Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Coins to buy with 200$  (Read 7322 times)
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:53:16 PM

Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.

If you visit Binance, there is a wide selection of coins that have the potential to increase. Or you can stake, so as to maintain the value of your assets. If you are still hesitant about trading, you can choose stable coins, because stable coins can minimize losses.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
BitLoader

Activity: 252
Merit: 64

Never Mind

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:48:26 PM

Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.
Buy coin that are issued by exchange and can be staked, I guess
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:54:56 PM

I have a suggestion about it, I often get profit from short-term trading by buying cardano, in my opinion trading in cardano is easy to get profit in the short term. if you need money in the near future then you can trade in cardano. I hope this is useful for you

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:05:53 PM

Buy coin that are issued by exchange and can be staked, I guess
It doesn't have to be if the aim is only for profit, because there are many Altcoins that were not born from an exchange that can be bought for profit,
for example ETH, LTC, and TRX.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 09:29:26 PM

Difference advises and opinion here in the forum are good, but at the end of the day the final decision will always be yours. Though, in gaining knowledge and idea to buy some potentials coins in the market is really an advantage because your or ours profit in the profit is depend on this one of course.

MadeMen
Copper Member

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 02:47:16 AM

If I personally had $200 to invest in altcoin, I would go for ethereum and binance coin. I believe these coin are worth a long term hold and would likely increase in value over time. I know not every one has time and ability to trade altcoin, so investing in a coin for long term could be lucrative.
clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 04:46:49 AM

If I personally had $200 to invest in altcoin, I would go for ethereum and binance coin. I believe these coin are worth a long term hold and would likely increase in value over time. I know not every one has time and ability to trade altcoin, so investing in a coin for long term could be lucrative.
Maybe not good way for investing in bitcoin if your fund only $200, still not worth because bitcoin price have raise more than $60,000, just get little profit if you keep buy bitcoin. Better checking with other altcoin potential and still have lower price to buy like BTT, AOA and many lower price coin, when price increase more than 30% you can get much profit with your assets.
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 09:28:58 AM

I would suggest buying some young coin and sending it to the stacking or pool. Some projects also offer coin farming. And forget about it for a few months, so that later it will give a good % profit

Altcoinsintel

Activity: 342
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:40:43 AM

Currently there are a few that can bring high short term gains. But if you plan for long term holding, it is not a recommended time to enter.
Since you asked, the one I am advertising, ApeSwap Finance, seems to be a great opportunity, but as I said I am expecting to profit only for short term, that means I'm buying and hoping for a moonshot soon. I don't even like these expressions and I'm sorry to have used that, but it is this time right now, that we can't expect anything else.
The market trend is going parabolic and this is only for short term speculation right now.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 10:26:02 AM

I would suggest buying some young coin and sending it to the stacking or pool. Some projects also offer coin farming. And forget about it for a few months, so that later it will give a good % profit
What do you mean the young coin is like because not everyone knows what you are saying,
so please give a clear explanation of what a young coin is,
because if you explain completely of course it will be a good thing and we can learn what you say

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 10:58:03 AM

Dear brother don't ask here. Here everyone will shill their coin. They will not tell you good token for investing. You should Research yourself and don't Invest full money because you are newbie so you can loss your money. First Invest little amount and practice for trading.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:34:32 AM

Like someone here said a part-time job is the best way to relieve the burden of the tuition costs from your dear ones to yourself. As an advice you should get out of your head the idea that you can get rich overnight with $200. You won't. You can if you're gambling, but the risk of losing it all is immense.

Get a stable income and then set several budgets:
1) For supporting a part or the whole of your school costs.
2) For investing in assets - stocks, bonds, real estate, precious metals and whatever you think can bring you income like a business
3) For food & fun - getting out, spending quality time with your girlfriend (if you have one), experiencing things, going to events, etc.
4) A small budget for speculating with cryptocurencies.
*any investment requires due diligence no matter if it is a conventional asset or a cryptocurrency

And that's about it. Study, work hard and see what you can accomplish. Last but not least, believe in your capacities as a human being to accomplish anything!
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 07:34:54 AM

We don't know how high your tuition costs are or how much money do you need to. So recommending you a coin is very difficult. If you want to go for high reward coins to maybe double your money to $400, you will have to take high risks as well and there is the possibility to lose your money completely. So going for a safe coin would also lower your possible returns. If you  really need that money than I would be careful with trading to much in alt coins. Why not go for a summer internship during your university break? You will make more money than by trading alt coins with $200.
Blue408

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:30:43 AM

If you have 200 $ i suggest you invest in doge because price doge every day increase even this day price doge reach 0,6$ and I guess the price of DOGE can hit more than $1
Ronzybloch

Activity: 219
Merit: 67

Life Can't be ctrl+ Z

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:34:53 AM

If you have 200 $ i suggest you invest in doge because price doge every day increase even this day price doge reach 0,6$ and I guess the price of DOGE can hit more than $1
doge is a good coin ,  doge has reached at 0.62 cent
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:10:30 AM

doge is a good coin ,  doge has reached at 0.62 cent
You say it's good when Dogecoin is at the top. Where did you go when Dogecoin was only considered a dime and meme asset?
Even now, there are still many people who do not consider Dogecoin a potential asset. because there is a reason for an infinite supply. as well as a large number of holders ready to dump.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:34:02 AM

Doge for risk takers who can spare the amount of investment whatever it takes, and for those short term traders
who knows how to work with this kind of market movement.

There are lots of coins which also possible to pumped, with that amount of investment you can split it up, choose
2-4 coins and play along the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:50:24 AM

Doge for risk takers who can spare the amount of investment whatever it takes, and for those short term traders
who knows how to work with this kind of market movement.

There are lots of coins which also possible to pumped, with that amount of investment you can split it up, choose
2-4 coins and play along the market.
I think the same with you, doge is very risk coin if any one buy doge have ready with faster to take profit and better not hold for long term with price right now, many tie price pump and dump most extremely and make faster for loss much money in doge coin. Better with potential coin like ltc or you can try to buy BNB.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:56:52 AM

DOGECOIN or RIPPLE mate , Please if you still looking for this then best to invest to those 2 mentioned for your Semi long term holding.

Just buy and leave it for months and wait till the end of the year.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:41:00 AM

For now, if I observe, because many altcoins have experienced high increases. if you are interested in buying make sure to keep making observations in advance. the risk when you buy when you are bullish and when the market crashes will be quite large. use the purchase in stages so you can get the lowest price. For example the BNB. TRON. ETH. you can buy it with a gradual purchase

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: