Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Coins to buy with 200$  (Read 7294 times)
mole3421278

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 01:07:03 PM

I'd say to gamble everything on IOTA and Firo right now. Big updates coming soon Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 01:16:14 PM

BNB is overvalued. Many investors are looking for new and not so famous cons that will develop in the future and will allow earning money. A lot of depends what useful tools offer the coin like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447142824433098753

Now investors become much more experience than they were in 2017. Now people understand how it is important to check everything not to lose their money.

It is good that investors became more experience. But cryptocurrency industry actively developing and new opportunities appear. So investors must study and use all these opportunities.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 02:05:05 PM

only near, the rest is out of the question. I am 100% sure of this token. There is no such development anywhere else in this project! And I would like to be wrong, but it's true.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 04:00:22 PM

Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.

I think that altcoin that is really likely to pump a lot is Polkadot. I expect that it will be a hype of the end of 2021 as well as a trend of the start of 2022. It will be a big blockchain that will support different project on it. The main advantage of Polkadot is that it will be fast and it connects many  projects, so it will be convenient as you have many good projects in one place.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 04:38:03 PM

I'd say to gamble everything on IOTA and Firo right now. Big updates coming soon Cool
I sold every iota in my wallet. Tired of waiting, the team has promised great things for years, but those things never happen. I recently bought PHB on binance, I believe that in the future it will give good profits.
https://coinmarketcap.com/pt-br/currencies/phoenix-global/
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 06:05:23 PM

You should first research the cryptocurrencies you want to invest in yourself. You should never invest based on the opinions of others. You do not know how well-informed the people you get advice to invest have, and you waste your money. Always do market analysis and review the project team. Then I suggest you take a look at the charts. What are the ups and downs and fluctuations of the projects you want to invest in? Does the project team do the updating and development work? Considering all of these, I suggest you invest.
ayukartika

Activity: 294
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 10:00:44 PM

The price of cryptocurrencies is difficult to predict. The price that fluctuates is very difficult to predict.  In my opinion, you must have faith in a coin that you want to invest in and continue to monitor its development regardless of the coin.  But before that you have to do some research first.  Cheers bro

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 01:20:00 AM

As a crypto enthusiasts, i just want to tell you if you enter crypto investments you should always know or invest only you know what to lose, i think 200 bucks isn't that big enough and a good starting point to invest on some altcoins. I also think that as a beginner, i advise you to invest the half to top coins only and the other half is to invest on some what you think a good project and that's your experimental way to invest, if you lose the half you always have the half set aside for good term of investment. But if both half are successful, then you have the good way of investment such that either way you could earn profit.

DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 01:48:40 AM

Before you buy an altcoin, you should study it first, look at the fundamentals, see the turnover of the coins sold. One more thing, if you want to get financial freedom, you must continue to learn the science of trading and practice it.
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 03:27:22 AM

Look into Opacity

Up 40% today... but besides that it's a great community with a great CEO that does weekly updates
and participates in AMA's. Filecoin, Storj, SIA, are the main competition... but in terms of user friendliness
and potenial?

OPCT is your best best. Mobile App in the next 2 weeks will definitely help as well.
Sardel

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 10:31:47 AM

Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.
ADA, Matic, LTC and BNB are good options for long term investment. These are already established projects and have proven their worth in the past years.

You also might want to look into Paybswap and its token PAYB. A project that provides tech-driven use cases like staking pool, high APR farms, NFT marketplace and a cross-chain DEX with cutting-edge bridge modules.
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 12:23:43 PM

The market is very bad at the moment and it is very difficult to make a profit by buying a 200 200 coin.  So my first choice would be that the market at the moment is alas.  Strong platforms are coming with IDO. If you have a good fortune, invest there easily. It will not take much time to become ten times more.  And secondly, if we do not give a fortune, then when the market goes down, it is possible to make a profit from your own investment by investing in Matic, ADA, Cardano and Wax.
repasmal

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:49:47 PM

Probably $FET. they start the stake drop and the project about the artificial intelligence. Fetch develops the project by using AI. Also Fetch's goal is to "automate an unlimited number of markets that require massive manual intervention". According to the team,autonomous  economic transactions are expected to offer virtually frictionless markets operating at a very fast pace. Fet's volume is rising and approach about highest price level i think the big attack can be coming.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 09:01:16 PM

The price of cryptocurrencies is difficult to predict. The price that fluctuates is very difficult to predict.  In my opinion, you must have faith in a coin that you want to invest in and continue to monitor its development regardless of the coin.  But before that you have to do some research first.  Cheers bro
What you say will also not be easy to do by those who lack patience and also by those who often complain about market conditions or conditions that often change, because it is a challenge that must always be faced even though you have repeatedly made research.
rezasg

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 10:25:38 AM

One way to make sure your portfolio gives you the best returns?

Diversification

BTC, LTC and Cardano are good choices for stable and top-performing altcoins.

And if you still have some funds left, you might want to try and allocate a portion to PAYB, the token of Paybswap. An extremely undervalued gem with their pioneer DEX connecting BSC to the Polkadot ecosystem using the relay chain.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:23:35 PM

When trading in crypto you have to be ready to accept risk, my advice you have to stand up for yourself, take advice from seniors as material for good analysis, now there are many good altcoins to trade, choose altcoins that have potential like the top altcoins on cmc but don't just trade without first analysis,
Learning to trade should be the first priority because there are lots of people who are willing to invest $200 in altcoins, but the one who understands the market and charts is having the best odds to make money in the market and unlike others won't loose it all to the market trends.
The best coins being Etherum and BNB for instance, just understanding the charts and not involving emotions is the best thing that a person can do.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jorjeIII

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:35:06 PM

BNB is overvalued. Many investors are looking for new and not so famous cons that will develop in the future and will allow earning money. A lot of depends what useful tools offer the coin like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447142824433098753

There are a lot of scams among cryptocurrency projects. So it is very important to carefully analyze the project not to invest money in scams.

The more popular cryptocurrency is the more scams appear. Cryptocurrency is popular that is why among good projects there are a lot of scams. It is necessary to carefully check all the projects.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:50:01 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2021, 06:42:06 AM by mprep

Ethereum is the best to buy and earn well from this season. Since ethereum price just decreased from the market, it will be better you use the money to buy ethereum and hold until the price increase to $60 or $67 before you can sell to make a reliable profits from your investment. Since you are a student, it will be great to invest little capital on ethereum and be part of the great income that is about to happen to all ETH traders in the community.

Bitcoin is the best to buy and earn well from this season. Since bitcoin price just decreased to $56, it will be better you use the money to buy bitcoin and hold until the price increase to $60 or $67 before you can sell to make a reliable profits from the market. As a student you need to buy bitcoin because is the only fast and steady coin you can earn well with a little capital.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 10:11:51 PM

Hi dear, if you only have a capital of $200, it would be better if you invest in coins that have potential, or lower dump rates. Maybe BNB or Ethereum is better, because BNB and Ethereum have influence on most other altcoins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 03:57:12 AM

Hi dear, if you only have a capital of $200, it would be better if you invest in coins that have potential, or lower dump rates. Maybe BNB or Ethereum is better, because BNB and Ethereum have influence on most other altcoins.
if the op is newbie and looking for good coin investment advice, it is indeed better to invest in eth and bnb. even if it doesn't provide as big a return as the new altcoin, at least it will be safer in keeping the capital. I think this will be good for someone's psychology, especially beginners, so they don't have bad experiences at the beginning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: