Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need BING ACCOUNT  (Read 87 times)
Yuric (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 03:00:36 PM

I need a bing account that has been fully verified. The payment method was also added.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2219

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:55:32 PM

I need a bing account that has been fully verified. The payment method was also added.

I need Audrey Hollander to serve me Alcoholic Beverages distilled through her kidneys all the while she's wearing stunning PM wear with stilettos and fishnet-stockings before we head out for a night on the town, but that isn't going to happen either.

Why don't you just fill the form out and verify like everyone else?

alphabet22

Activity: 39
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 05:55:30 PM

I need Audrey Hollander to serve me Alcoholic Beverages distilled through her kidneys all the while she's wearing stunning PM wear with stilettos and fishnet-stockings before we head out for a night on the town, but that isn't going to happen either.

Why don't you just fill the form out and verify like everyone else?
bing doesnt accept all countries and credit card attached or paypal must be the same billing as the bing account country . so the user obviously not residing in some country bing support.
this section is obvious for invite and accounts  why bitcointalk will create this section if all people can create accounts themselves .

for op if you need old bing i have one but you cannot apply coupons to it as i already  did
my telegram is @naoto3291
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: