Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: May you and I be blessed with many rockets.  (Read 104 times)
bitcoin_tothe_moon (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 01:18:58 PM

I am going to hold for a longer time or maybe sell in the summer. But certainly, I'm holding for sure. As long as space is growing and there is hype around it. Crypto will fly. Plus bitcoin and ethereum are rock-solid and will skyrocket in the upcoming months.

So, how will a certain project... The Divi Wallet Affect the way People handle their Digital Assets Today and in the Near Future?

The Divi project, together with its community and contributors, has been endlessly working up with its revolutionary digital wallet that will make a huge impact on the way how people control their crypto and fiat currencies today. Divi's very own Divi Wallet offers a wide variety of options to welcome its clients and even outsiders to transfer, earn, and trade Divi, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and even fiat currencies such as US Dollars Euro to anyone at any time. The Divi team has collaborated with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Maya, Games Interactive, Zap.org, Dragonchain, and Blockchain Centre to come up with an ecosystem of developers that will drive an end-to-end value for the digital economy.

The Divi Wallet has entered the competitive market on mobile digital wallets that offer crypto and fiat currencies. In this day and age, many other blockchain titles have offered their own mobile platform for storing and exchanging crypto and fiat currencies. Divi Wallet will be a fresh means for newcomers to deal with and participate in the activities within the crypto world.

Through the Divi Wallet, users can perform online financial transactions, either by sending or receiving money or assets directly within the wallet. They can easily install the Divi Wallet application with their respective mobile phones, allowing them to have 24x7 access to their accounts without being restricted by the traditional working-hours system of centralized banks or financial institutions. The atomic peer-to-peer swapping capability of the Divi Wallet allows it to conduct transactions and complete them in seconds. If you are curious or interested, you may now sign up at https://wallet.diviproject.org for the chance to have early access.

Not just a wallet on purpose, the Divi Wallet also allows its users to earn regular rewards in Divi coin by supporting the Divi network. How does this work? Firstly, Divi clients can earn Divi coins by setting up a Divi Node in the cloud. These so-called "Masternodes" are computers that run a Divi wallet and perform utility functions for the network such as storing metadata and processing special transactions. Users need to secure a certain amount of Divi coins in order to setup Masternode/s.

Another option to passively earn is through Staking, a process that the Divi Wallet uses to validate transactions, awarding its owners with Divi coins. Staking does the job of checking transactions and validating the credibility of those who are actively sending coins within the wallet. It is said to the equivalent of Bitcoin's Proof of Work – Proof of Stake and mining. Lastly, Divi clients can participate in the Divi's Weekly Lottery program. Eleven (11) winners are chosen to be rewarded with Divi coins. Those who stake at least ten thousand (10,000) Divi coins may participate in the weekly lottery.

Divi Wallet's performance interface allows its users to get a hold of their crypto and fiat currencies and check their Divi earnings in line with their participation in Staking, running Divi Masternodes and Lottery. Divi's user-friendly dashboard makes it very easy for its users to navigate around the application. Following the Divi project's vision to make cryptocurrencies easier to use and understand, the Divi wallet will for sure be a comprehensible application that everyone can use without the need to become a tech geek or a trading expert. 

Another exciting feature that will also be available soon along with the launch of Divi Wallet is the Divi card. The Divi card is a Visa/Mastercard debit card that can be used by Divi's clients for their financial transactions. This card can be funded with the crypto balances within the user's Divi Wallet. This technological innovation is indeed remarkable, considering that debit cards are commonly and globally accepted means of payment for the purchase. Thanks to the Divi card, holders of Divi Wallet have now the ability to use their crypto assets to directly buy something they want, without the need for tedious and costly currency conversions.

"A Digital Wallet for a Digital World". As modern-day trading and investments are slowly adapting and relying on the use of online platforms, the launch of the Divi Wallet will play a huge role in promoting and empowering the world's transition to digital arrangement. More and more people will learn the importance of making faster and secure transactions. They will also get to understand the value of cryptocurrencies and their ability to change and revolutionize the stagnant flow of traditional paper currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AVolp

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:51:00 PM

I currently stake my Divi which allows me the chance to participate in the weekly lotteries which can greatly increase your ROR. I have won a few of the smaller ones  and looking forward to the big one hitting my wallet one day. The new wallet app is even more exciting though as i can see how the simplicity and features will onboard many users and especially newcomers into entering crypto with ease
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: