Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Investing  (Read 601 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:29:25 PM

But I'm not interested in a coin that's hype. I prefer to invest in old coins that have a good history, have a large community and of course a great team. But from some cases especially for a beginner they prefer to invest in a new altcoin which has a higher risk and that is one of the mistakes that need to be avoided.
that's a problem that happens to many people new to crypto. they think all new assets can just be the top assets in the future. Without thinking, investing in a new project is a potential scammer.
choose old assets in the market with clear development and platform like your choice I think is the best choice for new people.
investing in assets that have a strong market foundation is very important, and we can be sure that there is very little risk that we will be exposed to a scam.
Investing into altcoins has always high risks compared to bitcoin but if you know the history of the coins and its good developments, you can reduce the risk from losing. It's not bad to invest 1% into altcoins but if you aim to make profits, invest atleast 10 to 20% so you will be satisfied with the outcome.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:33:09 PM

my 3% altcoin exposure is lowering my overall btc amount today. Most of the famous altcoins are in red waters and I can't wait to swap them for BTC again. Even such a tiny stupid diversification does not help in boosting the bitcoin amount that can be done with it.
100% BTC is the ultimate goal for me in the next few months.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 05:27:37 PM

I’d like to get some opinions on Altcoin investing strategy. Here’s where I’m upto.

1.   Only invest 1% of portfolio
2.   Take out initial stake after 3x gain
3.   What about taking further profits, selling out completely? I’ve read that altcoins will lose 60-90% of their value when altcoin bubble bursts.
My strategy is usually like follows ; Put in only 5% of your portfolio into something new, when you do 2x take out the capital, and keep the profits. This way I had gathered a lot of crypto, right now I sold most of them and only keeping a few, but back in the day I used this method and yes I have lost some money on some of them, but I have also gathered 20+ coins and taken out my capital in all of them and just let them sit there making me profit for a very long time.

I am going to go back to that, but with big coins this time, like top 50 coins if possible, but I keep finding stuff that I think that are cool, not going to name any of them to not sound like a shill, but I like some coins that are in 120-150 range as well. Long story short taking out the capital and leaving the profits in is a great method, I liked it when I did it and I will probably do it again.

Denial11

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:07:32 PM

You can easily buy altcoins in India by going to crypto exchange platforms like WazirX, Binance, Unocoin, and many more. All of them are offering services to the seventh-largest country in the world. Although the government here is trying to put a ban on cryptos, people are showing enthusiasm because they have lots of opportunities to earn money with them. Many crypto businesses have emerged here that are getting funded from the ones across the borders. Bitcoin has already made people millionaires in the country. Altcoins could also allow them to profit with time. The future of cryptocurrencies seems to be bright in India.

Sources>>  https://www.cryptoknowmics.com/news/how-to-buy-altcoins-in-india/
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:25:57 PM

I’d like to get some opinions on Altcoin investing strategy. Here’s where I’m upto.

3.   What about taking further profits, selling out completely? I’ve read that altcoins will lose 60-90% of their value when altcoin bubble bursts.

I think 1% is good for every trade you made. It's called "risk management". It's a good way to trade your money depends on how much money you have.
Taking out your initial capital is also a good way so that you can secure your capital when you can continue to invest the rest.
Yes, I agree some altcoins after they pump suddenly reset and have correction so take profit then buy again after it reset.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 01:55:30 PM

I think 1% is good for every trade you made. It's called "risk management". It's a good way to trade your money depends on how much money you have.
Taking out your initial capital is also a good way so that you can secure your capital when you can continue to invest the rest.
Yes, I agree some altcoins after they pump suddenly reset and have correction so take profit then buy again after it reset.

1% it's really good, but your portfoliofor this must have 20k dollars. If you have less $, it's don't comfortable do this transactions.
x3 very optimistic, do for example: after 50-70% up fix 20% , and after everyone up 50% next 20% fix.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 02:16:28 PM

Personally, I believe that the world of the crypto industry provides a unique opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency. And at the moment, I believe that BNB is becoming a very popular coin as everyone has a lot of interest. And it's safe to say that investing in BNB, I think, will be very profitable. Since this coin will bring excellent profits in the near future. And the BNB coin is growing very steadily in value.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 02:22:31 PM

point 3 is too risky. because of the nature of altcoins when the pump is not all altcoins are able to survive and end up correcting or dumping. so when you get a profit, I don't think you need to be fast to look for large profits. you just need to adapt and take advantage of the existing situation
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 03:46:30 PM

It take some time and experience, even though you have plans you have to prepare yourself for worsts case scenario. I mean crypto is different from stock market, you have to be aware if whats going on in the space but off course invest with caution and what you can afford to lose because in crypto there’s no guarantee. You are the captain of your own ship.
Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 06:37:48 PM

Invest before huge listings
For example I bought PEAK right before bsc staking and coming OKEx listing
+ RESEARCH RESEARCH AND RESEARCH
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: