Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Coins to buy with 200$  (Read 7292 times)
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 06:56:01 PM

BNB is overvalued. Many investors are looking for new and not so famous cons that will develop in the future and will allow earning money. A lot of depends what useful tools offer the coin like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447142824433098753

They do not check all the information because they hurry to invest to get the maximum profit and do not check all the information about project.

To make profitable investments it is not necessary to hurry, especially if you invest for a long term. It is necessary to carefully check all the details of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikita2020

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 10:15:44 PM

BNB is overvalued. Many investors are looking for new and not so famous cons that will develop in the future and will allow earning money. A lot of depends what useful tools offer the coin like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447142824433098753

To make profitable investments it is not necessary to hurry, especially if you invest for a long term. It is necessary to carefully check all the details of the project.

Now many old coins overvalued, that is why it is important to monitor the new projects that appear in the industry. Some of them are prospective, but all the information must be checked and rechecked.
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:05:17 AM

Big Fan of Opacity!

Mobile App coming in November... Sia Integration, Consistent updates from the CEO, Active Community,  Very real competitor to Filecoin
and way easier to use. Plus the fact that it has a lot more potential to grow!

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:56:09 AM

Now many old coins overvalued, that is why it is important to monitor the new projects that appear in the industry. Some of them are prospective, but all the information must be checked and rechecked.

Indeed, many old coins that are circulating now are not worth buying, other than a little demands, they have no clear use. But not all old coins
are bad, even old coins are a safe choice for investment, we can easily see the track record of these coins. Especially old coins which are included
in the top 10 altcoins are very worth buying, because of the high demand and also some old coins have clear uses. For new projects, sometimes
it can provide very large profits compared to old coins, but it is very difficult to find new projects like that. Careful research and analysis must be
carried out to ensure that the information obtained is correct. But I think the risk is higher investing in new projects, because most of the new
projects that are currently circulating are scams. So be careful if we really want to invest in new projects.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Sardel

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 12:21:05 PM

Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.
My portfolio currently consists of 40% BTC, 30% ETH and the rest are evenly spread out between my top fave altcoins - ADA, LTC and this promising gem called PAYB.  A DEX bridging BSC to the super-hyped Polkadot ecosystem.
I strongly believe these coins will bring me some good profits in this bull run.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:52:59 PM

It is very difficult to say if the coin is overvalued or not. Bitcoin continues to grow in price, but many people think that it is overvalued.
Many people prefer to buy tokens on the first stage of development during presale.
tiffcrz

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 02:03:44 PM

Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.
My favorite altcoins are ETH, BNB, MATIC, LTC and this hidden gem PAYB, I don't know the reason why people keep not seeing this amazing altcoin. They’d rather waste their hard-earned money on these meme coins than invest it in a more established and promising project like Paybswap. They’re launching an innovative DEX, connecting Binance Smart Chain to Etehreum via super-hyped Polkadot ecosystem.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 05:50:30 PM

You seem to be expecting a lots from $200 investment,  you are likely going to lose this money if you do not adjust your expectations!  As newbie that you are,  you need to understand Cryptocurrency and how bitcoin work so you can use your knowledge to choose project that may work for you and possibly fulfil your dream. 

Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 06:23:49 PM

Is there no other way out than buying crypto coins, there are two possibilities if you invest or buy coins in crypto, first you will experience losses and second you will benefit from buying these coins, but current conditions do not allow you to make purchases, unless you have large capital to buy stablecoins, such as ethereum, BNB and coins that are in the top 10 marketcap coins, does this capital readiness guarantee your investment?

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Judrob

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 06:46:11 PM

My favorite altcoins are ETH, BNB, MATIC, LTC and this hidden gem PAYB, I don't know the reason why people keep not seeing this amazing altcoin. They’d rather waste their hard-earned money on these meme coins than invest it in a more established and promising project like Paybswap. They’re launching an innovative DEX, connecting Binance Smart Chain to Etehreum via super-hyped Polkadot ecosystem.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:02:02 AM

Potential for more hypes, that's how I see those three short-term advice, we seen how Shiba is moving not sure with TRX as it was too slow compared with other competitors, it's been a long time since this asset has been projected and still not doing anything. I remember back then that with good usages, TRX will rise high, but still not doing the projected timetable.
Hypes Smiley depending on your interpretation, I am saying short-term profits and of course you need to accept what can happen. And we only know exactly when it happened, so predictions are just guesses if there are no guarantees. And if something is certain, then we do not need to argue much, the thinking is yours and the way of thinking is not the same, we do not need to argue too much.

bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:35:52 AM

Your father will be happier if you study better instead of looking for ways to get money to help him. That's ideal, but if you're willing to get $200 from a student it's really big, and you really need help. I don't have any crypto investment advice for you, instead use that money to invest more knowledge because the way you are starting is really bad even if you make money, here is just giving you a meaningless belief in it.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 12:38:56 PM

Of course it is necessary to appreciate what you are going to do, because the main goal is to be able to help parents to be able to pay school fees at their own expense. but it seems that you can do it not only by playing in crypto, because you ask in crypto you can be sure that you at least understand what crypto is about.

In fact, when it comes to investing, it is obviously difficult to get maximum results, other than you really want to do day trading. Investments are always synonymous with long-term new maximum yields, but it is rare for short-term investments to produce maximum results, apart from the fact that the coin is increasing sharply.

It's hard to give advice if you want to do daily trading, because you have to jump right in or at least be able to see on YouTube for a good way of trading. I think there is quite a lot of learning about trading that you can do and be able to choose what can and is suitable for you.

Your father will be happier if you study better instead of looking for ways to get money to help him. That's ideal, but if you're willing to get $200 from a student it's really big, and you really need help. I don't have any crypto investment advice for you, instead use that money to invest more knowledge because the way you are starting is really bad even if you make money, here is just giving you a meaningless belief in it.
what you say is not wrong and could be for positive purposes, because it is to focus more on continuing to learn because basically students are to do that until they can finish all of their learning until they have the predicate of graduation.

but we also do not close ourselves off from information that is already scattered and students can do anything without having to leave the learning that must be followed. this is possible because technological advances can while not leaving their learning activities. Of course, plunging into crypto is one solution that can be done.

once again that with the existing capital, of course, it must be done maximally, of course for now only day trading is able to get big profits with also big risks. but it never hurts to learn first through learning on youtube which is widely available before actually jumping in.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
EYC_ONE

Activity: 122
Merit: 19

https://i.imgur.com/0cKROEC.png

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 12:56:36 PM

If you don't know crypto then you should try to know it first. Don't buy altcoin without understanding anything. It can benefit you and make you poor. So you should research crypto first. You have to understand the market position. If you don't understand, you will lose all your money

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 02:44:30 PM

try a trusted coin like ETH or if you want more results and a little hand check out the meme coin. Only capitalizing on money without qualified knowledge in crypto I feel is like giving to the rich. Especially just following the flow. Fundamental and technical guidelines in analysis will be a better determinant than just listening to advice that is not necessarily the truth. Keep trying to learn and add knowledge to make your best decisions in investing.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 04:12:34 PM

try in this case you choose to be in a safe coin type.  because I think you are a beginner need to learn more.  I recommend risk-free coins like ETH, BNB or any coin and don't bet on new coins.  because it's dangerous

Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:16:32 PM

I suggest you learn about cryptocurrencies and TA as much you can. Because you are a student you will get these things very soon. Try to invest in your own research. This is my suggestion if you follow it. I hope you will get good benefits.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:19:12 PM

Now it is very popular to invest in coins when they appeared. On the first stages of development the investors have the best price but the biggest risk.

Everybody wants to earn the biggest profit on the growth of cryptocurrency price.
That is why people are looking for a new projects and trying to find the best one.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:55:21 PM

I suggest you learn about cryptocurrencies and TA as much you can. Because you are a student you will get these things very soon. Try to invest in your own research. This is my suggestion if you follow it. I hope you will get good benefits.
A student is not wrong to take advantage of the current technological developments, but what is of concern is that an investment based on the need for money in the near future is not very appropriate, even if this investment is successful then the opportunity is very small, especially if the investment is to help parents and costs. school, imagine if this fails, then the child will suffer twice from now.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
ronban

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 07:28:35 PM

Choose mineable coin, Proof of Work and don't choose Proof of Stake coins because they are mint from thin air. Developers can dump their free minted coins anytime the price is up.

Filter tiny coins but still have good trading volume.
Use the screener from Messari.io: https://messari.io/screener
You will have to create your Free account to customize your filter if you want to use some advance indicators.
Thank you very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: