Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Coins to buy with 200$  (Read 7292 times)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 08:20:14 PM

Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.

If your goal is to help your parents' finances, but by investing in altcoins, you must be prepared for the possibility of losing your money, for which coin is a good choice to get to your goal, you have to do your own research, adjust accordingly and don't invest all your money, just in case you experience a loss
Every cryptocurrency investor must be prepared for the likelihood of losing his investment in every trading decision not when invest in the altcoin market only because the crypto market is volatile and disadvantages features of the market volatility anything can happen.
It good to for investor to do their own research before invest and never invest footing hype. LINK and Dot are good altcoins to invest in.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:24:43 AM

When it comes to buying coins I don't really rely on others advice most especially those from forum members because some are here to advertise there own projects and can easily mislead you into investing in a wrong project, so I will advice you to carry out your own personal research about the coin you want to invest in.

I agree that it is necessary to check everything before investing. This forum gives information but it is necessary to check everything befor investing.
Also to attract big community it must be simple to buy and sell tokens. It is good that there are services that allow simply and quickly buy cryptocurrency by bank cards like https://www.koinal.io/.

It has a big choice of altcoins.

It is good that it is possible to buy and sell altcoins using bank cards it makes cryptocurrency market more available to people. Now many people use cryptocurrencies for investment purposes because cryptocurrency market is growing.
faixxall (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 08:58:45 AM

Thank you so much to everyone that advised me. I really appreciate it and y’all have really helped me a lot I used ur advices and did my own research luckily for me I found a coin $CNS and invested 105$ then convert my $CNS to $CNR that way I get more $CNS every hour and my $105$ investment is now 175$. And I also wanted to add this too, I saw a lot of people asking if I’m willing to take a risk my answer is yes because I was already ready to lose that amount. At least it will teach me a lesson and this is not my first buying a coin it’s just dat I’m still new and I need advices from big peoples like you as I cannot afford to pay for a crypto class or premium group. And I also do my own researches by using google and YouTube even tho I’m a slow learner but it’s all going smooth with your help. I really appreciate it, thank you so much Bosses 🙏🏽
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 09:45:43 AM

Thank you so much to everyone that advised me. I really appreciate it and y’all have really helped me a lot I used ur advices and did my own research luckily for me I found a coin $CNS and invested 105$ then convert my $CNS to $CNR that way I get more $CNS every hour and my $105$ investment is now 175$. And I also wanted to add this too, I saw a lot of people asking if I’m willing to take a risk my answer is yes because I was already ready to lose that amount. At least it will teach me a lesson and this is not my first buying a coin it’s just dat I’m still new and I need advices from big peoples like you as I cannot afford to pay for a crypto class or premium group. And I also do my own researches by using google and YouTube even tho I’m a slow learner but it’s all going smooth with your help. I really appreciate it, thank you so much Bosses 🙏🏽
That was good to hear. Most investors did a good profit this time as long as we are just patient and tried to control our panicking emotions we certainly achieve our goal. The right choice of coins gives the assurance of its profitable return and since the market keeps growing, altcoins moving high as well, we have to be careful.

I could suggest to you is to take time enjoying the market, don't get attention to the FUDs coz that only ruin your focus. But this what you have to do, don't get hypes and overwhelm because we don't know as well what will happen next, you should also prepare to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
frank07a

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 01:30:39 PM

This article will suit you, it lists 15 alternative cryptocurrencies in which you can invest with even $ 200 in your pocket.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 01:39:00 PM

OP, $200 is really that not big to make a decent profit in here but as a start, it was enough. As a student, you don't need to choose numbers of altcoins to invest but just to focus on 1-2 coins. If I were you, I only took BNB or ETH. It supposed to be a long-term goal and there is no need for you to keep checking the market every day.

Cryptocurrency is not a money button.
Cryptocurrency is primarily a technology in its decentralized form.
If you need money then look for a job or additional income, without knowledge of cryptocurrency you'll most likely lose your money.

That is why OP is here as he took this as an opportunity for him to grow his $200. That probably he knows that risk in this field and he is trying to picture it out in order to lessen the possible losses he might get.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
faixxall (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:42:00 PM

OP, $200 is really that not big to make a decent profit in here but as a start, it was enough. As a student, you don't need to choose numbers of altcoins to invest but just to focus on 1-2 coins. If I were you, I only took BNB or ETH. It supposed to be a long-term goal and there is no need for you to keep checking the market every day.

Cryptocurrency is not a money button.
Cryptocurrency is primarily a technology in its decentralized form.
If you need money then look for a job or additional income, without knowledge of cryptocurrency you'll most likely lose your money.

That is why OP is here as he took this as an opportunity for him to grow his $200. That probably he knows that risk in this field and he is trying to picture it out in order to lessen the possible losses he might get.

Thank you for understanding
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:02:23 PM

There arw lots of projects which are in dip right now because of the fall of btc.
You just need to identify the correct projects that have a great potential in near future. Paint,juld there are many other tokens that has great potential in near future. So do some research instead of depend on others decision. Take your decision by your own.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:22:39 PM

Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.
Swipe is one of the best for sure, when Binance buys something and it is not even in top 100, you know that you are very early in, when they start making it more common and when they start making it a global card and use it everywhere you go type of deal, this is going to be insanely high, I mean 10x easily high, that is what I think will happen. Which is why I think putting your money into swipe will make sure that you have a 10x profit in the future, it may not be this year, it may not be next year but you will have a 10x from this for sure without a doubt.

I believe this project could become top 50 very easily, and could even reach top 20-25 levels as well, that is when it starts to be used, after a while it will keep growing more and more people use it, there will be some huge number on early days, but there will be more and more people over time as well.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:43:17 PM

I think getting a job for my spare time is better than investing in the crypto market.
OP is asking for a choice for alts and you can do both of that even with or without spare time.
The crypto market can be very profitable but the risk is also very large, he could lose all his money. Besides that he is also a student, so I think it is best for him to focus on his studies.

That student is fine. If he buys a good coin with the right amount of research, he will be able to do something good from there. However, it would be risky for him to invest more funds in any coin. If he can gain experience about the crypto market while he is a student then he can do something better in the future. So he should be more interested in learning more about the crypto market so that he can play an important role in shaping his career in the days ahead.
The problem here is that if he decides to invest and research the crypto market he will spend a lot of time with it.
And even if he takes a long time to research the market, it is still not certain that he can make the correct investment decision for his money.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 06:13:56 PM

It seems that for the 'short term' you can try your luck on Altcoins like BNB and DOT...
$ 200 I think is pretty good capital to try to invest in cryptocurrencies but if you don't need money fast enough then I suggest you buy Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 06:24:50 PM

I recommend you do your own coin research. But, I would still like to draw your attention to Harmony, I think it is quite promising and has great potential for growth in the near future. However, I emphasize again that it is better to do your own research.
donatello345

Activity: 212

give me back my 2008

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 08:15:41 PM

No matter how much the coin costs, you need to find some promising project that you believe in and believe that in the future it can grow in price quite well.

Personally, I think that Polkadot and Kusama will definitely succeed this year!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 05:40:25 AM

It fully depends on you. $200 is not a big amount to diversified your portfolio. You should know that this market is already in a very high price. May this market can go more but something opposite also can happen. So be careful. And one more thing if you are new to this market I would suggest stick with largecap coins. May they give small profit but they are more stabe. But if you know this market you can invest anywhere.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 06:19:57 AM

It fully depends on you. $200 is not a big amount to diversified your portfolio. You should know that this market is already in a very high price. May this market can go more but something opposite also can happen. So be careful. And one more thing if you are new to this market I would suggest stick with largecap coins. May they give small profit but they are more stabe. But if you know this market you can invest anywhere.

I agree. I believe with the available fund I would definitely focus on a good marketcap project that to invest on because Bitcoin has really done a high number already and might not likely do 2x again from here but there are some alts that can still do 2x-3x before the end of the bull circle.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 08:05:56 AM

I think the best thing that you should to is to diversify your portfolio into some established NFT tokens such as AXS, ENJ, MANA, FLOW and SAND because NFT is the trend in the crypto market as of the moment which I think will give you a good amount of profit.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 08:16:04 AM

CRV, Presearch, Sushi, MATIC, COTI,eGLD might be some of the great projects you can place close attention to. They all have great potentials and are being handled with quality hands.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 11:07:50 AM

I think the best thing that you should to is to diversify your portfolio into some established NFT tokens such as AXS, ENJ, MANA, FLOW and SAND because NFT is the trend in the crypto market as of the moment which I think will give you a good amount of profit.

If you  can do your research and you are capable in sorting those important information about new project, diversifying your
asset to this kind of project is really profitable.

It's needed to have good foundation in searching what particular assets are really moving forwardly and not just the trend
but the usages that matters in picking investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 01:01:07 PM

You need to know what target you can want for buying altcoins. I can't predict the market with this situation, if you want to buy some Altcoins you can look at coin low cap on CoinMarketCap that has listed on Binance. Or you can search some project that want to do IDO on Polkastarter or Duck Starter, I'm sure you can get min 10x profits from those.

I don't understand this strategy. What is the need to look for low-market cap coins? If a coin looks promising, then you need to make your investment regardless of the market cap. Most of the altcoins with low market cap are shitcoins and they will vanish from the market in less than 12 months. Ultimately you will lose your capital. I would rather make investment in coins with good future potential such as Cardano or Binance Coin. Polkadot is another promising option out there. But these coins are not cheap. 
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:06:45 PM

With $ 200 I'm sure you'd be better off investing in assets that may only cost $ 5-10 per coin.
there are already many available on the market today. choose a coin with a large market cap and volume. I myself put $ 300 on COTI. just speculating, but market movements are already showing a positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: