Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's the altcoin bull  (Read 577 times)
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 04:21:43 PM

I agree, I think Alt season still hasn't started yet. I don't know when Altcoin bull will happen, April? Mei? or the end of Desember? it may take a little longer I guess. I think the bull market will occur during 2021. If we look at the market Bitcoin still hasn't given a chance for Alt season.
It's quite easy to see that dude and you should visit CMC and then try to click on the tab gainers and loosers and see what happened with it.
It's only altcoin season but whole season already started since last year and this time crypto is growing steadily based on the regular news that was always coming to the crypto.
We already in 2021 and that's a non sense thing when you keep saying that it will be coming in 2021.
The market already faced the big bullish trend and almost all of legit coins were touching its new ATH. that proves bullish trend for altcoin already happened.
the altcoin bull trend is probably already underway. currently, some altcoin trading has also seen a lot of improvement. even assets with low value have increased.
The altcoin bull trend is underway, and I believe this rally will last quite a while given the increasing trend in the adoption of the altcoin market.
This time the bull market is being used by several projects to make updates. and of course, a positive response will be received from their community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 04:28:37 PM

I agree, I think Alt season still hasn't started yet. I don't know when Altcoin bull will happen, April? Mei? or the end of Desember? it may take a little longer I guess. I think the bull market will occur during 2021. If we look at the market Bitcoin still hasn't given a chance for Alt season.

Massive type of Alt season isn't started yet as all top altcoins isn't pump that much which is expected by the community for those individual coins/tokens. But we can say that mini alt season is already on the moves as some alts already performed more than 4x from the lowest price of recent bear market. BTW, maybe 2020 will be the year of alt season and bitcoin's dominance might decrease within this year, IMO.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 04:28:45 PM

Yes, and it would be good if this rally could continue for a very long time, because in current market conditions some people can still get daily profits through the trades they do and I personally feel the same way.
of course, it will last a long time. as long as no one releases large amounts of their bitcoins. obviously, it could correct happen in the market. but when the altcoin's ability is good enough, it can be an advantage for altcoins to increase their dominance in the market.
daily trading and short-term investment like you will definitely be very profitable with market conditions like today. but it can all happen if it is well planned.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 04:30:04 PM

Few old projects have made the ATH, like enj, doge, bnb, eth but most of the old projects are still far away from the ATH. Can we call the current situation bullrun for altcoin?  I think no. Most of the times, it’s the affect of bitcoin rise.
So, when are we having altcoin bull where altcoin will be outperforming bitcoin? Or no more such things happening at all?

only solid and reliable altcoins project will create new ATH in this bullish trends my friend
because this bull run is not same like the past, wich mean not all altcoins will growing buddy
and i believe altseason already running now

Considering those new projects and those thousands of alt coins inside the market, logic dictates

that only those solid and reliable projects are capable of gaining the attentions of the investors.

For now, there are many old and new projects that already pumped some already exceed from

the last time high.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 05:45:57 PM

I was expecting there will be an outstretched altcoin price since bitcoin is now above $60k compared to the 2017 bull run season when bitcoin price only hits $20k and there was a massive skyrocketing of altcoin price. This time around we are only seeing only top coins on a high volume.
This simply means that bitcoin will forever lead the crypto sphere when the rest follows

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 07:54:04 PM

Low volume altcoins bullrun will be starting after the high volume altcoins. Already I earned a good USD from all of my investment. Even if we invest now, you won't lose your money. Definitely new altcoins are the best choice, if we invest now.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:06:30 PM

It is true that there are some old projects that have not returned to ATH prices until now, but that is not an indication that altcoins are not yet bullish.
Because based on my analysis, altcoins have experienced bullrun, I said this looking at some of the top altcoins that have hit ATH prices this year.
This means that bullrun has occurred, but it hasn't been experienced by all the altcoins. Just be patient I'm sure this year all the altcoins will be bullrun,
it's just a matter of time waiting for their turn.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 08:15:45 PM

it usually happens in spring season ....  Smiley

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 01:31:55 AM

One can not say these coins rise due to the BTC rise. You must ask yourself why not other altcoins rise. These old coins rise just because of their potential not because of Bitcoin otherwise these will also drop like other altcoins. I agree many of the good altcoins are still struggling and I won't say currently altcoins are in bull mode. I don't expect this time that altcoins will outperform BTC. I hope sooner we will see altcoins bull run but can not say it will be like BTC or not.
All altcoins show a very high correlation with bitcoin, which means that they move in an incredibly similar manner, the only exceptions are stable coins which have a negative correlation in terms of bitcoin, to me altcoin seasons are going to get more rare as time goes on as the dominance of bitcoin becomes evident, the dominance that you see in websites like CMC is deceiving, bitcoin is way more dominant than that and I think we are seeing this with the absence of altcoin bull runs.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 07:11:57 AM

There are many altcoins who have joined the party and are doing good. Shit coins won't be part of this bull run and will stay away from this. Always invest in solid projects that have tendency to go up with BTC.

ss siyam5

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 07:21:19 AM
Merited by McniColl (1)

Very long time pass alt coin is continues dumping mood, but this year many alt coin performance very well. So i expected soon very big move start alt coin.. So alt coin holder waiting end soon and make very good profit.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 08:50:18 AM

I think we still verry far from that. Maybe it will happen in the end of Q2. Right now i think we will keep seeing our portofolio keep dropping because of market correction. Let's wait for the Biden stimulus i think the price will rise a lil bit.

Maybe you invested in the wrong altcoins. On Coingecko, almost every day all altcoins are in the green and adding a good percentage. The altcoin season is in full swing and this is just the beginning of the bull run. Now I am watching bitcoin I think from March 9 it is in the accumulation zone and will soon make a breakthrough upwards. After that altcoins will go even higher.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 01:40:41 AM

Few old projects have made the ATH, like enj, doge, bnb, eth but most of the old projects are still far away from the ATH. Can we call the current situation bullrun for altcoin?  I think no. Most of the times, it’s the affect of bitcoin rise.
So, when are we having altcoin bull where altcoin will be outperforming bitcoin? Or no more such things happening at all?
The ALTCOIN season will come it’s just with time , we can have patience till then, for now we have got to focus more on bitcoin, since Bitcoin has been increasing big investors has been more focused on it and they keep on investing huge amounts of money into it daily.

They never mind the price, even at this high rate they are still buying it and pumping the price to go further, I even saw news today trending on twitter that Microstrategy invested a million worth of dollars in Bitcoin recently. With such news trending daily, it will be attracting more retail investors to be investing and also more whales.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:02:20 AM

Altcoin bull run can happen at any time, but have you ever realized that altcoin bulls will never be able to jump over the price of bitcoin. because the position of bitcoin is very high in crypto and any increase or decrease in altcoins is affected by crypto. so when you hope altcoin bull and jump over bitcoin it will never happen until whenever.

francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:10:54 AM

hopefully they're coming , many weekly W on a lot of charts...

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:35:44 PM

The stage belongs to Bitcoin and the coin trends NFT.  Altcoins will soon be promoted as Bitcoin has a more stable value.  I often observe the BTC.D chart to predict when to buy altcoin.  I think April will be the time when Altcoin has the strongest price increase.
Usually in March every year Bitcoin will drop in price but this year Bitcoin has reached new ATH.  This process takes longer for the cash flow in Bitcoin to become more stable and to the altcoin flow.
For April to be a good month to buy altcoin and increase (well buying now and profiting in april is better) bitcoin price must be a bit more stable. We have faced a drop from 58k to 43k to increase back to 60k, that type of bitcoin movement prevents altcoins to go up, look at altcoins right now, most of them are further away from their recent ATH right now, while bitcoin is above it. That is why you are right that there could be a big huge altcoin rally in April, but in order for that to happen, we need to make sure bitcoin is in 55k-65k range for the next 1 month, if it can stay in that range that means we could have altcoin range.

This is of course not guaranteed, I do not know if there is anything that could end up happening to bitcoin or not, we still do not know, look at what happened today, it is a clear indication that it may not be enough to get into altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: