:58:12 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2021, 10:08:11 PM by JEBDYN

DYNARIAN [DYN]
DYNARIAN is a free open source project derived from Bitcoin, aiming to provide a longterm energy efficient, scrypt-based cryptocurrency. Built on the foundation of Bitcoin, PPCoin, and NovaCoin, innovations like proof-of-stake and scrypt will help further advance the cryptocurrency arena.

Download WHITEPAPER in...

English https://dynarian.com/download/DYNARIAN-Whitepaper-en.pdf
Spanish https://dynarian.com/download/DYNARIAN-Whitepaper-es.pdf

Any query or contact with the project can be done through our support email support@dynarian.com, from the contact form on our WEB www.dynarian.com

Launch of the project (Airdrop included) scheduled for the 1 may 2021.

The technical characteristics of the DYNARIAN (DYN) project of interest to users
Algorithm Scrypt
Block type Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake
Coin abbreviation DYN
Block reward (PoW) 50 coins
Block reward (PoS) 5 coins
Min. stake age 8 hours
Max. stake age Unlimited
Coin supply 21,000,000 coins
Premine amount 1,000,000 coins
Coinbase maturity 20 blocks
Transaction confirmations 6 blocks

The wallets available in the first stage of the project (1st year)
- Windows ® OS
- Linux OS
- WEB wallet
- Paper Wallet

For the second stage of the project (2nd year)
- Mac OS

Project page: www.dynarian.com
Explorer page: www.dynarianexplorer.com
WEB wallet page: www.dynarianwallet.com
Social network: Instagram (Dynarian_coin) - Telegram: https://t.me/DYNARIAN
Discord: https://discord.gg/sjrYRn6UbC - Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/DYNARIAN

Disponible elcódigo DYNARIAN / Available DYNARIAN code
https://github.com/dynarian/code
EL MAOGO

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 12:49:16 AM

pool
ENGLAND$RUSSIA

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 12:51:29 AM

pool  Huh Huh
JEBDYN (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 07:48:34 AM

The details of the mining (pool for PoW) will be available to the whole community shortly, we have tested the mining by cpu / gpu and now we are testing mining with hardware miners. As soon as we finish these tests we will communicate it.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 04:43:44 PM

How can you contribute in the advancement of cryptocurrency era? Because let us say, this is just another alt. What do you think will be your major contribution to the crypto community that no other alt has offered yet? We already have thousands of alts, and yet only few of them matters. Do you think you can make your coin valuable with all the other competing alts out there?
JEBDYN (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 06:50:19 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2021, 10:24:47 AM by mprep

Two answers ...
1) the source code will be published the day after the Airdrop (official launch of DYNARIAN)

2) I understand what you are asking me with the type of contribution. Regarding this, I can tell you that all the tools that are developed will NOT be able to charge for their use or for the service they provide in any way. Another characteristic that provides something different and distinctive is that in the second phase of the project we will generate a foundation, which will have actions in less favored countries of Latin America, educating, providing and giving a job opportunity related to new technologies and renewable energies.

The API documentation for third-party developments will be provided upon request presenting the data referring to said development, this will be so because we must control that the DYNARIAN tools do not charge expenses or commissions for the service offered. If a third-party development does not appear on our WEB, we recommend that you do not use it, only use official developments.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
MatchPS
Copper Member

Activity: 56

Step in the world of MatchPS

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 09:12:36 AM

You should provide more info

❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ ❰ MatchPS ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱
▬▬▬❰Step in the world of MatchPS❱▬▬▬▬
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Medium
JEBDYN (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:26:01 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2021, 10:24:06 AM by mprep

Day after day we will be adding information, here in this post as on our WEB page and Instagram social network before the Airdrop (official launch of the coin), have a little patience and understand that this takes your work and coordination as in any project.

Roadmap...

03/20/2021 we have started to apply in different exchangers (we will inform you)

03/25/2021 we invite those interested to our live on Instagram (it will be in Spanish) and we will explain the project.

03/28/2021 to those interested, we invite you to contact us through the WEB and send us your DYNARIAN wallet address and an email to organize the Airdrop

04/09/2021 we will enable a community meeting channel in DISCORD.

04/16/2021 we invite those interested to our live on Instagram (it will be in English) and we will explain the project.

05/01/2021 AIRDROP with the entire community, it will be a direct on Instagram (for COVID issues) officially launching the coin. On the same day we will make the open source code and details of PoW and PoS mining available to the community.

05/14/2021 the first tool of the decentralized POS project will be presented for any commercial use.

06/18/2021 the social actions of the foundation / association linked to the project will be made available to the community.

ATTENTION !!
The users who have registered and will register a DYNARIAN (DYN) WEB Wallet on the day of AIRDROP will automatically receive the coins.
You do not need to contact us for this purpose. Thanks !!

ATTENTION ...
We have enabled two means of communication for the community.

1) Telegram at https://t.me/DYNARIAN

2) Discord at https://discord.gg/sjrYRn6UbC

On the other hand, in a few days we will inform you of the NGO linked to the project that we are processing, details of its scope, etc.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 10:21:41 PM

Two answers ...
1) the source code will be published the day after the Airdrop (official launch of DYNARIAN)

2) I understand what you are asking me with the type of contribution. Regarding this, I can tell you that all the tools that are developed will NOT be able to charge for their use or for the service they provide in any way. Another characteristic that provides something different and distinctive is that in the second phase of the project we will generate a foundation, which will have actions in less favored countries of Latin America, educating, providing and giving a job opportunity related to new technologies and renewable energies.

That will be a very noble mission for this project. I really do hope that you succeed with this endeavour. I know, it will take time for you to reach the second phase of your project, but I really wish that you can fulfil this mission one way or another. Most projects stop when they are already in trading and their enthusiasm to further develop the project dies with time. Giving job opportunity in this challenging times is a very good cause to support with.
JEBDYN (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:48:47 PM

Thank you for your words, we hope to be able to fulfill our wish.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 06:08:49 AM

Thank you for your words, we hope to be able to fulfill our wish.

Hi, there is an ongoing accusation against this project due to a plagiarized whitepaper stolen and copied from bitcoin's whitepaper. I highly suggest that you answer on my accusation as such will compel me to report this thread and leave a negative trust on your account.

If you truly believe that this project is real and genuine, then why do you have to plagiarized your whitepaper in the first place?

Accusation Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5325188.msg56607839#msg56607839
JEBDYN (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 07:43:25 AM

Good morning, if we have extracted administrative technical fragments from the debitcoin whitepaper for our whitepaper, the reason is because the best explanation for a project based on bitcoin (among others) and with the same administrative technical basis and being open source, implies that the Explain what our project also represents, if we must and we will do it in 24 hours. make an appointment of the fragances that we have used) I hope my answer is clear enough, I accept and I am with you that we should have made that appointment before posting it on the network.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 08:56:58 AM

Good morning, if we have extracted administrative technical fragments from the debitcoin whitepaper for our whitepaper, the reason is because the best explanation for a project based on bitcoin (among others) and with the same administrative technical basis and being open source, implies that the Explain what our project also represents, if we must and we will do it in 24 hours. make an appointment of the fragances that we have used) I hope my answer is clear enough, I accept and I am with you that we should have made that appointment before posting it on the network.

This does not explain on why you still plagiarized. You barely made your own statements on your whitepaper as you just paraphrased such words and made it appear that you were the ones who originally drafted yours. This is clear plagiarism on your part which constitutes prima facie evidence that your project is a scam.

The fact that majority of the contents of your whitepaper were copied, it means that you intended to own such whitepaper. You also cannot give me the reason that you have the same administrative technical basis. Why plagiarize though? Why don't you create your own statements and paragraphs instead of plagiarizing?

I am leaving a negative feedback until you create your own original whitepaper. This attitude cannot be tolerated at this forum.
JEBDYN (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 11:42:55 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2021, 10:23:45 AM by mprep

I understand what you are telling me and we had considered that being an open source project we are not appropriating any aspect that we consider rights of use or creation. Having said this and by agreeing that we can (instead of citing it) technically and administratively explain our project with our words that even if they are ours, they will not technically and administratively modify anything. In this way we give you the reason for your opinion about the whitepaper of our project, having said this and now you have to understand that without having knowledge of the team, effort and social purposes that our project has, you cannot complacently accuse or pretend to accuse of fraud something that you definitely do not know, it seems what you think and whatever your opinion, and I repeat giving you the reason in your appreciation. So, as we value your opinion like everyone else's (including and giving value to the community) and we will rectify it in less than 24 hours. We ask that you rectify your accusation of fraud, which is unfounded. Kind regards and in a couple of hours you will be able to download the new version of our whitepaper.

Entiendo lo que me dices y habiamos considerado que siendo un proyecto de código abierto no estamos apropiando de ningun aspecto que considera derechos de uso o creación. Dicho esto y al estar de acuerdo que podemos (en el lugar de la citar) expicar tecnica y administrativamente nuestro proyecto con nuestras palabras que aunque sean nuestras no modificarán tecnica y administrtativamente nada. De esta forma te damos la razón de tu opinión acerca del whitepaper de nuestro proyecto, dicho esto y ahora tienes que entender tu, que sin tener el conoicimiento del equipo, esfuerzo y fines sociales que tiene nuestro proyecto, no puedes displicentementer acusar o pretender acusar de fraude algo que en definitiva desconoces, parezca lo que te parezca y sea cual sea tu opinion, y repito dándote la razon en tu apreciación. Asi que como nosotros valoramos tu opinion como la de todos (incluido y dando valor a la comunidad) y rectificaremos en menos de 24Hs., Pedimos que rectifiques tu acusación de fraude la cual es infundada. Un cordial saludo y en un par de horas podrás bajarte la nueva versión de nuestro whitepaper.

We have rectified the opinion of a forum user the whitepaper, partly understanding it but not sharing the form or the modes. We inform the entire community and other users that our official and rectified whitepaper (version in English and Spanish) are version 1.0 of March 28 of the current year. We consider the matter settled.

Hemos rectificado por opinión de un usuario del foro los whitepaper, en parte entendiendola pero no compartiendo ni la forma ni los modos. Informamos a toda la comunidad y resto de usuarios que nuestros whitepaper (versión en ingles y español) oficiales y rectificados son la versión 1.0 del 28 de marzo del cforriente año. Damos por zanjado el tema.

Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1360

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 11:18:38 AM

I understand what you are telling me and we had considered that being an open source project we are not appropriating any aspect that we consider rights of use or creation.
<cut>

It is always wrong to claim someone else's work as your own. If it's open source, it'll come with a license. The license defines what you can and cannot do with it. The fact that it is open source does not give you the right to claim it. This is, in most cases, a copyright infringement as well as a license violation.

There are proper ways to use other people's work, you just need to give credit to the ones who made the original work.

We ask that you rectify your accusation of fraud, which is unfounded. Kind regards and in a couple of hours you will be able to download the new version of our whitepaper.

What do you mean by "unfounded"? qwertyup23 opened the flag against your account based on the facts and evidence presented in the reference topic. There is nothing unfounded about it and it is up to the members of this community to decide whether to support the flag or not. You are welcome to challenge the evidence presented there.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
JEBDYN (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 03:26:17 PM

Look at you and all the users who read this, when we say unfounded we mean that if the whitepaper is not written correctly or if it has not been cited as it should have been (also quote that in my next answer I agree with the assessment of the user quertyup23, but I think that no one here is wise and it would be good to learn when you make mistakes) the forms would have been different and we would have saved all, all these messages, I say that if there was an error with a simple message saying that this whitepaper was badly written by such And for what reason, we rectify and ready the problem, all happy and we learn from our mistakes in passing. That said and as I have already corrected the whitepaper as has been said, and how to enter into more polemics does not interest us, as I said before, I consider the error in which we incurred settled and I return to request the accusations since thanks to the opinion of said user we have corrected the error. We will never challenge anyone and less when we made a mistake, now, we do not want a mistake to become an accusation of fraud because it is not. And we would like that here, thanks to the users, we can learn with the opinion and not with accusations that it is a bad way to learn and correct our mistakes. Also see if you are not wrong in the forms, it is our opinion.

PD: by the way when we say UNFUNDED accusation, the unfounded we mean that our project is accused of fraud, NOT that the user querty23 with his opinion, having made an error in our whitepaper, is unfounded.

This is called presumption of innocence, but of course the possible damages by the forms do not interest you because of what we have seen ... Sad Sad Sad
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 06:30:39 PM

I am just waiting for the rpcport and you are flat out refusing until some apparent drop is made ....
JEBDYN (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:00:54 PM

I am just waiting for the rpcport and you are flat out refusing until some apparent drop is made ....

Let's see, we do not deny the data at any time, we have explained that we follow a roadmap, which you can download from the project's WEB. In that roadmap it specifies that on the day of the Airdrop we will give all the details and in these it includes the issue of how to mine the currency. Again and as we have already said, patience that there is little left for the launch.

On the other hand, we will attend to all queries, questions and other communications through the existing communication channels (instagram, Telegram, WEB, Discord and WhatsApp), we will NOT respond to queries made by the forum.
ENGLAND$RUSSIA

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 12:13:37 AM

Let's see, we do not deny the data at any time, we have explained that we follow a roadmap, which you can download from the project's WEB. In that roadmap it specifies that on the day of the Airdrop we will give all the details and in these it includes the issue of how to mine the currency. Again and as we have already said, patience that there is little left for the launch.

On the other hand, we will attend to all queries, questions and other communications through the existing communication channels (instagram, Telegram, WEB, Discord and WhatsApp), we will NOT respond to queries made by the forum.

Pool Huh?
JEBDYN (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:14:24 PM

Ya esta disponible en laWEB de DYNARIAN las Guía para mineros.
Con esta guía podrás minar la moneda de forma simple.,con esto hemos cumplido hasta el momento la hoja de ruta.

Que queda pendiente?
16/04/2021
A los interesados invitamos a nuestro directo en Instagram (será en
Español) y haremos una explicación del proyecto.

01/05/2021
AIRDROP con toda la comunidad, será un directo por Instagram (por
temas COVID) lanzando oficialmente la moneda
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Guide for Miners is now available on the DYNARIAN WEB.
With this guide you can mine the currency in a simple way, with this we have fulfilled the roadmap so far.

What is pending?
04/16/2021
Those interested are invited to our direct on Instagram (it will be in
Spanish) and we will explain the project.

05/01/2021
AIRDROP with the whole community, it will be a direct on Instagram (for
COVID issues) officially launching the coin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: