Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 5 Altcoins to buy right now. My picks  (Read 3255 times)
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 06:33:38 AM

From the list of 5 that you applied above, I personally prefer to invest in polka dots as my most luxurious asset for now because of frofit I see it is better and promising for my future but others can also in my opinion but it is more appropriate if you have more funds you can invest also for those of us who have more power

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 11:41:33 AM

My Portfolio Investment 2021
-BNB
-AXIE
-NETVRK
-FRM
-SKILL
I have benefited from the altcoin investments I mentioned and now I still hold some of them. especially their BNB has done well in the market, AXIE & NETVRK have also passed the new ATH. this time I'm waiting for the highest increase from SKILL and also FRM.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Gandalf Skywalker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 01:37:30 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2021, 01:50:42 PM by Gandalf Skywalker

I strongly agree with Polkadot because it has the potential for future price increases, and also the development for Polkadot coin is already very clear that many communities strongly believe in Polkadot. But indeed for all coin that OP mentioned it has good potential. I know that Utrust coins are also quite good and can be an option, and also there are still other potential coins that op has not mentioned. Like Waves or Qtum, that's pretty good in my opinion.

I may just take you up on your recommendation about Polkadot! So far I've been investing mostly in DIVI; the DIVI wallet is launching in the UK and UE shortly, and they have just received a massive investment. The coin held value really well throughout the years except for the short Covid-related collapse in 2020. Plus, it has only just begun catching up on the ongoing bull, so it is pretty much a safe bet that it's about to go up now.
CryptoG99

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 01:39:17 PM

What about ALGO, VET, ADA and MATIC.

I am also looking into DIVI. DIVI makes crypto easier, faster and safer to use. DIVI can be used for a ton of stuff like staking or running nodes which takes only 1 click to setup. This is made possible by MOCCI, their 1 click node installer. All of this is made possible by their DIVI Wallet 2.0 which can all of this can be done on. Their wallet also supports both crypto and fiat. Divi is even listed on KuCoin and can also be used in some online stores.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 02:16:25 PM

my choice is right for now we do investment in altcoins such as ada (cardano) is a good project and will launch smart contracts also this year then for me a good project is also yitu on polkadot also auctions many new projects launched in blokchainya.the third option I fell on cake (pancakeswap) serve new coin swaps to other altcoins that are already on the exchange, many new coin projects that use the facilities of pancakeswap to buy and sell coinsnya.and of course axie, with the development of the gaming world that connects with crypto generates excellent enthusiasm.because it can earn income from playing games

andireynold98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:37:14 AM

What about ALGO, VET, ADA and MATIC.

I am also looking into DIVI. DIVI makes crypto easier, faster and safer to use. DIVI can be used for a ton of stuff like staking or running nodes which takes only 1 click to setup. This is made possible by MOCCI, their 1 click node installer. All of this is made possible by their DIVI Wallet 2.0 which can all of this can be done on. Their wallet also supports both crypto and fiat. Divi is even listed on KuCoin and can also be used in some online stores.

Yes DIVI is really great! Love that with an easier 1 click and sit back and watch the rewards roll in. Yes last time i already see DIVI already listed on KuCoin and that was a great news. Still want to take a look on DIVI i think i want to invest some of mine to DIVI soon. From that i know, DIVI will release swap and debit card by itself in the future. Hope that DIVI will get more recognition too soon and people will see this potential. Don't forget to always do own research first before diving more in to some project
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:51:18 AM

the whole crypto market is very bullish right now. Most of the coin price pumped a lot already, but Ethereum is still undervalued. It's only $3127 right now, The demand for Ethereum increasing daily. So it will be a great investment right now. I also suggest you buy Tron, Matic(pumped a lot), CRV, Chainlink, DOT ETC.  Dont forget to buy some low cap coins Because low cap coins can give you huge profit in this bull run. But there is also very risk available.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:55:47 AM

I am surprised that there is no ETH in the list of 5 coins you mentioned. I have traded on ETH for the last 2 months and also made some profit. I still hold some ETH. And I will sell it after observing the market for a day or two.
Ethereum is a very good currency among altcoin but you can choose BNB ltc and xrp to invest in addition to this currency. With the rise in prices of bitcoin and ethereum, these currencies have a better future BNB will gain a lot after ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: