Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅ If you are not using TALKONCRYPTO, you are missing something ✅✅  (Read 102 times)
gina1980 (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2021, 02:51:21 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2021, 10:12:06 AM by gina1980

An Initiative of Coinbaazar LLC (a p2p crypto exchange) is now offering a cryptocurrency forum talkoncrypto.com, as the name suggests, its a platform where all the crypto enthusiasts can chat, share & discuss the variety of topics related to the world of cryptocurrency starting from announcements, industry’s developments, new launches of Apps to latest topics and many more on a single platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxYTiQenzY4

https://cryptoplo.com/one-of-the-finest-crypto-forum-is-launched-worldwide-introduced-by-coinbaazar/

check now and share your reviews

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gina1980 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 09:58:08 AM

https://talkoncrypto.com  ...guys visit and i am sure u will also like it and get used to it
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3416

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 12:32:45 PM

guys visit and i am sure u will also like it and get used to it
I did like the light/dark toggle button + colorful icons for different sections but apart from those, not sure if it comes with other unique features as opposed to other forums...
- Care to list those features?

I registered in the past but cannot login any more?!
It is possible an administrator has deactivated or deleted your account for some reason. Also, many boards periodically remove users who have not posted for a long time to reduce the size of the database. If this has happened, try registering again and being more involved in discussions.
You can't expect your users to remain active forever [life happens] and by doing so, you'll be throwing all of their efforts down the drain [it doesn't make sense].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gina1980 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 03:54:04 PM

I did like the light/dark toggle button + colorful icons for different sections but apart from those, not sure if it comes with other unique features as opposed to other forums...

It is possible an administrator has deactivated or deleted your account for some reason. Also, many boards periodically remove users who have not posted for a long time to reduce the size of the database. If this has happened, try registering again and being more involved in discussions.
You can't expect your users to remain active forever [life happens] and by doing so, you'll be throwing all of their efforts down the drain [it doesn't make sense].

1st thing , once u use it u will be exploring more features, morover i dont know what u r quoting , i am a user and if anything that happens i think u can msg to admin and ask them , few features which i like are , u can directly post a quick reply , rather then opening the msg and going to last page , activate google authenticator for more security , direct msg to person , choose your country flag (which is just added on feature )  , i am just liking the forum , its quick and fast
gina1980 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 04:05:15 PM

one more thing you can upload the pictures in topics and replies , or for announcement , without any single charge i believe   .... which is also good , setting up your avatars ...
gina1980 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 02:03:52 PM

1st thing , once u use it u will be exploring more features, morover i dont know what u r quoting , i am a user and if anything that happens i think u can msg to admin and ask them , few features which i like are , u can directly post a quick reply , rather then opening the msg and going to last page , activate google authenticator for more security , direct msg to person , choose your country flag (which is just added on feature )  , i am just liking the forum , its quick and fast

Thats a long time thinking .. now  days company's are well prepared and advanced with such DB and all
gina1980 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 10:38:32 AM

I think you shall check with admin, or mail them , i dont know if they actually remove users as they launched quiet recently ..
gina1980 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 07:30:08 AM

Really good interface...one must see...
gina1980 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 09:46:35 AM

Share your views and opinion and create a topic ...make announcements and many more ....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: