Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 5 Altcoins to buy right now. My picks  (Read 3255 times)
kizlod

Activity: 132
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 02:59:09 PM

My pick is
1. ETH
2. LTC
3. BCH
4. POLKADOT
5. EOS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 05:11:26 PM

Hey fam,

i have been checking Twitter, Bitcointalk, telegram groups and all these stuff to see what people think that the best Altcoins are to put money in this run. There are hundreds of tokens/coins one can decide from and all of them have their supporters. One is likely to get lost searching for the best picks.

I am sharing you my 5 top alts and will be happy to see if you could share yours.

1st POLKADOT ($DOT)

Definitely number one for me. Auctions, new projects can launch on Polkadot blockchain - expect to rise significantly once the auctions have been launched.

2nd KUSAMA ($KSM)

"Wild cousin of Polkadot"

3rd Chiliz ($CHZ)

- hyped project, awesome partnerships with famous sports clubs, nice idea with fan tokens

4th Utrust ($UTK)

- accept crypto payments - everywhere, anytime, easy

5th TOMOchain ($tomo)

What are your picks?

DOT, KSM and UTK are good choices, but I'm currently investing in,
1. Uniswap (UNI)
Uniswap is a popular decentralized trading protocol, known for its role in facilitating automated trading of decentralized finance (DeFi) tokens.

2. PancakeSwap (CAKE)
PancakeSwap is an automated market maker (AMM) — a decentralized finance (DeFi) application that allows users to exchange tokens, providing liquidity via farming and earning fees in return.

3. BakeryToken (BAKE)
BakerySwap is a decentralized automated market-making (AMM) protocol that is based on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The BAKE token is a native BEP-20 governance token on the platform.

I believe if UNI, CAKE and BAKE still have a good potential for the price to increase very high, so I will never regret to invest in UNI, CAKE and BAKE for the long term, because DeFi project will be more popular in the future and that will make the price of UNI, CAKE and BAKE can increase very high.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 06:09:30 PM

I picked Ehereum, Cardano, Chilliz, and Arpa. I bought them in a bull run and I am still holding them. They are good projects and have grown every time. That's why I invested in them and still investing more money to make my portfolio in balance. If you are looking for good projects in this dump market you should invest in them. You should take full advantage of this dip, if you miss this you will regret it in the future.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 10:34:31 PM

Currently, the crypto market is experiencing a crash, almost all altcoins are experiencing a decline and now are the ideal time to buy altcoins, in my opinion the 5 very good altcoins to buy are ETH, BNB, Cardano, Litecoin and Polkadot, because these altcoins have prospects which are very good compared to other altcoins,
Definitely you are supporting the top altcoins. You know that the whole cryptocurrency is in crashed, it's not very hard to invest in some (low prices) altcoins. We can make so many lists to invest, but now what opportunity we can do is "History". Even low prices but top altcoins aren't my first choice.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 10:37:44 PM

I think KCS the Kucoin exchange coin will be really in high demand in its kucoin community chain which looks like the next binance smart chain, AMM, Swap, Liquidity provider and a lot of shitcoins have already been created!
KCS have potency to growth in next cycle, i see as exchanges kucoin now have huge trading volume and many good project listed there. meanwhile kucoin chain will smoothly growth as long as they could build excelent ecosystem. Need good marketing activity to spread about this feature so new dev team will launched their project using this platform.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 10:56:20 PM

DOT, KSM and UTK are good choices, but I'm currently investing in,
1. Uniswap (UNI)
Uniswap is a popular decentralized trading protocol, known for its role in facilitating automated trading of decentralized finance (DeFi) tokens.

2. PancakeSwap (CAKE)
PancakeSwap is an automated market maker (AMM) — a decentralized finance (DeFi) application that allows users to exchange tokens, providing liquidity via farming and earning fees in return.

3. BakeryToken (BAKE)
BakerySwap is a decentralized automated market-making (AMM) protocol that is based on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The BAKE token is a native BEP-20 governance token on the platform.

I believe if UNI, CAKE and BAKE still have a good potential for the price to increase very high, so I will never regret to invest in UNI, CAKE and BAKE for the long term, because DeFi project will be more popular in the future and that will make the price of UNI, CAKE and BAKE can increase very high.

All three are popular Defi tokens and have very useful products. I agree with you. Polygon (Matic) and KAVA also need to be considered, both of which are worthy as long-term investments.
KAVA has more than 250,000 users with more than $100 million USD loan process, KAVA will also launch KAVA Swap.
Polygon is a protocol and a framework for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks. Aggregating scalable solutions on Ethereum supporting a multi-chain Ethereum ecosystem.
ROSERTY

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 01:56:37 AM

ETH has great potential.  It has a wide range of applications, and users can also write smart contract programs on Eth to drive the development of the blockchain.
Tina H

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 02:14:31 AM

For the five currencies you mentioned, the trends of DOT and KSM are similar. I am more optimistic about ETH, BNB, Polkadot and WHALE FALL. Although I fell when I entered the market, I think WHALE FALL fell but still reliable.
Keila Faith Villanueva

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 02:25:29 AM

In terms of short-term holdings, I still support altcoins, but we must first understand it clearly. Although it will bring considerable profits, the risks will be relatively higher. Don't blindly listen to others and have the ability to make subjective judgments.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 02:38:15 AM

for the assets, the OP mentioned it looks like I'm only interested in CHZ and DOT. I have both, just bought when the correction yesterday.
Currently, more altcoins might be the best alternative for our investment. other than that, I think CAKE, BANANA, and BNB would be good additions. everything is in good condition for us to buy.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Caldear

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 10:25:58 AM

The important thing about investing in altcoins is its technical support. ETH has been around for a long time, and the technology has been continuously developed and improved, which has very good value.
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 04:22:48 AM

I'm new to the space and I'm currently interested in DeFi Gaming. My top 3 picks are  AXIE, $ANRX, and GODS
Tegxy

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 08:57:36 AM

Hello, thanks for sharing yours. My pick is $CWS and $pCWS,. These coins are backed by a strong project, #seascapenetwork, a leading game platform built around the DeFi and NFT economy. To continuously strengthen its coin, Seascape Network established partnerships centred around incentivizing its community and has so far successfully widened its community base. They are still establishing new partnerships though. You could check them out on game.seascape.network
N2CoinOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 12:25:17 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Cardano
3. Dogecoin
4. Stellar Lumens
5. N2 Coin
6. Aave
7. Litecoin
8. Binance Coin
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:40:07 PM

My picks are:
$NEAR
$UTNP
$0xMR
$GODL
$SYMM
aria.newman

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 08:34:55 AM

I don't like your list of altcoins other than Polkadot. 1 month ago I bought 5 altcoins from this list, now my profit is just over 5%.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 09:14:10 AM

As for me, now is the best season to buy alts specially that bearish season isn't over yet. I have some good suggestions like SOV - DeFi for bitcoin up to PundiX. Some emerging alts are also coming like VOLTY and Quarashi is also building some hype up. It could get you some good profits as well if you could hold it for more than a year. I also heared of APYswap building a bridge to Solana which is probably a good one too and this new alt called SHREW short for SHopping REWards backed with good team could disrupt rewards system in ecommerce stores, I heard they're partnering with chainlink with their product. This is just my pure speculation but still worth a try. Do your own research first before entering.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 09:22:49 AM

Hey fam,

i have been checking Twitter, Bitcointalk, telegram groups and all these stuff to see what people think that the best Altcoins are to put money in this run. There are hundreds of tokens/coins one can decide from and all of them have their supporters. One is likely to get lost searching for the best picks.

I am sharing you my 5 top alts and will be happy to see if you could share yours.

1st POLKADOT ($DOT)

Definitely number one for me. Auctions, new projects can launch on Polkadot blockchain - expect to rise significantly once the auctions have been launched.

polkadot had already done his increasing , and now staying at rank number 9 in which this makes it climbed to rank 6 or 7 if I'm not mistaken .

but aside from this? all of the listed are shitcoins and has no future at all.

I don't like your list of altcoins other than Polkadot. 1 month ago I bought 5 altcoins from this list, now my profit is just over 5%.
Lol nice try but no one is interested in clicking CLICK BAIT , stop your wrong doings  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2021, 09:37:40 AM

1st POLKADOT ($DOT)

2nd KUSAMA ($KSM)

3rd Chiliz ($CHZ)

4th Utrust ($UTK)

5th TOMOchain ($tomo)

I like your choice but not sure that $chiliz and $tomochain are good choices. I think both of them are better replaced with $solana and $matic because these two tokens are on the rise.

taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2021, 10:09:17 AM

Hey fam,

1st POLKADOT ($DOT)

2nd KUSAMA ($KSM)

"Wild cousin of Polkadot"

3rd Chiliz ($CHZ)

- hyped project, awesome partnerships with famous sports clubs, nice idea with fan tokens

4th Utrust ($UTK)

- accept crypto payments - everywhere, anytime, easy

5th TOMOchain ($tomo)

What are your picks?

if I personally invest in this altcoin,
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. GVT
4. VET
5. CHSB

I prefer to invest in old altcoin, because I think if old altcoin can survive until now, so it will definitely survive until whenever and the price will definitely continue to increase too, so I can get a big profit from investing in this altcoin.
the one I like and the one I choose at the top is BNB, why BNB
BNB has is a coin created by one of the largest exchanges in the world and has a very large fanbase
besides that BNB also has many advantages including fees and transaction speed that exceeds other blockchains
besides the BNB that the wrong choice is UTOPIA, this project has a very unique mining method that does not require high storage and also good transaction speed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: