Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VICTORIA VR: A Revolution in Virtual Reality for Everyone  (Read 470 times)
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 12:17:44 AM

Very exciting that VICTORIA VR project uses some very popular technologies of our days in the same place like virtual reality, NFT and more
Very interesting project. I like the User Interphase of the site. Looks refreshing. Hope the game would be worth the wait. Victoria VR is a good, interesting project with a strong team. Thanks to the professional activities of the team members, ICO participants have every reason to expect a significant profit.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptovers
Copper Member

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 03:38:56 AM

The main thing after the ICO needs to be done is price support. Most projects will bleed when eth pumps... People know it and sell making it come in reality. I'm not risking my position here no matter what. I've already invested here 0.5ETH and wait for game release.
VICTORIA VR (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:30:59 PM

We introduce #VictoriaVR Tower 🚀

The main building of our #VR world. It will be used for lectures and conferences, education, but also entertainment. There will even be virtual galleries.

We will introduce you more soon! Stay tuned!

#virtualreality $VR #crypto #cryptoart #nft

https://twitter.com/VictoriaVRcom/status/1379101528015974404
VICTORIA VR (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:38:11 PM

Hey! So, I will be able to get tokens just for playing, right? What is the payment rate or rewards system? Is it possible to play without VR? Roll Eyes
Hello! You will get free VR Tokens, if someone buy VR Tokens in the new presale platform with your link. It is 7% from their purchase and the buyer will get another 3% free.

In addition, you have 3% of every purchase from people, who are then recommended by the one you recommended. This means that if your link is used by your crypto friend and he then does the same with five other people. You get 1x7% and 5x3%.

VR is still considered expensive these days. You are not the first one to introduce this concept but no one is successful yet on this venture. How are you going to make this platform affordable to the masses? I don't think VR is for everyone, because only limited people can access this technology.

The team is making every effort to ensure that the project is successful. There is a difference from other projects, here are the details: https://victoriavr.com/White-Paper-victoria-vr.pdf

You can chat with us about the details https://t.me/victoriavrgroup

what is the token address?
Hello! Here is our token address https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d5121505149065b562c789a0145ed750e6e8cdd
rurikramka

Activity: 270
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 12:44:34 AM

Hey! So, I will be able to get tokens just for playing, right? What is the payment rate or rewards system? Is it possible to play without VR? Roll Eyes
Hello! You will get free VR Tokens, if someone buy VR Tokens in the new presale platform with your link. It is 7% from their purchase and the buyer will get another 3% free.

In addition, you have 3% of every purchase from people, who are then recommended by the one you recommended. This means that if your link is used by your crypto friend and he then does the same with five other people. You get 1x7% and 5x3%.

Well, thank you for this information, I'm going to invite some people here, so we can earn together, great news. I have an amazing ability to increase my profit here. The project promises to be rich and very multifaceted.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 02:40:24 AM

My new Oculus came yesterday! I'm preparing for this game. Nevertheless, I'm looking for a good shooting game to play as a cooldown from playing thrill of the fight. I've heard good things about Onward and Arizona Sunshine, but I'd like to hear your favorite games.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 04:17:01 AM

The coin will be released soon to the public, which should be a lot of profit-takings. It will stable out and gain some traction. The first of its kind, the sky is the limit with this token. Every new project that skyrockets for a few hours after launch, has the possibility of going higher and higher. I've already put my ETH in this IEO, hope you will do it too.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 05:52:57 AM

The coin will be released soon to the public, which should be a lot of profit-takings. It will stable out and gain some traction. The first of its kind, the sky is the limit with this token. Every new project that skyrockets for a few hours after launch, has the possibility of going higher and higher. I've already put my ETH in this IEO, hope you will do it too.
You're on a journey of divination and destiny to conquer the agenda designed to destroy us and you're out here spreading the gospel for the TEAM. All or nothing. Together everyone achieves more! Alright, are we going to the next layer of the atmosphere, moon, Saturn, or keploid belt my dude.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 01:35:20 AM

Hi guys, being away for a while and hope anyone can tell me an update about the listing of the tokens after the end of the ICO. I see good progress btw and happy about the transparency and humility of this team. So, any news or updates?
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 02:21:17 PM

I am following this very good VR platform on all main social networks, which in my opinion, can become the heart and the center of the whole VR ecosystem. We have to learn how the beast is working... I can't find Bangladesh in the countries, it means it not available for this country yet?
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 04:56:46 AM

I am following this very good VR platform on all main social networks, which in my opinion, can become the heart and the center of the whole VR ecosystem. We have to learn how the beast is working... I can't find Bangladesh in the countries, it means it not available for this country yet?
I checked and I saw no any countries restrictions, try to double-check it, maybe you visited another link or somewhere else, I don't know. Since this undertaking has a decent idea and clear crucial standards, I am sure that this project will have success.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
rurikramka

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 11:23:42 PM

It's a great project to enter. Surely, there are others who are working in a similar field, but none of them have AR/VR capabilities, nor they are looking into creating such a big VR ecosystem, it will open more capabilities for every player.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 01:02:12 AM

It's a great project to enter. Surely, there are others who are working in a similar field, but none of them have AR/VR capabilities, nor they are looking into creating such a big VR ecosystem, it will open more capabilities for every player.
I really like that there will be NFTs. The world becomes more and more digital, many objects emerge as digital-only, and the solution to the ownership question is NFTs. Currently, the NFT market is getting close to a major milestone. What will be the next step, $100 million NFT?
rurikramka

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 03:08:37 AM

I really like that there will be NFTs. The world becomes more and more digital, many objects emerge as digital-only, and the solution to the ownership question is NFTs. Currently, the NFT market is getting close to a major milestone. What will be the next step, $100 million NFT?
Some interesting information about NFTs - CCN is giving average price, included in that price is a 69 mio NFT sell which brings up the avg price to extreme heights. They don't mention this. The average price for an NFT on April 5 was about $1,256 -- down from more than $4.000 in late February. They mention the sale but don't explain that this obviously will have an impact on the avg price.
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 12:04:11 AM

My friend is working for a small business making VR training sims, it's really boring, but it's money and experience. However his contract is ending in a month's time, and he is a bit screwed since he hasn't been able to find anything elsewhere he lives. He was just at an interview and it seems everything depends on it...do you have open positions in your project?
rurikramka

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 12:47:48 AM

I will be glad if I will be able to play this game in VR with head+hand tracking and dedicated VR interface with OpenMW. I'm playing some games through it now in VR for the first time and it plays great. I saw the WP but didn't fount such information.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 01:35:19 AM

My friend is working for a small business making VR training sims, it's really boring, but it's money and experience. However his contract is ending in a month's time, and he is a bit screwed since he hasn't been able to find anything elsewhere he lives. He was just at an interview and it seems everything depends on it...do you have open positions in your project?
Hey! I don't see they're hiring somebody now. Here is the team: https://victoriavr.com/team/ You can contact them in LinkedIn and as about the position. But it will be better if your friend will do it. Also, there are team email, you can write a letter: info@victoriavr.com

cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 02:15:33 AM

Hey! I don't see they're hiring somebody now. Here is the team: https://victoriavr.com/team/ You can contact them in LinkedIn and as about the position. But it will be better if your friend will do it. Also, there are team email, you can write a letter: info@victoriavr.com
I forgot, there are team profiles... thanks a lot, I will say it to my friend. He is a good dev and I hope he will give a chance to join the team. Product is hard and complex and team should be needed in experienced devs.
rurikramka

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 03:58:19 AM

I hate Microsoft shooters. Why do they even make VR shooters, they have to accommodate for shitty controls and lobotomize gameplay because anything you can do with a mouse and keyboard would be too hard to do with motion controls. Victoria VR exactly should be better!
cryptovers
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 01:39:37 AM

I hate Microsoft shooters. Why do they even make VR shooters, they have to accommodate for shitty controls and lobotomize gameplay because anything you can do with a mouse and keyboard would be too hard to do with motion controls. Victoria VR exactly should be better!
I just want the VR and motion controls to be supplementary to the game. I don't want to be forced to 'waggle' to make my personage do a roll. I want to enjoy the game by doing anything there, so this project really offers what I need.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: