Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idle Gold: Mine Old School RS gold with your GPU  (Read 160 times)
IdleGold (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 12:02:46 PM

I'm announcing our new company in the cryptocurrency / video game space.

Idle Gold is a desktop application that allows you to mine cryptocurrency with your GPU and withdraw it directly as Old School RuneScape gold with no intermediate steps.

You can make 2-15M gp/day while away from your computer so you can quickly train expensive skills like Construction, Herblore, Prayer, or Crafting. That's 60-450M/month, so continuous mining really adds up.

At the time of writing, our app uses PhoenixMiner to mine Etherium, but this may change in a future update if another AMD/Nvidia GPU miner or a different coin becomes more profitable.

The app mines to our ETH pool which keeps track of your OSRS gold balance. When your GPU finds a valid proof-of-work share every few seconds or minutes, a gold amount is added to your balance, depending on market rates.

You can request a payout at any time by clicking "Get payout" in the app and submitting your OSRS character name. A support chat window opens in your browser to arrange an in-game trade location, world, and time. We will usually respond within a few minutes, but we guarantee a response within 24 hours. Your balance is not deducted until you receive your payout.

We have a growing community on Discord. Follow our Twitter for the latest Idle Gold news.
IdleGold (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 08:43:57 PM

We've updated the Idle Gold app to 1.4.0, with new features like auto-start when idle and the ability to add custom miner flags (currently for PhoenixMiner).

If you're familiar with mining and just want to use our mining-to-gold service without our app, you can use any ethash miner with our pool. Example:
Code:
PhoenixMiner.exe -pool eth.idle.gold:4444 -wal WORKER_ID -proto 3 -cdm 0
To generate a WORKER_ID, see more command line miner examples, or request your payout, see "Just give me the pool info" in the FAQ of https://idle.gold/.
IdleGold (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:14:28 PM

Updated to Idle Gold 1.5.0.

• Added “Start at boot” to settings
  • Added public ID to settings
  • Added miner hash rate and GPU power consumption measurements to settings when miner is running
  • Log miner output to miner-log.txt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: