Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned from WAX.io telegram for exposing an issue - many people stripped of $$  (Read 51 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 04:37:46 PM

Since I have been banned from their telegram, I can only but use this forum to express my opinion. I will do so simply by reporting what they are doing, accurately:

- During the ICO they stated that they wanted to build on top of ethereum.
- After the ICO the KYC was delayed and the transfer of tokens only happened after a steep token price drop.
- The project informed that they were now going to build their own chain.

I lost interest in the project, so it was only recently that I bothered to look again. apparently the tokens have some value... like 1/100th of the original price. I wanted to sell these and they told me that I could no longer swap these to new chain. Not that I had much, but you know... it is mine.

So basically, they took my money and run with it. As usual in these cases they tell you "you should have done this... you should have done that..." but the fact is that they took the money, made up the rules afterwards and.. that is the end of it.

Another guy in the group was saying that he or she had 15.000 NZD on it. Another one jumped int.

I will keep people posted here, as it is not possible to do so for me on Telegram.

This is the original thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2237916.msg22574793#msg22574793

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: