Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tech Token Network ( $TCN ) Presale Is Live Tron based Decentralized Financing  (Read 87 times)
Jaunita (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 01:01:09 PM

We are happy to announce the interesting new Tron Blockchain Based DeFi platform TechToken.Network. The project is tokenized and powered by a native token names as TCN .

TCN has the total supply of 270 million tokens and 85% of supply is available. The token will be listed on 7 exchanges right after the Pre-sale is completed.

Built on Tron Smart Contract, the token will adopt all the specification and benefits of parent platform and work with complete force in action.   

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:36:44 PM

Hi, upon checking the contents of the whitepaper of your project, I observed that you copied and plagiarized it from WINK.ORG's whitepaper. Such plagiarism constitutes an offense which may result to your account being banned. Failure to answer against my allegation will compel me to report this project. Please check the reference below, thanks.

REFERENCE:

Code:
77 days old
Created on 2021-01-08
Expires on 2022-01-08
Updated on 2021-01-13

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 08:01:17 PM

Hi, upon checking the contents of the whitepaper of your project, I observed that you copied and plagiarized it from WINK.ORG's whitepaper. Such plagiarism constitutes an offense which may result to your account being banned. Failure to answer against my allegation will compel me to report this project. Please check the reference below, thanks.
-

That was fast! The team should review again their whitepaper and resolve the plagiarism issues. Otherwise, they will receive some negative feedback here in the forum, which, I don't think is not good for their project. Also, if they can improve the OP and not just post few words regarding their project. Are creators of project here getting lazier everyday?
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:06:55 PM

That was fast! The team should review again their whitepaper and resolve the plagiarism issues. Otherwise, they will receive some negative feedback here in the forum, which, I don't think is not good for their project. Also, if they can improve the OP and not just post few words regarding their project. Are creators of project here getting lazier everyday?

Unfortunately, there are lots of projects nowadays that are being copied from one another recently. I have spotted several projects where they copied most of their whitepaper from bitcoin's actual whitepaper and some are just omitting certain words and replacing with their project name.

I would also like to invite your attention that you should also report projects that have plagiarized whitepapers. Projects, such as this one, is bound to fail as soon as you caught them. Unfortunately, though, their account and posts in this section remains, so it is essential that you lay accusation against the project so people wouldn't fall from this trap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: